The 1802 Series Wood/Coal Furnace comes equipped with a forced draft kit and a wall thermostat. This furnace can be used with existing HVAC ductwork, and includes twin blowers for great airflow. The heat capacity of the 1802 series wood/coal furnace is 2400-3600 square feet. The firebox is lined with firebrick, and the ash door is separate with a removeable ash pan for easy emptying. This unit holds up to 180 lbs. of pellets or coal. All of the doors, grates and liners are extra heavy duty cast iron, and has removeable shaker grates with handle. Installation materials such as floor protectors, connectors, and flues are not included with this unit. The 1802 series wood/coal furnace is easy to connect to 18" x 18" heat outlet, with an 8" flue collar. The manual damper system provides an opportunity for making adjustments to the system for efficient and even heating.
- Forced Draft Kit with a wall thermostat is included.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 8” Flue Collar
- 18” x 18” Heat Outlet
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Firebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-Heavy Duty Cast Iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½”, Depth: 36”, Height: 24 ½”
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 2,400 - 3,600 BTU Range 81,993 - 218,648 FUEL WOOD/COAL Coal/Pellets cap. 180 lbs Log Length 35" Weight 770 lbs. Width 26.5" Depth with blower 55" Depth without blower 44.5" Height 52.75"
A multi fuel Heating System - Outdoor Wood Burning Furnace is a quality, outdoor wood burning, forced air furnace engineered to meet and exceed the heating requirements of the average-sized home in even the coldest winter months.
The FCOS1800D Outdoor Wood Furnace keeps all of the mess outside - no ashes, wood, or dirt associated with indoor woodburning - with the all of the advantages - a reliable, convenient heat source - keeping you warm, all winter long. The OS1800D was designed to provide efficient, economical heat to your home or business. The FCOS1800D is completely assembled and pre-wired when shipped. Does not include chimney.
This item is drop ship from the manufacture. It will be Free Shipping directly to your home or business.
- 9 Cubic Ft. Firebox
- Takes 28” Log
- 125,000 BTU
- 6” Chimney Required
- 10” Hot Air Plenum Outlet
- 12” Cold Air Return
- 25’ 10” Insulated Flex Duct Included
- Cast Iron Grate System
- 13” x 14” Fuel Door
- Weight 675 lbs.
- Heats up to 2500 Sq. Ft.
- Height 59”
- Width 30“
- Depth with blower housing 59”
- Patented Heat Dump Feature
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft System
- 1800 CFM 1/3 HP Blower Motor
- Pre-Wired Electrical System
- Chimney Anchor Plate Included
The WoodMaster Renovator Natural Energy heating system is and economical solution that burns abundant, renewable and affordable wood pallets. The renovator is designed to convert your existing fossil fuel boiler/ furnace system into a Natural Energy heating system. No need to replace that old outdated system when you can just Renovate it!
- Efficient heat from wood pellets that supports local economy.
- Approximately 102,000 BTU for larger applications.
- Automatic Ignition for heat demand
- Air cleaned firepot to help keep maintenance to a minimum and retain high efficiency.
- Easily connects to existing systems, convert your fossil fuel heat to pellets for independence from foreign oil.
- Fully automatic PLC for user friendly operation.
- Low maintenance, just makes life easier.
- Compact design that easily fits into tight areas.
- Burn back protection to keep everyone safe.
- 5 Year limited manufacturer warranty
- Manual cleaning is a simple process. Removal of the firepot takes only a few minutes. Below is a step by step process for burner removal. Always disconnect the power source first!
American Energy System Country Flame Little Rascal Wood Pellet Stove Product Features:
- Wood Pellet Stove with Black Door
- 40,000 BTU
- Auto Ignition
- Ash Pan Included
- 45 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Heating Capacity 1,200 to 2,000 sq. ft.
The extra-large Vinyl Murryhill building is the solution for substantial storage needs or workshop/hobby space. The unique roll-up, garage-style door and gable roof blends attractively with its durable vinyl-coated exterior steel finish to give you maximum value for your storage dollar. A second sliding side door allows convenient access to stored items or workspace.
Model Number VT1431 Nominal Size 14' x 31' Storage Area 422 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 164" W x 370 1/2" D x 114 1/2" H Wall Height 94" Door Opening 106 1/2" W x 91 3/4" H Foundation Size 164" W x 370 1/2" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
Whether burning wood or coal, our largest indoor furnace Heat system, the Fire Chief FC1100, will keep you warm during the coldest winter. Fire Chief Indoor Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces are designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360° Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - each Wood furnace is pre-wired for easy installation, constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and Quality Heating System durability.
Comfortably heats up to approximately 5000 square feet*
- Quality Heating System Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength to make this quality heating system a safe wood furnace.
- Secondary Combustion Chamber - This quality heating system increases fuel efficiency while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
- Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC1100 Fire Chief Wood Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
- Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow below and above the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. This quality heating system cast iron baffle comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. This quality heating systems cast iron roller grates includes a lifetime warranty.
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
- 3-Speed Blower - This quality heating system motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and high output when heating requirements are high.
- Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic components are pre-wired for your convenience and to reduce electrical installation time and expense
- Weight 800 lb approx
- Height 50.5”
- Width 26”
- Depth 39”
- Maximum Heating Capacity 5000 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output 200,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size 34”
- Flue Size 8”
- Fire Chamber Volume 11.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size 12” Round
- Door Size 13” X 14”
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity 1150,1500, 1800 cfm
The ECO-65 is a high efficiency pellet stove. This model is EPA certified and allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional heat distribution kit. Its bottom-feed burner and ultra-powerful blower make it a safe bet in the Large pellet stoves category. This appliance is equipped with a heat exchanger designed to provide air flow with minimum turbulence resulting in a reduction of noise.
- Model # : DP00060
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 800 - 2,600
- Electronic igniter
- Thermostatic or manual mode
- Safe and removable handle
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 500
- Mobile Home Approved
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 79.9%
- Emissions : 2.62 g/h
- Baffle : High quality stainless steel
- Minimum burn rate : 1.2 - 7.6 lb/h
- Combustion Technology : BOTTOM-FEED
- Maximum Combustion Time : 92 h max
- Controlled Combustion
- Variable flame control
- Constant View of the Fire
- Hopper capacity : 125 lb (57 Kg)
- Number of intensity levels : 6
- Maximum Capacity : 65,000 BTU/h
- Minimum Capacity : 10,500 BTU/h
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
- 50,000 BTU Capacity
- Self-Cleaning FirePot
- Thermostat Capable
- Multifuel Capable: Corn or Wood Pellets
- 75 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Heating Capacity 2,500 sq. ft.
When looking for a new heat source, this multi fuel furnace from US Stove has a lot to offer. The furnace has a 160 lb hopper for holding a variety of materials to heat your home including wood pellets, corn and other fuels. This multi fuel furnace from US Stove has been designed to take advantage of the existing duct work and can either replace your current heat source or supplement it and work alongside your furnace. It comes with features such as a large ashpan which doesn't need to be emptied as often, the large capacity hopper, digital controls and a side outlet vent. The extra duty cast iron doors, grates and liners provide efficiency and durability. This multi fuel furnace from US Stove does not come with installation materials such as floor protectors, ductwork and connections. This furnace will heat up to 2800 square feet in your home or building, and has twin blowers for even heating every time.
- Twin blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Up to 105,000 BTUs
- Heats up to 2,800 Sq. Ft.
- 160 lb. hopper capacity
- Digital Controls
- Side outlet vent
- Large Ash pan
- Digital controls
- Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates and liners
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- Burns 7.25 pounds per hour on low
- Burns 14.25 pounds per hour on high
The 6041 multi-fuel stove has evolved into one of the most reliable heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soybeans, cherry pits, olive pits, biomass fuel grains and processed silage with just a few simple adjustment. This stove is mobile home approved( with the use of a fresh air kit? and is easy to install.
- Up to 52,000 BTU's
- Heating: Up to 2,400 sq. ft.
- 60 Pound Capacity
- 120 CFM Blower Included
- LED Digital Control Board
- EPA Certified
- Depth: 28 Inches
- Width: 29 Inches
- Height: 31 Inches