- All metal housing and fan blades deliver pro grade durability
- Dual ball bearing and belt drive for quiet operation
- 9" Wheels for easy portability
- Ergonomic injection molded plastic cord wrap and handle
- OSHA complaint grills
- Assembled in the USA
The AGDV8 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 8,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 200 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CALearn More
- 2-speed, 1/3 HP, thermally protected PSC motor
- CFM high and low ratings at 5400 and 7800
- Joist-in and joist out installation option
- White, powder coated, ceiling mount, automatic shutter with 95% plus closure
- Decor-style, dual on/off high/low function white wall switch included
- Steel venturi for durability
- UL/cUL listed
Big Ass Fans® introduces a new alternative for smaller industrial shops and compact manufacturing areas. ShopFan uses the same sturdy components and aerodynamic principles as our other industrial Big Ass Fans, but in a more compact and economical package for smaller industrial and manufacturing spaces. ShopFan is light weight and pre-wired for easier and faster installation. This unit includes the mounting kit as well as a 3' drop tube.
- 1 HP Motor
- Pre-wired for 115 V 20 A operation
- Includes 50-ft motor cord
Keeps things cool
- Improves employee comfort
- Increases productivity and accuracy
Sized for Small Shops
- Air circulation for spaces up to 70 ft x 70 ft
- Fits ceilings as low as 14 ft
- 14-ft diameter fan
- Fan weights 241 lbs.
Truly A Big Ass Fan
- High Volume/Low Speed air movement technology
- Industrial ceiling fan quality
- Fully adjustable speed settings
- Compact control unit is pre-wired
Year-round Energy Savings
- Low energy air circulation
- Provides cooling breezes in summer
- No reverse required, The Shop Fan on its lowest setting gently pushes warm air down in the winter without a cooling effect
Regular Price: $279.99
Special Price: $269.99
- Powerful, heavy-duty 2-speed, PSC thermally protected motor.
- Belt drive design for ultra-quiet operation.
- High velocity airflow.
- Dual ball bearing with reinforced steel motor mounts.
- OSHA approved powder-coated, rust resistant grills.
- Sturdy, non-skid supports.
- 22 gauge prime steel housing with durable powder-coated finish.
- Includes 8-foot power cord.
- UL and C-UL listed.
- 16.5'' barrel housing width. 450 RPM.
- Fan Diameter: 42"
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- CFM Airflow: Low: 9,500 - High: 13,300
- AMPS High: 7.9
- Weight: 102 lbs
The HT2000 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood stove. It has the largest combustion chamber of all appliances in the XL wood stoves category. With its molded C-Cast baffle, the HT2000 offers unmatched durability.
Wood logs can be loaded over width or depth, making the HT2000 one of the most sought after units in the industry.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 95,000 BTU/h Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 34 3/8" x 28 1/8" x 29 3/8" Maximum log length: 22" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 3.4 Recommended Heating Area: 1,000-2,400 Recommended chimney diamerter (inches): 6" Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 78% Emissions (grams/hour): 3.9 g/h Steel thickness (top): 5/16" Baffle: High quality C-Cast Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Color: Metallic black Manufacturing location: Canada
- Dimensions: 36" W x 24" D x 36" H
- Fully adjustable shelf
- Two total shelves including bottom shelf
- 3 point lock
- 2” water pump
- EPA certified
- 5hp Honda GC160 engine
- 158 gpm
- 82’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
These economical Turbine Meters from GPI can be used in hundreds of applications where metering water and other compatible liquids. PVC bodies with PVDF (Kynar) turbines, tungsten carbide rotor shafts & ceramic bearings. Factory calibrated for water and can also be field calibrated for other liquids. Lithium batteries provide approximately 9,000 hours of use.Learn More