Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $79.99
Don't heat your entire home when you only use part of it. Portable infrared heating allows you to establish zone-heating in your home by efficiently heating only those rooms you want to, when you want to. Utilize multiple units where and when you choose in those rooms you use most often. Heating only the rooms you use, when you use them, can help in reducing your overall energy consumption.
- Three heat settings: 1000W/1500W/ and ECO-maintains a constant 68°F
- Six infrared quartz elements
- Heats a large room - up to 6800 cu. ft.
- Overheat and tip over safety shutoff
- Cool touch exterior cabinet
- Child safety lock
- 12 hour programmable timer
- Extra large LED display
- Easy glide casters
- Thermostat control system
- Includes 2 remote controls with LED indicator (2-AAA batteries not included)
- Lifetime washable filter
- 1 year limited warranty
- Requires a standard 3-prong, 120v AC/15 Amp household outlet
- No assembly required
- Product Dimensions: 13" W x 16.2" H x 10.7" D
12ft Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20lb cylinder.
- Swivel 1 - 20 in Male Throwaway Cylinder Thread x Excess Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. with Hand wheel
- Connects appliances that are designed for disposable cylinders to a 5 to 20lb. cylinder
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
Shake, shake, shake, shake your grove thing!
Without a shaker grate, your furnace will lose efficiency. Ash will form up and snuff your flame, but the shaker grate allows you to jostle around your coals or wood. The ash will fall through allowing your fire to burn hotter and help keep your heating costs low.
Wood/Coal Shaker Grate for models 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF
- Dimensions: 14 in. L x 5.12 in. W x 0.5 in. H
Shaker Grates are the unsung hero of the stove. They help coax the fire into existence and assist in stoking the flame alive. If your shaker grate needs replacing, the US Stove company has you covered.
Replacement wood and coal furnace shaker grate, part number 40257. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF.
**Some models require two grates, check with your owner's manual.**
Dimensions: 11 5/8” x 5/8”Learn More
This is Mr. Heater's most popular Portable Propane heater! Lightweight and easy to move, this little heater is great for warming up small spaces. Its 3,800 BTUs will warm up a 100 square feet, which is ideal for a cabin or tent. The base takes up very little space and the handle allows this heater to be easily and rapidly moved. Not only is it easy to carry it's easy to light. Simply push and hold the ignition button and the Piezo sparking system will fire the heater right up. This one step lighting process is designed for consumer ease. Mr. Heater also takes great pride in their safety features and this little heater certainly has some! Its oxygen depletion sensor, or ODS, and the tip-over safety shut off, you can rest assured knowing that Mr. Heater has designed a functional, portable and safe heater for your camping trips!
- 3,800 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 100 sq. ft.
- One button ignition on function
- 8in round stand uses little floor space
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Connects directly to one 1 lb. disposable propane cylinder
- Quiet, clean, odor-free operation
- Emergency Heat
- Job Sites/Construction Trailers
- Storage Buildings
- Tailgate Parties/Sporting Events
- Hunting Blinds/Ice Fishing Shanties
****NOT FOR SALE IN MASSACHUSETTS OR CANADA****
Specifications BTU Per Hour 3,800 Heating Area 100 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 1 lb. Propane Cylinder Run Time 5.6 hours Electricity Required No Maximum Elevation 7,000 ft. Weight 5.85 lbs. Model MH4B Length 12.00 in. Width 9.75 in. Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Brand Mr. Heater Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) No Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe Yes
If you want all the benefits of having a US Stove but you want to make one yourself, here's a great way to get started. All you need to do is use this kit to modify a drum (not included) and boom! You've got yourself a nice heater and you can say, with pride, that you built it yourself!Learn More
- Low Profile Silent Operation Heater
- Dual Wattage: 750/1500 Watts
- 3 Position Rotary Switch (*Off *Low *High)
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Heavy Gauge Heating Element for Silent Even Heating
- Mesh Grill Cover
- Power Indicator Light
- Metal Body
- Stay Cool High Impact End Panels
- Contemporary Design
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Safety Tip Over Cut-Off Switch
- No Assembly Required
- Dimensions: 30.0" L x 6.25" W x 10.75" H
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $34.99
For applications which loud noises can be hazardous to hearing such as, power tools, hammering, chain sawing, grinding, sanding, heavy machinery etc.
- Digital AM/FM radio
- 5 Station presets
- Digital display screen
- Padded headband
- Excellent seal
- Long lasting battery life
- MP3-ready line-in jack
- Noise reduction rating: 25 decibels
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Perfect for camping, the job site, or an emergency, this portable heater from Mr. Heater packs quite a punch for its little size. Able to comfortably heat up to 200 square feet, it is also lightweight and easy to carry. With fold-down handles the heater can fit into compact storage areas. It is also user friendly with a swivel-out regulator making fuel connections much easier. Designed and approved for the home emergency or outdoor use, safety was first on Mr. Heater's mind and it is equipped with several safety features, such as automatic low oxygen shutoff system and an accidental tip-over safety shut of system.
- Fold-Down Handle for compact storage
- Swivel Out Regulator for easy fuel connection
- Designed and approved for emergency indoor & outdoor use
- Automatic low oxygen shutoff system
- Accidental tip-over safety shutoff
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Heats up to 200 sq. ft.
- Connects directly to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose (NOT INCLUDED)
- CSA certified