- Powerful, heavy-duty 2-speed, PSC thermally protected motor.
- Belt drive design for ultra-quiet operation.
- High velocity airflow.
- Dual ball bearing with reinforced steel motor mounts.
- OSHA approved powder-coated, rust resistant grills.
- Sturdy, non-skid supports.
- 22 gauge prime steel housing with durable powder-coated finish.
- Includes 8-foot power cord.
- UL and C-UL listed.
- 16.5'' barrel housing width. 450 RPM.
- Fan Diameter: 42"
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- CFM High: 95,00-13,300
- AMPS High: 7.9
- Weight: 102 lbs
- Inner Diameter: 1 in.
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting: NPT (Female) 1 in.
- Accuracy: 3.0% of reading
- Flow Range: 5 to 50 GPM, 19 to 190 LPM
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +140 F
- Reads: Gallons
- Electronic Choice: Rate of Flow, Field Calibration, Batch, and Cumulative Total options
- Wetted Materials: PVC Housing, Ceramic Bearings, 316 Stainless Steel Rings, PVDF Rotor, and Tungsten Carbide Shaft.
- Powered By: 5 year Lithium Battery
- Pressure Rating: 225 PSIG, 15.3 Bar, at 73 F/23 C.
- Typical K-Factor: 565
- To Use With: OEM Water Treatment Equipment/Skids, Small Waste Water Treatment Equipment, Sub-Metering of of Facility Water Usage, and Water Based Cooling System.
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
ProCom Heating’s Portable Outdoor Forced Air Heaters provide a high level of heat output buy circulating heat throughout and area. These commercial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade components for long lasting use. Not only are these heaters loaded with tons of features, they also include many patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Easy to use, these commercial grade heaters operate off kerosene fuel, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, fuel oil, JP-8 fuel and jet a fuel. Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- CSA certified for kerosene and diesel fuels
- Thermostat operation
- Heats up to 2600 sq. ft.
- Patented glow plug allows sub zero performance
- On board diagnostics center
- 5.5 gal. fuel tank
- Patented fuel recognition system
Whether you are using it in a garage or on the jobsite, this 125,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene heater by Mr. Heater is up for the task. With jobsite ready dual powder coated tubular steel handles, pneumatic rubber tires, and a split upper shell designed for maintenance, you can expect long life and faithful service from your Mr. Heater Forced Air Kerosene heater. Equipped with high output fully enclosed motors and large glove friendly controls, you cannot go wrong. Heating up to 3,000 square feet and controlled by a factory installed thermostat, this unit effortlessly heats up a lot of space quickly. Equipped with a high limit safety switch and a photo CAD cell to shut the unit off in unsafe conditions, you can use this heater with no worries and focus on the task at hand. This kerosene heater has all the versatility and safety features the jobsite requires.
- 125,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 9 1/2 hours on full tank
- Overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- Thermostat for temperature control
- 8.5 gallon fuel tank
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
The PC Series pump from Pacer Pumps - for pumping, transferring or recirculating of acids, plating solutions, photographic chemicals, fume scrubber, waste water, etching and cleaning solutions. All major pump parts are precision molded of tough, corrosion resistant glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene, Ryton or Noryl thermoplastic. These high strength plastics provide resistance to many acids, bases, solvents and salt water at temperatures as high as 200°F (93°C)
Mounted with cast iron pedestal with solid 3/4" diameter 316 stainless steel shaft.
- Chemical resistant materials: glass reinforced Noryl, polyester, polypropylene or Ryton® construction
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic motors
- Elastomers include your choice of Viton®, EPDM or Buna
- Standard fasteners are stainless steel, also available with titanium or Hastelloy® C internal fasteners, shaft seal and shaft adapter and Pacer's own Polymar® non-metallic shaft seal for pumping highly corrosive liquids.
- Available close-coupled or flexible coupled to electric motors
- Non-metallic solution contact models available in all stock materials
- Flow rates: to 230 GPM or 94 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (725 LPM or 20m @ 50 Hz)
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" NPT threaded ports
- 1 1/2" and 2" BSP threads available
Curves A & B are 1750 RPM; C, D, E, & F are 3450 RPM. Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 20# PCE2AL CSS B 1-1/2" / 2" 1 20# PCE2BL CSS C 1-1/2" / 2" 2 20# PCE2CL CSS D 1-1/2" / 2" 3 20# PCE2DL CSS E 1-1/2" / 2" 5 20# PCE2EL CSS F 3" 5 21# PCE2FL CSS
Dee Zee FX Extruded Running Boards-Molded styling adds protection and a sleek step to your vehicle. Polished aluminum provides these boards with non-rusting strength. Rounded outside edges and molded plastic flaps, blend into the contours of your vehicle. Cushioned step pads provide secure footing. Sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep boards strong. Bed Section Only (matching cab section available). Custom Fit-some drilling may be required.
- FX Extruded Side Box Boards
- Completes Full-Length Look With Convenient Access To The Truck Bed
- Lightweight Extruded Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Step Pad Provides Secure Footing
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Cab Board Not Included
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Dee Zee Nerf Bars - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Dee Zee Universal Steps are available when a custom fit application is not available for your vehicle. Drilling is required into the vehicle frame for mounting. Sturdy hidden bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Molded plastic step pads provide a non-skid stepping area.
- Universal Nerf Bars
- Must Drill to Vehicle Frame For Mounting
- 4" Styles Are Body/Rocker Mounted For Quick Installation
- Powder Coated Steel Braces Resist Rust
- Molded Plastic Step Pads For Secure Footing
- Fit Most Full and Mid-Size Pickups
- Unit dimensions: 14-3/4"H x 19"W x 21-1/2"D
- 12000 BTU
- 10.2 amps/1110 watts
- Perfect for rooms up to 550 square feet
- Minimum window height: 15-1/2" H
- MIN/MAX window width:23"-36"W
- Electronic controls
- Full function remote
- Multi direction air control
- Tilt out washable filter
- Pleated quick mount window kit with support hardware
- Auto start allowing unit to automatically restart in case power is lost
- EER: 10.8
- 115 volt /60Hz
- Energy Star rated
- UL approved