- Flow (GPH) - 9,000
- Max. PSI - 44
- Engine - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type - OHV
- Engine Displacement (cc) - 127
- Engine Speed (RPM) - 3,600
- Suction Port (in.) - 2
- Discharge Port (in.) - 2
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) - 25
- Max. Total Head (ft.) - 100
- Self-Priming - Yes
- Solid Handling (in.) - 1/8
- Pump Housing - Glass-filled polyester
- Check Valve - EPDM rubber
- Seals - EPDM
- Impellers - Glass-filled polyester
- Volute - Glass-filled polyester
- Max. Fluid Temp. (deg.) - 200
- Start Type - Recoil
- Fuel Capacity (gal.) - 0.52
- Run Time - 45min. - 1hr.
- Low Oil Shutdown - No
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) - 21 x 17 x 15
- Manufacturer Warranty - NTE 1 year RA/Exchange Policy
- hip Weight - 44.0 lbs
The Mighty Mule automatic gate opener allows you to activate residential and rural driveway gates by remote control. The FM200 gate opener kit is designed for single swing gates up to 12 ft., or weighing up to 300 lbs.
- Requires an automotive or marine-type battery and weatherproof case (not included)
- Includes one remote entry transmitter and AC transformer for charging battery
- Easily transform this unit to a solar gate opener by using the solar panel charging kit (FM121 or FM123, not included)
- Customize your automatic gate opener with Mighty Mule Accessories: automatic gate lock, extra entry transmitters, and more
This Wayne Cast Iron Sewage Pump has a 1/2 HP motor and a 2in. solids capacity. Great for residential or light commercial applications. Comes with a tethered float switch for automatic operation.
- Reinforced polycarbonate Vortex impeller with steel shafts prevents clogs
- Rugged cast iron volute for durability
- Residential and light commercial sewage pumping
Most accurate and versatile agricultural chemical meter on the market. Factory calibrated for thin and medium to thick fluids, even oils. Electronic Disc Meter in flow range 2 to 20 GPM (7 to 75 LPM) with LCD readout. Displays gallons. PBT polyester housing. 1 inch NPT inlet and outlet ports. 50 PSIG/ 3.4 bar.
- Model FM-300H-G8N
- Flow Range 2 to 20 GPM 7 to 75 LPM
- Design Type PBT Polyster - Nutating Disc
- Inlet 1 Inch
- Outlet 1 Inch
- Fitting Type NPT
- Accuracy Factory Calibration +/- 2% % Field Calibration +/- 0.5 %
- Operating Pressure 3.4 bar 50 psig
- Reads Gallons
- Use with Fertilizers, oils, pesticides and water.
- Do not use with Gasoline, diesel or flammable liquids
- Construction PBT Polyester
- Display Type LCD
- Max Batch Digits 6 Digits
- Max Cumulative Digits 6 Digits
- Powered By 9 Volt Alkaline Battery
- Unique Feature Mounts easily on hose end, pumps or fluid transfer system
- Warranty 2 Years
- 2” Nylon pump
- EPA certified
- 7hp PowerEase engine with Low Oil Alert
- 154 gpm
- 115’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 48" 122 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Light Height 38.63" 98.12 cm Overall Height 50.75" 128.91 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 30.2 lbs 13.70 kg
AirFoxx High Velocity 1.5 HP 1180 CFM Commercial Grade Utility Blower: DB1500a
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Width: 17
- Length: 18
- Height: 16
- Color: Orange/Green
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 1800
- Horse Power: 1/2
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 9
- Impeller Diameter: 9"
- Static Pressure: 11"
- Sound Rating dB: 60
- Holster Top® is now ToolLasso® ready
- Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors
- Shoulder bolt and nut on top hinge
- 4 rivets attach top to each front rail
- All steps and two rear horizontals are knee-braced
- Double riveted, slip-resistant Traction-Tred® steps
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- Shoe pads riveted to the EDGE® - molded brace and foot pad combination provides enhanced bracing strength and increased protection against damage
- Every rivet backed up by metal plate or washer to protect rails
- Optional yellow molded pail shelf kit, model no. 76-2 Learn More