Homeline, main lugs only. Can be used when spaces for more circuits are needed, as a secondary or add on load center connected to the main disconnect load center. Single phase, 3 wire. Cover included, ground bar kits must be ordered separately. Accepts only Homeline circuit breakers. 120V/240V, UL listed.Learn More
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $21.99
- For use on equipment, Implements, tools, etc., where hard enamel finish is desired.
- Special heavy Duty alkyd formula
- Excellent adhesion
- Made from 100% U.S. Grown Soybeans
- Authorized by the USDA for use in Federally Inspected Meat and Poultry Plants
These Soffits are 18 gauge, 3/8" expanded metal mesh, the spaces are too small for any pests to enter through, but large enough for air flow to occur. The 1" frame has hemmed edges and is designed for durability.
- Made with an 18 gauge 3/8" expanded metal mesh to keep out pests of all sizes
- Designed with a sturdy 1" frame for added durability
- Constructed for quick and easy installation
- Available in painted black, gray, or white
Specifications Manufacturer Number Color Length Height VG0416G-1B Black 16 Inches 4 Inches VG0416G-1G Gray 16 Inches 4 Inches VG0416G-1W White 16 Inches 4 Inches
The Goldblatt Dust-Free Sander virtually takes the mess out of drywall sanding. Designed to be attached to a standard shop-vac, this handy tool eliminates 90-Percent of the dust and mess associated with traditional drywall sanding methods. Equipped with special quick-change spring steel clips that make screen or paper changes a snap. Works with most standard die-cut sandpaper.
- Virtually eliminates drywall sanding dust
- Attaches to a standard shop vac
- Works with standard die-cut sandpaper
- Adjustable air-flow
- Comfortable soft-grip handle
- For Use In Marine, Industrial, and Construction Applications Where Maximum Corrosion Protection and Strength Are Desired
- Holds up to 1,800 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 1/2" x 9"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
Dee Zee Front Box Protector - Protects the top edge of your truck's bed. Made from heavy gauge Brite-Tread Aluminum. Front cap only
- Brite-Tread Front Bed Cap
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protects The Top Edge Behind The Cab
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty