- 3-piece door guide for 3/4” to 1-3/8” bypassing doors
- Use cardboard shim to insure proper spacing of 2 side sections
- Made of Nylon
- Size: 3.62"
- For 1/8" & 1/4" pegboard
- Made of steel
- Galvanized finish
- 10 per pack
- Size: 7/8"
- Withstands up to 10,000 PSI, 100F to 600F.
- Use with water, steam, natural and L.P. gas, oil caustics, diluted acids.
- 1 oz. tube
- General purpose bracket for mounting shelves
- Embossed design for extra strength
- Punches for #7 wood screws
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 5" x 6"
The original weatherstrip foam tape. It is designed to compress easily and is almost mistake proof as the tape easily compresses to fill any gap that it is used on.
- Dimensions: 3/4" W x 3/16" H x 17' L
- Color: Grey
- Compresses easily to fill tight gaps
- Provides energy savings
- Protects against drafts, rain, snow, dust, and pollen infiltration
- Protects against insect infiltration
- Sound reducer
- Suitable for windows and doors
- No tools necessary for installation
Regular Price: $2.99
Special Price: $2.69
- Schedule 40 PVC pipe
- Used in cold water pressure applications
- Meets ASTM D1785 specifications
- Size: 1-1/2" x 24"
These UV resistant, high dielectric strength, single nail coaxial staples are constructed of high grade injection molded polyethylene cradles and zinc plated nails. The smooth saddles hold the coaxial cable securely while preventing damage. They are available in 3/16'', 1/4'', and 7/16'' sizes to accommodate virtually all coaxial cable attachments.Learn More
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with an eye require a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Maximum Load: 3,900 lbs.
- Sewer and drain fittings are used for sewer line, septic tank seepage systems and permieter drains
- Styrene sewer fittings meets ASTM D2852
- Styrene fittings have solvent weld joints
- Size: 4"