The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 48" 122 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Light Height 38.63" 98.12 cm Overall Height 50.75" 128.91 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 30.2 lbs 13.70 kg
Metal HVLP spray gun with molded heat resistant touch points. Air control connects between hose and gun. Features an interchangeable rear hose connection that can be switched from behind the gun to under the gun.
- Professional gun features quick indexing air cap and stainless steel fluid passages
- Bleeder gun for extended turbine life
- Equipped with 1.00 mm stainless fluid set
- Fluid sets available in .75 mm and 1.5mm for use with installed air cap. 2.0 mm and 2.5 mm fluid sets and air cap also available.
- Warranty : 5 Years Lmt
- Weight : 2.64 lb
- Length : 4.50 in
- Width : 7.25 in
- Height : 13.00 in
- Pkg Girth : 45.00 in
- Cube : .25 cf
Ideal for easily feeding large or small herds of livestock
- One of the heaviest bunks on the market constructed of 14-gauge steel with heavy-duty legs
- Designed for easy stacking
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
AirFoxx High Velocity 1.5 HP 1180 CFM Commercial Grade Utility Blower: DB1500a
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Width: 17
- Length: 18
- Height: 16
- Color: Orange/Green
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 1800
- Horse Power: 1/2
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 9
- Impeller Diameter: 9"
- Static Pressure: 11"
- Sound Rating dB: 60
- 2” Nylon pump
- EPA certified
- 7hp PowerEase engine with Low Oil Alert
- 154 gpm
- 115’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
The Pacer Pumps 1-1/2" Diameter Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers P-58-0202 will have your water pump working more efficiently in no time at all. The Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers, from Pacer Pumps, offers both a suction hose and discharge hose, as well as components listed below.
- 20' PVC suction hose, with PVC Helix reinforcement
- 25' PVC discharge hose, which collapses for easy coiling, storage, and transportation
- Polypropylene Quick-Connect couplers
- Polypropylene discharge elbow
- Polyethylene suction strainer
- Roll of Teflon tape to seal connections
- Flow (GPH) - 9,000
- Max. PSI - 44
- Engine - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type - OHV
- Engine Displacement (cc) - 127
- Engine Speed (RPM) - 3,600
- Suction Port (in.) - 2
- Discharge Port (in.) - 2
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) - 25
- Max. Total Head (ft.) - 100
- Self-Priming - Yes
- Solid Handling (in.) - 1/8
- Pump Housing - Glass-filled polyester
- Check Valve - EPDM rubber
- Seals - EPDM
- Impellers - Glass-filled polyester
- Volute - Glass-filled polyester
- Max. Fluid Temp. (deg.) - 200
- Start Type - Recoil
- Fuel Capacity (gal.) - 0.52
- Run Time - 45min. - 1hr.
- Low Oil Shutdown - No
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) - 21 x 17 x 15
- Manufacturer Warranty - NTE 1 year RA/Exchange Policy
- hip Weight - 44.0 lbs
Dee Zee NXc Running Board Steps - The NXc step is designed for today's crossover utility vehicles (CUV). A universal board combined with custom fit brackets (sold separately) fit all listed applications. The lightweight aluminum board features protective accent trim. Slip resistant raised rubber grommets on step area give a sure step every time. NXc Running Boards are available in 3 distinct: Black powder coat board with black powder coat trim, Black powder coat board with UltraShine trim, stainless steel board with black powder coat trim. Custom fit bracket kit required (sold separately).
- NXc Running Boards
- Lightweight Aluminum Powder Coat Frame
- Ample 5" Step Area
- Slip Resistant Grommets On Step Area
- Universal 71.5" Running Boards
- Mounting Braces Not Included
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The Pleasant Hearth 25 in. Vintage Iron Panoramic Electric Stove is ideal for homes, condominiums, lofts, apartments, and seasonal rooms. This unit has a 2 stage fan forced air heater that allows for a high or low use setting. It puts out 4600 BTU's which will heat a room up to 400 Sq ft. Easy to assemble and simply plugs in for an instant ambiance and heat source. The Panoramic view provides a unique 3-sided view of the flame and ember bed through a mesh screen.
- Patented 3-sided view of the flame and ember bed.
- Low and high setting with a 2 stage fan forced air heater
- Works with or without heat for instant flame ambiance and warmth
- Unique two-door design opens and closes and adds style to any room
- Width (in.): 25"
- Height (in.): 28.5"
- Depth (in.): 15"
- Weight (lbs.): 29.73
This Wayne Cast Iron Sewage Pump has a 1/2 HP motor and a 2in. solids capacity. Great for residential or light commercial applications. Comes with a tethered float switch for automatic operation.
- 1/2 HP
- Max. flow rate is 8400 gallons per hour; 6600 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- Piggy-back tether float switch for automatic or manual operation
- 2 in. NPT discharge capable of handling up to 2 in. solids
- Designed for residential and light commercial use
- Durable, cast iron submersible sewage pump
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- 3 year limited manufacturer warranty