- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Size: 3/8" x 12"
- Red vinyl-coating to prevent marring for hanging items either overhead or from sidewalls.
- Perfect for storing skis, lumber, ladders, patio furniture, etc.
- Made of Steel with Red Vinyl Coating
- Holds up to 50 lbs.
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Designed for use on wood screen doors, drawers, cabinets, etc.
- Offers attractive, easy-grip design
- Fits a variety of applications
- Packed with 3/4” x 7” oval head screws
- Made of steel
- Brass Finish
- Size: 4-3/4"
- Drop forged construction with alloy steel pin
- Hot dip galvanized
- Maximum Load: 1,000 lbs.
- Used to easily joining attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Use only forged steel shackles for load carrying purposes
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 7/16"-14 x 24"
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with an eye require a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Maximum Load: 3,900 lbs.
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 5/16" x 36"