ProCom Heating’s Portable Outdoor Forced Air Heaters provide a high level of heat output buy circulating heat throughout and area. These commercial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade components for long lasting use. Not only are these heaters loaded with tons of features, they also include many patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Easy to use, these commercial grade heaters operate off kerosene fuel, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, fuel oil, JP-8 fuel and jet a fuel. Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- CSA certified for kerosene and diesel fuels
- Thermostat operation
- Heats up to 2600 sq. ft.
- Patented glow plug allows sub zero performance
- On board diagnostics center
- 5.5 gal. fuel tank
- Patented fuel recognition system
- Inner Diameter: 1 in.
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting: NPT (Female) 1 in.
- Accuracy: 3.0% of reading
- Flow Range: 5 to 50 GPM, 19 to 190 LPM
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +140 F
- Reads: Gallons
- Electronic Choice: Rate of Flow, Field Calibration, Batch, and Cumulative Total options
- Wetted Materials: PVC Housing, Ceramic Bearings, 316 Stainless Steel Rings, PVDF Rotor, and Tungsten Carbide Shaft.
- Powered By: 5 year Lithium Battery
- Pressure Rating: 225 PSIG, 15.3 Bar, at 73 F/23 C.
- Typical K-Factor: 565
- To Use With: OEM Water Treatment Equipment/Skids, Small Waste Water Treatment Equipment, Sub-Metering of of Facility Water Usage, and Water Based Cooling System.
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
Whether you are using it in a garage or on the jobsite, this 125,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene heater by Mr. Heater is up for the task. With jobsite ready dual powder coated tubular steel handles, pneumatic rubber tires, and a split upper shell designed for maintenance, you can expect long life and faithful service from your Mr. Heater Forced Air Kerosene heater. Equipped with high output fully enclosed motors and large glove friendly controls, you cannot go wrong. Heating up to 3,000 square feet and controlled by a factory installed thermostat, this unit effortlessly heats up a lot of space quickly. Equipped with a high limit safety switch and a photo CAD cell to shut the unit off in unsafe conditions, you can use this heater with no worries and focus on the task at hand. This kerosene heater has all the versatility and safety features the jobsite requires.
- 125,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 9 1/2 hours on full tank
- Overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- Thermostat for temperature control
- 8.5 gallon fuel tank
Dyna-Glo Delux's 100,000 BTU portable propane gas radiant heater is a light-weight, heavy-duty heating solution for areas up to 2,900 square feet. The variable output valve allows for just the right amount of heat needed. A flame safety system and full surround cage keeps things safe, while the 1-hand piezo ignition system keeps things simple.
- Variable BTU Output
- Flame Safety System
- 1-Hand Piezo Ignition
- Full Surround Steel Cage
- Included Hose & Regulator Assembly
Specifications Heater Type Gas Radiant Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output 50,000/100,000/125,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 2,900 Length (in.) 16.34 Width (in.) 16.34 Height (in.) 29.92 Weight (lbs.) 20.30
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 50,000 50,000 50,000 Operating Time (hrs) 9 17 43 Medium BTU Output N/A 100,000 100,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A 9 22 High BTU Output N/A N/A 125,000 Operating Time (hrs) N/A N/A 17.5
- HDG Steel - hot dipped galvanized steel for superior corrosion resistance
- Small foot print (4’ x 2’) is perfect for small spaces - designed for apartment /condo balcony / patio
- Swing door opening with left or right opening for easy entry and exit
- Appealing two tone plus aesthetics
- Decorative trim
- Ornamental hinges and gab le décor
- Attractive painted hardware
- Embossed gables
- Built in base and floor helps keep items dry and secure
Model Number DSM42 Nominal Size 4' x 2' Storage Area 10.5 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 49.1" W x 30.9" D x 90.5" H Wall Height 71.3" Door Opening 29.3" W x 69" H
This economical garden shed is perfect for your yard essentials, gardening tools and more. This simple and efficiently designed shed is attractive whether free-standing or against a wall. Roll your wheelbarrow inside with ease through its large swing-out doors and stand up tall with its high ceiling.
- Break-resistant glazed wall panels
- Steel parts are made of durable, electro-galvanized steel
- Locking handle for storage security
- Includes floor frame, four wide shelves and tool hanger rack
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number GS83 Nominal Size 8' x 3' Storage Area 23 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 94 1/8" W x 35 3/16" D x 64 7/16" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 50 1/4" W x 59 3/4" H Foundation Size 96 5/8" W x 37 15/16" D
Dee Zee Cab Rack - Helps protect the rear of the pickup's cab area. Rugged steel construction features NRT™ powder coating to increase corrosion protection. Rear window protection screen consists of heavy duty louvered steel planks. Integrated channel system offers endless accessory possibilities. Installs easily by bolting into vehicles stake pockets. Custom fitting mounting brackets sold separately
- Cab Rack
- Protects Rear Cab Area
- NRT™ Protected Texture Black Powder Coat
- Heavy-Duty 12-Gauge Square Tubing
- Steel Louver Design to Deflect Direct Sunlight while Maintaining Visibility
- Integrated Channel System For Accessories
- Includes Set Of 2 Removable Tie Down Mounts
- Installs Into Existing Stake Pocket Holes
- Custom Fit Mounting Braces Sold Separately
- Made In USA
- Three-Year Warranty
- 2004-2012 Chevy Silverado
- 2004-2012 GMC Sierra
- 2004-2012 Ford F-150
- 2004-2012 Dodge Ram
Dee Zee FX Black Running Boards - Molded styling adds protection and a sleek step to your vehicle. Black powder coated aluminum, provides these boards with non-rusting strength. Rounded outside edges and molded plastic flaps, blend into the contours of your vehicle. Cushioned step pads provide secure footing. Sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your boards strong. Cab Section Only (matching bed section may be available). Custom Fit - some drilling may be required.
- FX Black Running Boards
- Lightweight Extruded Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes End Caps And Front Mud Flap
- Step Pad Provides Secure Footing
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Cab Length
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The PC Series pump from Pacer Pumps - for pumping, transferring or recirculating of acids, plating solutions, photographic chemicals, fume scrubber, waste water, etching and cleaning solutions. All major pump parts are precision molded of tough, corrosion resistant glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene, Ryton or Noryl thermoplastic. These high strength plastics provide resistance to many acids, bases, solvents and salt water at temperatures as high as 200°F (93°C)
Mounted with cast iron pedestal with solid 3/4" diameter 316 stainless steel shaft.
- Chemical resistant materials: glass reinforced Noryl, polyester, polypropylene or Ryton® construction
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic motors
- Elastomers include your choice of Viton®, EPDM or Buna
- Standard fasteners are stainless steel, also available with titanium or Hastelloy® C internal fasteners, shaft seal and shaft adapter and Pacer's own Polymar® non-metallic shaft seal for pumping highly corrosive liquids.
- Available close-coupled or flexible coupled to electric motors
- Non-metallic solution contact models available in all stock materials
- Flow rates: to 230 GPM or 94 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (725 LPM or 20m @ 50 Hz)
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" NPT threaded ports
- 1 1/2" and 2" BSP threads available
Curves A & B are 1750 RPM; C, D, E, & F are 3450 RPM. Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 20# PCE2AL CSS B 1-1/2" / 2" 1 20# PCE2BL CSS C 1-1/2" / 2" 2 20# PCE2CL CSS D 1-1/2" / 2" 3 20# PCE2DL CSS E 1-1/2" / 2" 5 20# PCE2EL CSS F 3" 5 21# PCE2FL CSS