Dyna-Glo Delux 125,000 BTU portable propane gas fired heaters are a portable and powerful solution for areas as large as 3,100 square feet. Features an included regulator and hose assembly and continuous electronic ignition which allow for swift installation and start-up. Continuously variable heat setting from 70,000 - 125,000 BTUs and adjustable heat angles ensure complete control of thermal comfort.
- Overheat Auto Shut-Off Protection
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Continuous Electronic Ignition
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Propane Force Air Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Seetings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 70,000 to 125,000 Ignition Type Continuous Electronic Ignition Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 3,100 Length (in.) 25.59 Width (in.) 11.81 Height (in.) 16.14 Weight (lbs.) 19.92
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 70,000 70,000 70,000 Operating Time (hrs) 6 hrs 12 hrs 30 hrs Medium BTU Output 100,000 100,000 100,000 Operating Time (hrs) 4.5 9 22.5 High BTU Output N/A N/A 125,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 17.5
- Runs up to 18 hours with a full propane tank for continous heat
- Operates on standard 100 lb. propane tank, simply connect, plug in and enjoy the heat
- Produces up to 120,000/135,000/150,000 BTU/hour for powerful, effective heating
- Heats large spaces up to 3,800 sq. ft. perfect for warehouses and construction sites
- Uses 5.5/6.2/6.9 lbs. (on Low/Med/High settings) of fuel per hour for powerful heating
- Powerful Instant Heat – High performance fan
- Safe & Economical – Auto shut off if power is interrupted or flame is extinguished
- Durable – Enclosed gas controls, heavy-duty steel construction
- Ready to use – Connect to propane cylinder and plug in
- Convenient grip handle for easy portability
- Value-added Features – Unmatched quality & performance design
- Limited 1 year warranty
- CSA Approved
The 1261 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 21.5" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 30.5" Height 25.75"
The NewAir G80 fan forced ceiling mount garage heater is ideal for heating commercial and industrial locations. The G80 is a quality fan forced ceiling mounted heater features a grid pattern which ensures even heat distribution of all the discharged heat.
Mounting & Installation- The G80 from the NewAir collection is designed to be mounted flat to the ceiling, it also comes with a mounting bracket. This heater can heat up to 500 square feet with its 2 way switch control and must be connected to properly grounded outlets only.
Heats Up to 500 Square Feet- With an astonishing 17,060 BTUs the NewAir G80 ceiling garage heater has the capability of heating up to 500 square feet, making it the perfect solution for heating any commercial or industrial location. This heater is a huge winner when it comes to also heating up garages and shops. With the G80 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater you can heat up with ease and enjoy powerful heating when and where you need it the most.
Functionality of the G80- The handy ceiling mount design allows you to position the heater up and out of the way, saving valuable floor space. Have the option of choosing from heat with fan or fan only to suit your needs and personal preferences. In addition to this heater being perfect for your garage, it also comes with a thermal cut-off safety protection.
- Astonishing 17,060 BTUs of heating power
- The G80 ceiling garage heater has the capability of heating up to 500 square feet
- Comes with a thermal cut-off safety protection
- Ideal for shops, garages, commercial and industrial locations
- 2 Way Switch Control
Specifications Length (in.) 16.00" Width (in.) 16.00" Height (in.) 5.13" Product Weight 18.40 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 240 Volts Watts 5000 Watts Coverage Area 500 Square Feet Heater Type Garage Heating Method Fan-Forced Number of Heat Settings 6 Built-In Thermostat No Automatic Temperature Control No Includes Mounting Bracket Yes Construction Stainless Steel Carrying Handler No Ceiling Mountable Yes Wall Mountable Yes Certifications UL/CL
- Built-in pump
- 3-way drainage
- Auto shut-off/restart
- Timer function
- Adjustable humidistat
- Bucket fill indicator
- Water level window
- Electronic controls
- Automatic defrost control
- Easy access bucket with handle
- Washable air filter
- Energy Star Rated
- 1 Year Manufacturer Full Replacement Warranty
- Duty: 4.2%
- Capacity (pints/day): 50
- Approximate Coverage (sq. ft.): 3,000 (60 ft. x 50 ft.)
- EEV Certified: 1.85
- Decibels (Hi/Lo): 52/53
- Fan Speeds: 2
- Amps: 4.7
- Watts: 530
- Unit Dimensions: 15 1/4" x 23 1/2" x 11 1/2"
- Bucket Capacity (pints): 15.8
- Min Operating Temp (°F): 41°
- Refrigeration: R410A
ProCom's vent-free gas space heaters make supplemental heating fast and easy. Just push a button for easy ignition, stand back and enjoy a great source of dependable, affordable heat. ProCom’s Infrared vent-free gas space heaters work just like the sun's radiant heat, warming objects and people in the room first. These gas space heaters operate 99.9% efficient and allow you to enjoy continuous heat even during a power failure, these heaters operate without the need of electricity. These gas space heaters have the added benefit of Dual Fuel Technology. This patented technology provides each appliance with 2 fuel options. Use either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane with no conversion kits required.
- Traditional design wall heater
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Some assembly required
- 2 Gas options
- 20,000 BTU'S
- Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- Optional blower model PF06-YJLF-B and base model PF09B sold separately
- ODS (oxygen depletion sensor) included with automatic shut-off and internal non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing
- No electricity required
- Thermostat control allows you to maintain desired room temperature
Regular Price: $249.99
Special Price: $199.99
The 6212 Fiberglass 12 ft Step Stool is ideal for the homeowner or the professional. With a duty rating of 300 pounds, it features a HolsterTop with the Lock-In System to secure tools from falling while keeping them right at hand. The ladder offers a full set of rear horizontals and heavy duty internal spreaders. All steps are knee braced and the foot pads are riveted to the EDGE® structure. The EDGE bracing system helps protect the rail from damage. Each TRACTION-TRED® step is slip resistant and double riveted. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- HolsterTop with Lock-In System secures tools to increase productivity
- Shoulder bolt and nut on top hinge
- 4 rivets attach top to each front rail
- Double riveted slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps
- Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- All steps and two rear horizontals are knee-braced
- Slip-resistant foot pads attached to the EDGE® structure
- Every rivet backed up by metal, metal plates or washers to protect rails
- Optional manual pail shelf kit, model no. PK76-9 or automatic closing pail shelf kit model no. 76-2
Great Day’s Truck N' Buddy is the best thing that could happen to a truck owner! The Truck’ N Buddy creates a whole new world of possibilities and conveniences for “pickup truck owners---a step up for aging pets, a step up for aging truck owners, a perfect seat for hunters, for sporting clay shooters, for NASCAR and football “tailgaters”---a seat for golfers (to change shoes), for camping, and for comfortably handling miscellaneous work.
Do you have a flatbed truck or equipment trailer? Don’t struggle to access them any longer! The Truck N’ Buddy will make entering and exiting convenient for you.
The Truck N' Buddy attaches to the tailgate of standard pickup trucks, to the floor of equipment trailers and flatbed trucks. The maximum weight capacity is 300 lb. It is constructed of aircraft aluminum, weighs only 16 lbs. and stores compactly out-of-the-way on the tailgate itself. The Truck N' Buddy folds and unfolds effortlessly in seconds to do the job at hand.
The Truck N' Buddy’s step / seat platform is supported by 1700 lb. test cables and has built-in traction ridges for sure footing. It also features a handy 18” grab-rail to insure safe entry onto the truck.Learn More
Replacement draft induced kit for wood and coal furnaces and wood furnaces. Comes with limit control. Part number 11DIKL. This kit comes with these parts included: 80243A, 68618, 83379, 83250, 68231, 80130, 80145, 80129, 80006.
- Fits all USSC series furnaces except 24A and 30A
- Heavy duty bearings
- Easy installation
- Increases efficiency
- Kit comes with a limit control
Out of stock
Great Day’s popular Truck N' Buddy is now available to fit trucks with bed covers. With the Model TNB2001, you can enjoy the convenience of quick and easy access to the truck bed. Also perfect for loading aging pets.
The new TNB2001 design allows the Truck N’ Buddy to mount flush with the outer edge of the tailgate of a truck with a bed cover. The truck bed cover and the tailgate close completely once the Truck N' Buddy is installed and in the folded position.
The maximum weight capacity of the TNB2001 is 300 lb. It is constructed of aircraft aluminum, weighs only 14 lbs. and stores compactly out-of-the-way. The Truck N' Buddy folds and unfolds effortlessly in seconds to do the job at hand.
The Truck N' Buddy’s step / seat platform is supported by 1700 lb. test cables and has built-in traction ridges for sure footing. It also features a handy 18” grab-rail to insure safe entry into the vehicle. The Truck N’ Buddy is available in either super-tough black or brilliant chrome powder-coat finish.Learn More
Out of stock