ProCom Heating’s Portable Outdoor Forced Air Heaters provide a high level of heat output buy circulating heat throughout and area. These commercial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade components for long lasting use. Not only are these heaters loaded with tons of features, they also include many patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Easy to use, these commercial grade heaters operate off kerosene fuel, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, fuel oil, JP-8 fuel and jet a fuel. Perfect for worker comfort, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and many DIY projects.
- CSA certified for kerosene and diesel fuels
- Thermostat operation
- Heats up to 2600 sq. ft.
- Patented glow plug allows sub zero performance
- On board diagnostics center
- 5.5 gal. fuel tank
- Patented fuel recognition system
- Unit dimensions: 14-3/4"H x 19"W x 21-1/2"D
- 12000 BTU
- 10.2 amps/1110 watts
- Perfect for rooms up to 550 square feet
- Minimum window height: 15-1/2" H
- MIN/MAX window width:23"-36"W
- Electronic controls
- Full function remote
- Multi direction air control
- Tilt out washable filter
- Pleated quick mount window kit with support hardware
- Auto start allowing unit to automatically restart in case power is lost
- EER: 10.8
- 115 volt /60Hz
- Energy Star rated
- UL approved
Medium Duty, Single Gate Automatic Opener Kit, Opens Gates Up To 16' Long & Up To 550 LBS, AC Or Solar Compatible, Includes Opener, Entry Transmitter, Mounting Hardware, 12V Transformer, Control Box, Installation Instructions & Video, Adjustable Automatic Closing 0 To 120 Seconds & Adjustable Obstruction Sensing, 12V Battery Back Up For Power Failure, Battery Not Included.Learn More
- Inner Diameter: 1 in.
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting: NPT (Female) 1 in.
- Accuracy: 3.0% of reading
- Flow Range: 5 to 50 GPM, 19 to 190 LPM
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +140 F
- Reads: Gallons
- Electronic Choice: Rate of Flow, Field Calibration, Batch, and Cumulative Total options
- Wetted Materials: PVC Housing, Ceramic Bearings, 316 Stainless Steel Rings, PVDF Rotor, and Tungsten Carbide Shaft.
- Powered By: 5 year Lithium Battery
- Pressure Rating: 225 PSIG, 15.3 Bar, at 73 F/23 C.
- Typical K-Factor: 565
- To Use With: OEM Water Treatment Equipment/Skids, Small Waste Water Treatment Equipment, Sub-Metering of of Facility Water Usage, and Water Based Cooling System.
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
This economical garden shed is perfect for your yard essentials, gardening tools and more. This simple and efficiently designed shed is attractive whether free-standing or against a wall. Roll your wheelbarrow inside with ease through its large swing-out doors and stand up tall with its high ceiling.
- Break-resistant glazed wall panels
- Steel parts are made of durable, electro-galvanized steel
- Locking handle for storage security
- Includes floor frame, four wide shelves and tool hanger rack
Model Number GS83 Nominal Size 8' x 3' Storage Area 23 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 94 1/8" W x 35 3/16" D x 64 7/16" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 50 1/4" W x 59 3/4" H Foundation Size 96 5/8" W x 37 15/16" D
Attractive, high gable-styled roof and a 62" wall height make the Arlington a perfect place to store lawn tools, garden equipment and other seasonal items. A baked-on enamel finish assures a quality storage solution year after year.
- Best value storage solution
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Easy to assemble
Specifications Model Number AR108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 80 1/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
- Pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories
- Direct rung to rail connections
- Interlocking side rails
- Base and fly separate easily to use base section as single ladder
- Internal guides on bottom of fly section securely interlock rails
- Molded rung braces
- Durable rail shield bracket and shoe with Shu-Lok®, slip-resistant pad and spur plate
- Rope clamp ties rope to rung
- Rugged gravity spring locks operate smoothly
- Slip-resistant Traction-Tred® D-rungs
- Heavy duty pulley with rope
- External guides at top of base section securely interlock rails. Two sets on 36' and 40' models
- Mar-resistant molded end caps
- Exclusive Alflo® rung joint means Twist-Proof® performance Learn More
Dee Zee FX Black Running Boards - Molded styling adds protection and a sleek step to your vehicle. Black powder coated aluminum, provides these boards with non-rusting strength. Rounded outside edges and molded plastic flaps, blend into the contours of your vehicle. Cushioned step pads provide secure footing. Sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your boards strong. Cab Section Only (matching bed section may be available). Custom Fit - some drilling may be required.
- FX Black Running Boards
- Lightweight Extruded Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes End Caps And Front Mud Flap
- Step Pad Provides Secure Footing
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Cab Length
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The PC Series pump from Pacer Pumps - for pumping, transferring or recirculating of acids, plating solutions, photographic chemicals, fume scrubber, waste water, etching and cleaning solutions. All major pump parts are precision molded of tough, corrosion resistant glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene, Ryton or Noryl thermoplastic. These high strength plastics provide resistance to many acids, bases, solvents and salt water at temperatures as high as 200°F (93°C)
Mounted with cast iron pedestal with solid 3/4" diameter 316 stainless steel shaft.
- Chemical resistant materials: glass reinforced Noryl, polyester, polypropylene or Ryton® construction
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic motors
- Elastomers include your choice of Viton®, EPDM or Buna
- Standard fasteners are stainless steel, also available with titanium or Hastelloy® C internal fasteners, shaft seal and shaft adapter and Pacer's own Polymar® non-metallic shaft seal for pumping highly corrosive liquids.
- Available close-coupled or flexible coupled to electric motors
- Non-metallic solution contact models available in all stock materials
- Flow rates: to 230 GPM or 94 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (725 LPM or 20m @ 50 Hz)
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" NPT threaded ports
- 1 1/2" and 2" BSP threads available
Curves A & B are 1750 RPM; C, D, E, & F are 3450 RPM. Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 20# PCE2AL CSS B 1-1/2" / 2" 1 20# PCE2BL CSS C 1-1/2" / 2" 2 20# PCE2CL CSS D 1-1/2" / 2" 3 20# PCE2DL CSS E 1-1/2" / 2" 5 20# PCE2EL CSS F 3" 5 21# PCE2FL CSS
Dee Zee Nerf Bars - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Dee Zee Universal Steps are available when a custom fit application is not available for your vehicle. Drilling is required into the vehicle frame for mounting. Sturdy hidden bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Molded plastic step pads provide a non-skid stepping area.
- Universal Nerf Bars
- Must Drill to Vehicle Frame For Mounting
- 4" Styles Are Body/Rocker Mounted For Quick Installation
- Powder Coated Steel Braces Resist Rust
- Molded Plastic Step Pads For Secure Footing
- Fit Most Full and Mid-Size Pickups