The Mighty Mule automatic gate opener allows you to activate residential and rural driveway gates by remote control. The FM200 gate opener kit is designed for single swing gates up to 12 ft., or weighing up to 300 lbs.
- Requires an automotive or marine-type battery and weatherproof case (not included)
- Includes one remote entry transmitter and AC transformer for charging battery
- Easily transform this unit to a solar gate opener by using the solar panel charging kit (FM121 or FM123, not included)
- Customize your automatic gate opener with Mighty Mule Accessories: automatic gate lock, extra entry transmitters, and more
- Flow (GPH) - 9,000
- Max. PSI - 44
- Engine - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type - OHV
- Engine Displacement (cc) - 127
- Engine Speed (RPM) - 3,600
- Suction Port (in.) - 2
- Discharge Port (in.) - 2
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) - 25
- Max. Total Head (ft.) - 100
- Self-Priming - Yes
- Solid Handling (in.) - 1/8
- Pump Housing - Glass-filled polyester
- Check Valve - EPDM rubber
- Seals - EPDM
- Impellers - Glass-filled polyester
- Volute - Glass-filled polyester
- Max. Fluid Temp. (deg.) - 200
- Start Type - Recoil
- Fuel Capacity (gal.) - 0.52
- Run Time - 45min. - 1hr.
- Low Oil Shutdown - No
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) - 21 x 17 x 15
- Manufacturer Warranty - NTE 1 year RA/Exchange Policy
- hip Weight - 44.0 lbs
Replacement Exhaust Blower, part number: 80473. For units: 5500M, 5500XLT, 5510, 5700, 6037, 6039, 6041, 6039HF, 6041HF, 6041I, and 6039I.
Exhaust blowers are important aspects to any US Stove product. Unfortunately, though, sometime they wear out. Using the right replacement parts is key, however, to ensure continued quality. This replacement blower is designed with the same quality as the original, and will keep your US Stove going.Learn More
Most accurate and versatile agricultural chemical meter on the market. Factory calibrated for thin and medium to thick fluids, even oils. Electronic Disc Meter in flow range 2 to 20 GPM (7 to 75 LPM) with LCD readout. Displays gallons. PBT polyester housing. 1 inch NPT inlet and outlet ports. 50 PSIG/ 3.4 bar.
- Model FM-300H-G8N
- Flow Range 2 to 20 GPM 7 to 75 LPM
- Design Type PBT Polyster - Nutating Disc
- Inlet 1 Inch
- Outlet 1 Inch
- Fitting Type NPT
- Accuracy Factory Calibration +/- 2% % Field Calibration +/- 0.5 %
- Operating Pressure 3.4 bar 50 psig
- Reads Gallons
- Use with Fertilizers, oils, pesticides and water.
- Do not use with Gasoline, diesel or flammable liquids
- Construction PBT Polyester
- Display Type LCD
- Max Batch Digits 6 Digits
- Max Cumulative Digits 6 Digits
- Powered By 9 Volt Alkaline Battery
- Unique Feature Mounts easily on hose end, pumps or fluid transfer system
- Manufacturer Warranty 2 Years
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 48" 122 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Light Height 38.63" 98.12 cm Overall Height 50.75" 128.91 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 30.2 lbs 13.70 kg
The compact Brentwood provides convenient storage in narrow, hard-to-fit locations. There is 93 cubic feet of storage for lawn equipment, pool accessories and other items from sports equipment to bicycles. The compact 5'x4' size gives you easy access to stored items in convenient locations.
- Best value storage solution
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number BW54 Nominal Size 5' x 4' Storage Area 16 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 54 1/4" W x 43 1/8" D x 69 1/2" H Wall Height 67" Door Opening 22 1/4" W x 65" H Foundation Size 57" W x 45 7/8" D
Dee Zee NXc Running Board Steps - The NXc step is designed for today's crossover utility vehicles (CUV). A universal board combined with custom fit brackets (sold separately) fit all listed applications. The lightweight aluminum board features protective accent trim. Slip resistant raised rubber grommets on step area give a sure step every time. NXc Running Boards are available in 3 distinct: Black powder coat board with black powder coat trim, Black powder coat board with UltraShine trim, stainless steel board with black powder coat trim. Custom fit bracket kit required (sold separately).
- NXc Running Boards
- Lightweight Aluminum Powder Coat Frame
- Ample 5" Step Area
- Slip Resistant Grommets On Step Area
- Universal 71.5" Running Boards
- Mounting Braces Not Included
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Vintage accessories are very popular in homes today, and by being practical this one is a win. The vintage iron stove is sure to cast a warm glow over an evening to take the chill off. With its pleasant looks, and charming feel, this stove also has a purpose- to supplement the heat in your home with an older classic look, yet still functional. It has a high or low setting, and heats up to 400 square feet of space. It is easy to assemble, using electricity for ambiance and glow, and a unique heat source. The panoramic view provides a nice look at the flames and embers through a mesh screen. There are two doors, adding to its style and versatility, and it simply plugs in for ease of use. The stove is ideal for small homes, condos or apartments looking for a new, or old, way to supplement heat while still staying fashionable.
- Patented 3-sided view of the flame and ember bed.
- Low and high setting with a 2 stage fan forced air heater
- Works with or without heat for instant flame ambiance and warmth
- Unique two-door design opens and closes and adds style to any room
- Width (in.): 25"
- Height (in.): 28.5"
- Depth (in.): 15"
- Weight (lbs.): 29.73
Dee Zee Bull Bar Guard. 3" steel tubing, creates strong but subtle appearance. Polished stainless steel provides strength and durability. Comes with removable skid plate. Factory drilled holes if you would like to add auxiliary lights. Quick, no-drill installation.
- Stainless Steel Bull Bar
- 3" Diameter Mandrel-Bent Steel
- Rugged Stainless Steel Polished To A Brilliant Shine
- Skid Plate Offers Additional Protection
- Pre-Drilled For Auxiliary Light Accessories
- Auxiliary Lights Not Included
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The Pacer Pumps 1-1/2" Diameter Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers P-58-0202 will have your water pump working more efficiently in no time at all. The Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers, from Pacer Pumps, offers both a suction hose and discharge hose, as well as components listed below.
- 20' PVC suction hose, with PVC Helix reinforcement
- 25' PVC discharge hose, which collapses for easy coiling, storage, and transportation
- Polypropylene Quick-Connect couplers
- Polypropylene discharge elbow
- Polyethylene suction strainer
- Roll of Teflon tape to seal connections