This Vogelzang "Lit'L Sweetie" Boxwood Stove burns wood safely and efficiently to heat workshops, cabins, garages or hunting camps. Features cast iron construction. Comfortably heats an area up to 600 sq. ft., delivering 63,801 BTU for up to 4 hours. Fully assembled except for legs and damper collar.
Meets or exceeds EPA requirements for exempt wood stoves. Not available in CA, UT, WA and OR. Not for mobile home installation. Use in accordance with local codes and ordinances.
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 600 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 63,801 Blower Included No Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 4 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 20 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening W x H (in.) 7 x 7 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 10 x 21 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 36 1/2 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32 1/2 Clearance from Corner (in.) 30 1/2 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 19 x 25 x 23
- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blae fan assembly totally enclosed for pteoction and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 18" Blade Diameter
- 3000 CFM
- 25 Inches Wide
- 14 Inches Deep
- 24-1/2" x 24-1/2" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 36" 91 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Lift Height 27" 68.58 cm Overall Height 41" 104.14 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 27 lbs 12.25 kg
AirFoxx High Velocity 3/4 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 3450 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM3450A
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 3450
- Horse Power: 3/4
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 9.5
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.0"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
- 2-speed, 1/3 HP, thermally protected PSC motor
- CFM high and low ratings at 4600 and 3200
- Joist-in and joist out installation option
- White, powder coated, ceiling mount, automatic shutter with 95% plus closure
- Decor-style, dual on/off high/low function white wall switch included
- Steel venturi for durability
- Rough opening: 26 in. x 28 in. - outside shutter dimensions: 27-3/4 in. x 29-3/4 in.
- UL/cUL listed
- Depth: 29 Inches
- Height: 14 Inches
- Width: 29 Inches
- Cut out Left: 27.75 Inches
- 5 AMPS
- 120 Volts
- 10-Year limited warranty
The D6220-2 two section fiberglass extension ladder has non-conductive rails making this ladder ideal for working near electricity. With a duty rating of 300 pounds, the D6220-2 is durable and long lasting. The exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance on the job. The TRACTION-TRED® D rungs are slip resistant and the side rails are interlocking. The dual action feet are for use on hard or penetrable surfaces and swivel easily. The base and fly sections separate easily to use the base section as a single ladder. The durable rail shield bracket and shoe help protect the bottom of the rail. The fly section rails are pre-pierced at the top for easy field installation of accessories.
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- 1-5/8in Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs
- Smooth operating pulley with polypropylene rope
- Interlocking Side Rails with internal rail guides on bottom of fly section securely connect rails
- External guides at top of base section securely interlock rails
- Heavy Duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories
- Base and fly separate easily to use base section as single ladder
- Combination Rail Shield Bracket and Shoe with SHU-LOK® and Slip-Resistant Pad
- Molded Rung Braces on bottom step for increased durability
- Mar-Resistant Molded End Caps
Dee Zee Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup Supercab 8' 2" Dually Bed Without Factory Flares (2011-2012) Stainless Steel Side Moldings 9.25" Wide DZ29483W$222.97
Dee Zee Stainless Steel Side Moldings - Add a touch of class and rock chip protection to your vehicle. Constructed of premium grade 304 Stainless Steel. Custom sized to fit your vehicle. Looks great with or without running boards. No drilling required - mounts with high-performance 3M adhesive.
- Stainless Steel Side Moldings
- Protects Rocker Panels From Debris
- 304 Stainless Steel Polished To A High Shine
- Installs With 3M® Adhesive Tape
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Below Factory Molding
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Joist-in or joist-out installation
- Two-speed, thermally protected PSC motor
- Tough steel motor struts
- Precision-balanced aluminum fan blade assembly
- Four fan blades for greater air movement
- Steel venturi for enhanced durability
- White, powder-coated shutter
- High / Low / Off wall switch included
- UL & C-UL listed
- 3.8 AMPS
- 29 1/2 x 32 1/4 inches
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
The Dyna-Glo Delux 75,000 BTU portable multi-fuel forced air heater provides a strong, convenient heating solution for an area up to 1,750 square feet. The Comfort Control Thermostat allows you to maintain thermal comfort efficiently and minimize any drop in productivity. Provides 9 hours of operation off one tank of fuel and features improved air circulation and a maintenance friendly design.
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- Safety Flame-out Sensor
- Run-Time Fuel Gauge
- Easy Lift Carrying Handle & Cord Wrap
- Built-In Air Pressure Gauge
- Dual Source Power Cord
- Maintenance Friendly Design
Specifications Heater Type Multi-Fuel Forced Air Fuel Type 1K Kerosene;Diesel #1; #1 Fuel Oil BTU Output 75,000 Ignition Type Automatic Electonic Ignition Tank Size (gal) 5 Operating Time (hrs) 9 Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 1,750 Length (in.) 32.00 Width (in.) 11.70 Height (in.) 16.70 Weight (lbs.) 26.90