Dyna-Glo Delux 125,000 BTU portable propane gas fired heaters are a portable and powerful solution for areas as large as 3,100 square feet. Features an included regulator and hose assembly and continuous electronic ignition which allow for swift installation and start-up. Continuously variable heat setting from 70,000 - 125,000 BTUs and adjustable heat angles ensure complete control of thermal comfort.
- Overheat Auto Shut-Off Protection
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Continuous Electronic Ignition
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Propane Force Air Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Seetings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 70,000 to 125,000 Ignition Type Continuous Electronic Ignition Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 3,100 Length (in.) 25.59 Width (in.) 11.81 Height (in.) 16.14 Weight (lbs.) 19.92
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 70,000 70,000 70,000 Operating Time (hrs) 6 hrs 12 hrs 30 hrs Medium BTU Output 100,000 100,000 100,000 Operating Time (hrs) 4.5 9 22.5 High BTU Output N/A N/A 125,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 17.5
ProCom's vent-free gas space heaters make supplemental heating fast and easy. Just push a button for easy ignition, stand back and enjoy a great source of dependable, affordable heat. ProCom’s Infrared vent-free gas space heaters work just like the sun's radiant heat, warming objects and people in the room first. These gas space heaters operate 99.9% efficient and allow you to enjoy continuous heat even during a power failure, these heaters operate without the need of electricity. These gas space heaters have the added benefit of Dual Fuel Technology. This patented technology provides each appliance with 2 fuel options. Use either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane with no conversion kits required.
- Traditional design wall heater
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Some assembly required
- 2 Gas options
- 20,000 BTU'S
- Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- Optional blower model PF06-YJLF-B and base model PF09B sold separately
- ODS (oxygen depletion sensor) included with automatic shut-off and internal non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing
- No electricity required
- Thermostat control allows you to maintain desired room temperature
The NewAir G80 fan forced ceiling mount garage heater is ideal for heating commercial and industrial locations. The G80 is a quality fan forced ceiling mounted heater features a grid pattern which ensures even heat distribution of all the discharged heat.
Mounting & Installation- The G80 from the NewAir collection is designed to be mounted flat to the ceiling, it also comes with a mounting bracket. This heater can heat up to 500 square feet with its 2 way switch control and must be connected to properly grounded outlets only.
Heats Up to 500 Square Feet- With an astonishing 17,060 BTUs the NewAir G80 ceiling garage heater has the capability of heating up to 500 square feet, making it the perfect solution for heating any commercial or industrial location. This heater is a huge winner when it comes to also heating up garages and shops. With the G80 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater you can heat up with ease and enjoy powerful heating when and where you need it the most.
Functionality of the G80- The handy ceiling mount design allows you to position the heater up and out of the way, saving valuable floor space. Have the option of choosing from heat with fan or fan only to suit your needs and personal preferences. In addition to this heater being perfect for your garage, it also comes with a thermal cut-off safety protection.
- Astonishing 17,060 BTUs of heating power
- The G80 ceiling garage heater has the capability of heating up to 500 square feet
- Comes with a thermal cut-off safety protection
- Ideal for shops, garages, commercial and industrial locations
- 2 Way Switch Control
Specifications Length (in.) 16.00" Width (in.) 16.00" Height (in.) 5.13" Product Weight 18.40 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 240 Volts Watts 5000 Watts Coverage Area 500 Square Feet Heater Type Garage Heating Method Fan-Forced Number of Heat Settings 6 Built-In Thermostat No Automatic Temperature Control No Includes Mounting Bracket Yes Construction Stainless Steel Carrying Handler No Ceiling Mountable Yes Wall Mountable Yes Certifications UL/CL
Regular Price: $249.99
Special Price: $199.99
The 6212 Fiberglass 12 ft Step Stool is ideal for the homeowner or the professional. With a duty rating of 300 pounds, it features a HolsterTop with the Lock-In System to secure tools from falling while keeping them right at hand. The ladder offers a full set of rear horizontals and heavy duty internal spreaders. All steps are knee braced and the foot pads are riveted to the EDGE® structure. The EDGE bracing system helps protect the rail from damage. Each TRACTION-TRED® step is slip resistant and double riveted. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- HolsterTop with Lock-In System secures tools to increase productivity
- Shoulder bolt and nut on top hinge
- 4 rivets attach top to each front rail
- Double riveted slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps
- Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- All steps and two rear horizontals are knee-braced
- Slip-resistant foot pads attached to the EDGE® structure
- Every rivet backed up by metal, metal plates or washers to protect rails
- Optional manual pail shelf kit, model no. PK76-9 or automatic closing pail shelf kit model no. 76-2
Replacement draft induced kit for wood and coal furnaces and wood furnaces. Comes with limit control. Part number 11DIKL. This kit comes with these parts included: 80243A, 68618, 83379, 83250, 68231, 80130, 80145, 80129, 80006.
- Fits all USSC series furnaces except 24A and 30A
- Heavy duty bearings
- Easy installation
- Increases efficiency
- Kit comes with a limit control
Out of stock
These Dyna-Glo Delux portable multi-fuel forced air heaters offer improved circulation and a maintenance friendly design. This, combined with high quality steel and 50,000 BTU's, makes an efficient heating solution capable of standing up to the tests of time. Heats an area of 1,200 square feet over a period of 14 hours off of a single tank of fuel.
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Easy Lift Carrying Handle & Cord Wrap
- Contractor Grade Fuel-Cap
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Fuel Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene; Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 50,000 Ignition Type Automatic Electronic Ignition Tank Size (gal) 5 Operating Time (hrs.) 14 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 1,200 Length (in.) 32.00 Width (in.) 11.70 Height (in.) 16.70 Weight (lbs.) 26.9
Out of stock
Fast, space-saving, affordable and efficient; built for safety and economy. Count on these gas space heaters to give you the heat you need where you need it. ProCom's infrared heaters work just like the sun's radiant heat, providing direct, immediate warmth to people and objects in the room first!
Heating Area: 700 Sq. Ft.
Dimensions:23 1/2" H x 19 1/4" W x 8" D
- Manual Control - 2 Heat Settings
- Space saving design without sacrificing beauty
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- No electricity required
- Push button Piezo ignition
- 1 year limited warranty
Out of stock
The Innovative Hearth Product 30,000 BTU Dual Fuel Heater can be paired with either Natural Gas or Propane. This heater includes wall mounting brackets and feet floor mounts which makes it very easy to install and it even works during a power outage! This heater is an unvented heater , meaning it is completely vent -free!
- 30,000 BTU with Built-In Thermostat
- Knob at the top features on/auto
- Dual Fuel for use with Natural Gas or LP Gas
- Includes Wall Bracket and Feet for Floor Mount
- Blower Included
- Built-In Oxygen Depletion Sensor
- 5 Settings from Low to High
- Works even during power outage (except blower)
- 99.9% Heating Efficiency
- CSA Certified