- PSC energy efficient thermally protected motors
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for pteoction and OSHA compliance
- Integrated, precision-formed exterior shutters are draft-free
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Housing constructed of durable 20-gauge galvanized steel that won't rust
- Removable interior grille
- OSHA compliant grille
- 24" Blade Diameter
- 4100 CFM
- 33 Inches Wide
- 15 Inches Deep
- 35 Inches High
- 28-1/2" x 28-1/2" Opening
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 2-speed, 1/3 HP, thermally protected PSC motor
- CFM high and low ratings at 5400 and 7800
- Joist-in and joist out installation option
- White, powder coated, ceiling mount, automatic shutter with 95% plus closure
- Decor-style, dual on/off high/low function white wall switch included
- Steel venturi for durability
- UL/cUL listed
Do not install in a attic smaller that 1800 sq feet
- This model can be installed in an attic smaller than 1800 square feet as long as the required exhaust Net Free Area (NFA) available in the attic is maintained. This can be difficult to achieve in smaller attics. The CX30BD-2SPD requires a minimum of 10 sq. ft. of NFA.
The Only UL Listed Heat Reclaimer on the market, the Magic Heat will reclaim up to 30% of lost heat from your heating appliance and distribute it into your home. Designed for use with all types of heating equipment with inside flue temperatures exceeding 350º,skin temperatures of 280 degrees, skin temperatures of 280º measure below the magic heat.
- Fits 6 inch, 7 inch or 8 inch flue diameter, crimp up configuration
- Plugs into any standard 110V household outlet
- BTU output variable: 800 minimum / 30,000 maximum
- Thermostat Control Mode; On at 150 degrees / Off at 120 degrees / Run continuously
- Built in soot scraper allows user to maximize heat transfer
- Made in the USA!
Specifications Manufacturer # Length Width Height MH-6 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches MH-7 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches MH-8 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches
Keeping your outdoor toys dry and secure is most important for all of us. This 135 dry gallons / 21 cu. ft. of storage space is perfect for storing outdoor equipment , supplies, gear, and more
- HDG Steel - hot dipped galvanized steel provides superior corrosion resistance and protects against rot, insects, and extreme weather conditions
- 135 dry gallons (594.6 L) / 21 cu. ft. (0.60 cu. meters) of space is perfect for storing outdoor equipment and supplies
- Built-in floor keeps items dry and secure
- With off-set hinges, lid stays open at any angle for safety and convenience
- Locking system for tamper and theft resistant storage
- Camouflage exterior finish
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
Model Number SMBDCM Storage Area 21.08 sq. ft. Assembled Interior Dimensions 53.8" W x 26.1" D x 26" H Assembled Exterior Dimensions 57.4" W x 29.8" D x 28" H Assembled Weight 110 lbs
The Charleston Oak 18-inch offers 30,000 BTU's, state-of-the-art vent free technology with the option of Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Pleasant Hearth vent free gas log sets are the ideal choice to bring style and warmth to your home. With Pleasant Hearth vent free gas log sets, enjoying the warmth and beauty of a fire has never been easier. Zero clearance design with the ability to be inserted into mostly every fireplace masonry. Please check your local codes regarding vent free products.
- Dual fuel technology (LP or NG), 30,000 BTU’s, Heats up to 1,000 Square Feet
- Dual Burner - Providing two patterns of realistic flame levels
- Electronic Continuous Spark Ignition – Easy start
- Thermostat Control – Cycles on/off desired temperature
- Oxygen Safety Depletion Sensor
- No Electricity Required
- 99.9% Efficiency
- 6 hand painted concrete logs inspired by nature – gives realistic look
- Included: Decorative Lava Rocks – Adding realistic depth to logs
- Minimum Firebox Size Requirements: 24" Height, 14" Depth, 28" Front Width, 20" Rear Width
- Log Assembly: 19.75" W x 13" D x 13.50" H
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Check your local codes regarding vent free products
The D6228-2 fiberglass extension ladder has non-conductive rails making this ladder ideal for working near electricity. With a duty rating of 300 pounds, the D6228-2 is durable and long lasting. The exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance on the job. The TRACTION-TRED® D rungs are slip resistant and the side rails are interlocking. The dual action feet are for use on hard or penetrable surfaces and swivel easily. The base and fly sections separate easily to use the base section as a single ladder. The durable rail shield bracket and shoe help protect the bottom of the rail. The fly section rails are pre-pierced at the top for easy field installation of accessories.
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- 1-5/8in Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs
- Smooth operating pulley with polypropylene rope
- Interlocking Side Rails with internal rail guides on bottom of fly section securely connect rails
- External guides at top of base section securely interlock rails
- Heavy Duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories
- Base and fly separate easily to use base section as single ladder
- Combination Rail Shield Bracket and Shoe with SHU-LOK® and Slip-Resistant Pad
- Molded Rung Braces on bottom step for increased durability
- Mar-Resistant Molded End Caps
A tubular side step for your vehicle. Dee Zee Universal Steps are available when a custom fit application is not available for your vehicle. Drilling is required into the vehicle frame for mounting. Sturdy hidden bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Molded plastic step pads provide a non-skid stepping area.
- 3 In. round design tubular step constructed of polished stainless steel
- Step pads provide secure footing
- Sturdy braces have a hidden design to streamline your vehicle
- Universal design fits many vehicles that do not have custom fit applications
The only UL Listed Heat Reclaimer on the market, the Magic Heat will reclaim up to 30% of lost heat from your heating appliance and distribute it into your home. Designed for use with all types of gas heating equipment with inside flue temperatures exceeding 350º, skin temperatures of 250º.
- Fits 6 inch, 7 inch and 8 inch flue diameter crimp up configuration
- Plugs into any Standard 110V household outlet
- BTU output variable: 8,000 minimum / 30,000 maximum
- Thermostat Control Mode: On at 120 degrees / Off at 90 degrees / Run continuously
- Built in soot scraper allows user to maximize heat transfer
- Made in the USA!
Specifications Manufacturer # Length Width Height MH-6G 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches MH-7G 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches MH-8G 10.625 Inches 14.25 Inches 18.25 Inches
One glance of the Studio towel warmer shows that it’s modern, high-quality, luxurious and stylish. However, there’s more than meets the eye with this upscale accessory. The WarmlyYours Studio electric towel warmer can be turned on and off — even when you’re not at home — using the Belkin WeMo Switch. This technological control integrates with the WeMo app on your mobile device so that you can control your towel warmer from anywhere. Towel warmers can’t get much more convenient than that! Users just need to make sure that their mobile devices are running Android 4.0 or higher or iOS 5 or higher.
Furthermore, the Studio towel warmer exudes style with a polished stainless finish and six sleek rails. Mount it to a wall in your bathroom, plug it in, and get ready to experience ultimate luxury.
- Flawless polished stainless finish
- Ideal for drying small towels
- Plugs into a 120-volt outlet (cord is 5 feet)
- Wall mounted (brackets included)
- On/Off Switch built in (bottom right)
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Silent and efficient (80 watts of energy consumption, 0.7 amps)
- Backed up by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Specifications Cord Length 5 ft Available In Plug-in Model Finish Polished Stainless Steel Product Weight 5 lbs Product Dimensions 21.25" W x 27.5" H x 4.4" D Shipping Weight 6 lbs Shipping Dimensions 22" W x 28.5" H x 2.2" D
- Inner Diameter: 1 in.
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting: NPT (Female) 1 in.
- Accuracy: 3.0% of reading
- Flow Range: 5 to 50 GPM, 19 to 190 LPM
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +140 F
- Reads: Gallons
- Electronic Choice: Rate of Flow, Field Calibration, Batch, and Cumulative Total options
- Wetted Materials: PVC Housing, Ceramic Bearings, 316 Stainless Steel Rings, PVDF Rotor, and Tungsten Carbide Shaft.
- Powered By: 5 year Lithium Battery
- Pressure Rating: 225 PSIG, 15.3 Bar, at 73 F/23 C.
- Typical K-Factor: 565
- To Use With: OEM Water Treatment Equipment/Skids, Small Waste Water Treatment Equipment, Sub-Metering of of Facility Water Usage, and Water Based Cooling System.
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year