Double Barrel Adapter kit for use in conjunction with the Standard Barrel stove kit to allow for adding an additional barrel stacked on top. Adding this kit increases the amount of heat radiated off the barrel stove. The BKAD500 is perfect for a rustic cabin, pole barn or workshop. Simply put, this is the most basic stove you can buy.Learn More
Water pipe heating cable, fixed resistance, pre-terminated
Each cable is UL Listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified when used in accordance with instructions on metal and water-filled plastic pipes. Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid and weather resistant PVC outer jacket. AHB units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy saving thermostat.
- Length: 18'
- Amps: 1.1
Dee Zee Tailgate Assist - Safely controls the drop of your truck's tailgate. Custom designed for each make and model. High quality and extensively tested to handle heave use for the life of the truck. Works in conjunction with factory cables. Easy, no drill installation that installs in minutes.
- Truck Tailgate Assist
- Safely Controls The Drop Rate Of A Tailgate
- Custom Designed For Each Make And Model
- Tested To Handle Heavy Use
- Works In Conjunction With Factory Cables
- Easy, No Drill Installation Takes Only Minutes
- All Hardware Included
- Only One Tailgate Assist Required Per Vehicle
- 3-Year Warranty
- For doors 3/4” to 2-1/4” thick
- Cadmium plated bolt
- Music wire spring
- Packed with screws
- Made of steel with a black finish
DH-20 is a battery powered siphon pump. It is easy to use, and provides fast, convenient transfer of liquids. It requires 2 D-cell batteries (not included).
- Battery powered siphon pump
- Constructed from durable non-corrosive plastic
- Easy to use
- Transfers fuel fast
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four steel corner gusset and perimeter clips
- Lag bolts building directly into concrete slabs
- 1/4" masonry drill bit