- Adjustable Thermostat Dual Knob Turns Heater ON/OFF
- Safety Overload Switch Automatically Turns Off Heater
- Red Caution Light Comes on When Overheating
- Heavy Gauge Steel Body Protects Heater in Harsh Environments
- Adjustable Angle for Horizontal and Vertical Air Flow
- Removable Front Grille Assembly for Cleaning
- Enclosed Motor
- 208-240V, 60HZ, Hard-Wired
Specifications Watts 7500/6250 Watts Amp 32.25/26.04 amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 208-240 Volts A.C. Dimensions 14" L x 10.5" W x 19" H Weight 24 lbs.
The 1261 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 21.5" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 30.5" Height 25.75"
Great Day’s popular Truck N' Buddy is now available to fit trucks with bed covers. With the Model TNB2001, you can enjoy the convenience of quick and easy access to the truck bed. Also perfect for loading aging pets.
The new TNB2001 design allows the Truck N’ Buddy to mount flush with the outer edge of the tailgate of a truck with a bed cover. The truck bed cover and the tailgate close completely once the Truck N' Buddy is installed and in the folded position.
The maximum weight capacity of the TNB2001 is 300 lb. It is constructed of aircraft aluminum, weighs only 14 lbs. and stores compactly out-of-the-way. The Truck N' Buddy folds and unfolds effortlessly in seconds to do the job at hand.
The Truck N' Buddy’s step / seat platform is supported by 1700 lb. test cables and has built-in traction ridges for sure footing. It also features a handy 18” grab-rail to insure safe entry into the vehicle. The Truck N’ Buddy is available in either super-tough black or brilliant chrome powder-coat finish.Learn More
The Craftsman Outdoor Infrared Quartz Heater is the perfect heating solution for shops, garages, jobsites, patios, hot tub areas, and and any other outdoor area. Plug this electric heater into your wall outlet and immediately enjoy the warmth. You're worried about rain, snow, and dust? No worries. The craftsman is 100% weatherproof.
- Line of sight spot heating
- Features new low red bulb, emits 95% less red light
- On/off switch
- Heats silently, no running fan or motors, clean, safe, instant heat that is maintenance-free
- Does not pollute the air with CO2 like propane or natural gas heaters that burn fossil fuels
- No dangerous tanks to fill, no plumbing or ventilation to install
- Hardware for wall mounting, Tri-pod, and Roll Cage stands included
- Highest Weather Proof rating for a heater: IP65
- Rated power: 1,500 Watts, 12.5 Amps/120VAC
- Dimensions: 32" W x 6" D x 5.25" H
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- 3 Year manufacturer warranty
- Compatible with Heat Storm Tri-Pod and Roll Cage 1500 Stands. Stands are sold separately.
The NewAir G80 fan forced ceiling mount garage heater is ideal for heating commercial and industrial locations. The G80 is a quality fan forced ceiling mounted heater features a grid pattern which ensures even heat distribution of all the discharged heat.
Mounting & Installation- The G80 from the NewAir collection is designed to be mounted flat to the ceiling, it also comes with a mounting bracket. This heater can heat up to 500 square feet with its 2 way switch control and must be connected to properly grounded outlets only.
Heats Up to 500 Square Feet- With an astonishing 17,060 BTUs the NewAir G80 ceiling garage heater has the capability of heating up to 500 square feet, making it the perfect solution for heating any commercial or industrial location. This heater is a huge winner when it comes to also heating up garages and shops. With the G80 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater you can heat up with ease and enjoy powerful heating when and where you need it the most.
Functionality of the G80- The handy ceiling mount design allows you to position the heater up and out of the way, saving valuable floor space. Have the option of choosing from heat with fan or fan only to suit your needs and personal preferences. In addition to this heater being perfect for your garage, it also comes with a thermal cut-off safety protection.
- Astonishing 17,060 BTUs of heating power
- The G80 ceiling garage heater has the capability of heating up to 500 square feet
- Comes with a thermal cut-off safety protection
- Ideal for shops, garages, commercial and industrial locations
- 2 Way Switch Control
Specifications Length (in.) 16.00" Width (in.) 16.00" Height (in.) 5.13" Product Weight 18.40 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 240 Volts Watts 5000 Watts Coverage Area 500 Square Feet Heater Type Garage Heating Method Fan-Forced Number of Heat Settings 6 Built-In Thermostat No Automatic Temperature Control No Includes Mounting Bracket Yes Construction Stainless Steel Carrying Handler No Ceiling Mountable Yes Wall Mountable Yes Certifications UL/CL
Dee Zee Computer Laptop Mount
- Enjoy a Workstation in Your Vehicle
- Mount Your Laptop for Easy Access
- All Hardware Included
The 6210 Fiberglass 10 ft Step Stool is ideal for the homeowner or the professional. With a duty rating of 300 pounds, it features a HolsterTop with the Lock-In System to secure tools from falling while keeping them right at hand. The ladder offers a full set of rear horizontals and heavy duty internal spreaders. All steps are knee braced and the foot pads are riveted to the EDGE® structure. The EDGE bracing system helps protect the rail from damage. Each TRACTION-TRED® step is slip resistant and double riveted. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- HolsterTop with Lock-In System secures tools to increase productivity
- Shoulder bolt and nut on top hinge
- 4 rivets attach top to each front rail
- Double riveted slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps
- Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- All steps and two rear horizontals are knee-braced
- Slip-resistant foot pads attached to the EDGE® structure
- Every rivet backed up by metal, metal plates or washers to protect rails
- Optional manual pail shelf kit, model no. PK76-9 or automatic closing pail shelf kit model no. 76-2
- 300 Pound Load Capacity
- Sleek Compact design
- Carbon Fiber Heating Element
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- BlackFinish Aluminum
- 55.1 Inches Tall
- 15.8 Inches Wide
- 15.8 Inches Deep
Great Day’s Truck N' Buddy is the best thing that could happen to a truck owner! The Truck’ N Buddy creates a whole new world of possibilities and conveniences for “pickup truck owners---a step up for aging pets, a step up for aging truck owners, a perfect seat for hunters, for sporting clay shooters, for NASCAR and football “tailgaters”---a seat for golfers (to change shoes), for camping, and for comfortably handling miscellaneous work.
Do you have a flatbed truck or equipment trailer? Don’t struggle to access them any longer! The Truck N’ Buddy will make entering and exiting convenient for you.
The Truck N' Buddy attaches to the tailgate of standard pickup trucks, to the floor of equipment trailers and flatbed trucks. The maximum weight capacity is 300 lb. It is constructed of aircraft aluminum, weighs only 16 lbs. and stores compactly out-of-the-way on the tailgate itself. The Truck N' Buddy folds and unfolds effortlessly in seconds to do the job at hand.
The Truck N' Buddy’s step / seat platform is supported by 1700 lb. test cables and has built-in traction ridges for sure footing. It also features a handy 18” grab-rail to insure safe entry onto the truck.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- 18" grab rail
- Shipping Dimensions: 21" x 20" x 5 "
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 20.25" x 35.5" x 37.5"
- Product Weight: 14 lbs.
- 16" step drop
- Built-in traction ridges
- Aircraft quality aluminum
- 1700 lb. test cables
- Folds completely and easily
- Drilling required