Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $29.99
This solar-powered light adds a little extra security to your home. It automatically turns on when it detects motion as far as 30 feet away. Tool Shed's light has 60 LED lights making it more than capable of lighting up any outdoor space. This light is ideal for any remote area, pathways, garages, sidewalks, gardens, or even your front porch. With 8 hours of run time you know this light will last you all night before it recharges in the morning sun.
- 60 white LEDs brighten up any outdoor space
- Charges during the day and works at night
- Detection distance: 30 feet
- Detection range: 180 degrees
- Adjustable sensor
- Weather resistant solar panel
- Ideal for remote locations
- No main power or wiring required!
- Maintenance free
- 8 hour runtime
- Solar panel
- Rechargeable batteries
- 60 LED motion light
- Mounting hardware
- (LxWxH): 8.85" x 5.7" x 8.10"
Double Barrel Adapter kit for use in conjunction with the Standard Barrel stove kit to allow for adding an additional barrel stacked on top. Because two barrels are better than one. It creates a greater heat transfer and warms up a larger space
- Double barrel creates greater heat transfer
- All components are made from sturdy cast iron
- Easily adapted to a 30 or 55 gallon steel drum
- Great for handyman or do-it-yourself assembly
- For non-combustible floor -36" to wall clearance
- Kit Includes: Cast iron legs and damper collar
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $29.99
For applications which loud noises can be hazardous to hearing such as, power tools, hammering, chain sawing, grinding, sanding, heavy machinery etc.
- Digital AM/FM radio
- 5 Station presets
- Digital display screen
- Padded headband
- Excellent seal
- Long lasting battery life
- MP3-ready line-in jack
- Noise reduction rating: 25 decibels
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
5ft Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20lb cylinder.
- Regulator with Restricted Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. and Hand Wheel x 3/8in Female Flare
- Connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20 lb. cylinder
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
- Glass reinforced polypropylene.
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80).
- Lightweight with excellent strength.
- NPT threads.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Pressure to 150 P.S.I. at 70°F.
Many US Stoves are lined with firebricks. These bricks help absorb and disperse the heat, making the temperature bearable for the occupants. They also insulate the furnace or stove and boost the efficiency, providing you with the most warmth per dollar you could ask for.
Replacement firebrick in a pack of 6, each brick is 4-1/2 x 9, part number FBP6. For units: 1200, 1300, 1303, 1400, 1500, 1537G, 1537M, 1557M, 1600G, 1600M, 1800G, 2007, 22AF, 2827, 2847, 2941, CAC, EC95, BEC95, 24A, 30A and B2941.Learn More
The drive shaft that actuates the agitator. An easy to replace part, sometimes the drive shafts wears down because of the extreme heat it endures. This replacement part goes on a number of models and is identical to the original part in every aspect, because it is the original part that was used.Replacement Agitator Drive Shaft. Connects to the agitator motor and the agitator bar to turn the fuel in the burnpot. Part number 86620. For units: 6100, 6220, 6039, 6039HF, 6300, 6500, 6039I Learn More
- Durable black matte finish. Decorative solid brass bail. Turned wooden handle for carrying comfort. Double bottom for safety. 17 3 4" shovel.
- Black Steel
- Size 15" High x 13 1/2" Diameter 10" Base Diameter
Features fully utilized twist -lock construction. Listed at 1" clearance to combustibles in the USA, it can be used in both vertical and horizontal installations. Inner wall is .012" type 304 stainless steel for corn burning appliances. Outer wall is .016" type 304 stainless steel. Pipe outside diameter is plus 5/8".Learn More
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, thermally protected, splashproof
2200-1: 18 AWG, 9” long
2200-2/2200-3: 18 AWG, 4.5” long with 2-pin connector
Duty Cycle: Intermittent
Materials of Construction
Motor Housing: Nylon 6/6
Pump Housing: Polypropylene
Fasteners: Stainless steel and zinc plated
Type: 2 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry
Max Recommended Temperature: 110°F (43°C)
4 feet (1.2 m) suction lift
Max Pressure: 40 PSI (2.8 bar)
Pressure Demand Switch:
Shut-Off: 40 ±5 PSI (2.8 ±0.3 bar) factory setting
Turn-On: 25 ±5 PSI (1.7 ±0.3 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” hose barb
Weight: 1.25 lbs (.57 kg)Learn More