- For 1/8" pegboard
- Made of steel
- Galvanized finish
- Qty./Pack: 10
- Short 9-Inch handle
- 4-Inch red cup
- Made of wood and rubber
- Durable construction
- Withstands up to 10,000 PSI, 100F to 600F.
- Use with water, steam, natural and L.P. gas, oil caustics, diluted acids.
- 1 oz. tube
- Sewer and drain fittings are used for sewer line, septic tank seepage systems and permieter drains
- Styrene sewer fittings meets ASTM D2852
- Styrene fittings have solvent weld joints
- Size: 4"
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 5/16"-18 x 36"
- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Size: 5/16" x 12"
- Designed for supporting utility shelves
- Sized to fit standard lumber widths
- Superior strength
- Brackets are angled slightly over 90 degrees to keep items on shelf
- Brackets are punched for #7 wood screws
- 6 screw holes per bracket for extra holding power
- Meets ANSI/BHMA standards - Grade 2
- Boxed loose/without screws
- Not for decorative use
- Fruitwood color finish
- Utility use only - may have surface blemishes
- Size: 12" x 14"
- Designed for use with rope or cord in indoor and outdoor applications
- Sheave rolls smoothly
- Holds up to 15 lbs.
- Made of Die Cast w/ Brass Sheave
- Nickel Finish
- Size: 1/2"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
NRR 29dB, #1 selling earplug in the world. Soft foam comfortable to wear over extended time. Expands slowly to fit virtually any ear canal. Comes with handy storage container.
These hearing protectors help reduce exposure to hazardous noise and other loud sounds. Misuse or failure to wear hearing protectors at all times that you are exposed to noise may result in hearing loss or injury. For proper use, see supervisor, User Instructions, or call 3M in U.S.A. at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call Technical Service at 1-800-267-4414. If there is any drainage from your ear or you have an ear infection, consult with your physician before wearing ear plugs. Failure to do so may result in hearing loss or injury.
Research suggests that many users will receive less noise reduction than indicated by the NRR due to variation in earplug fit and wearing time. It is recommended that the NRR be reduced by 50% for estimating the average amount of noise reduction provided.Learn More