These economical Turbine Meters from GPI can be used in hundreds of applications where metering water and other compatible liquids. PVC bodies with PVDF (Kynar) turbines, tungsten carbide rotor shafts & ceramic bearings. Factory calibrated for water and can also be field calibrated for other liquids. Lithium batteries provide approximately 9,000 hours of use.Learn More
This 6 PSI High Volume/Low Pressure Paint System is perfect for finishing all types of semi-professional painting applications. With a semi-pro spray gun, high performance 2 stage motor, durable metal housing, and accessory kit, this unit truly satisfies all of the weekend warrior needs of a serious painter.
- Ametek/Lamb 2 stage turbine for professional finish on cabinets, trim, doors, woodworking and metal working projects
- Two large filters to prolong unit life
- Heat dissipating stub hose
- Adustable spray gun controls to create fine finishes
- Easy pattern shape adjusts to round vertical and horizontal shapes
- Sprays most finish coatings: lacquers, clear coats, varnishes, enamels, water-borne coatings, stains and oil-based paints
- 2-Turbine High Volume / Low Pressure
- Painter - HV2500
- 25-ft Heavy Duty Air Hose
- Semi-Professional Spray Gun
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Cleaning Brush
- (1) Viscosity Stick
- (2) Disposable Stainer Cones
- (1) Needle/Nozzle
Dee Zee Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab (1999-2012) Stainless Steel Board with Black Trim NXt Running Boards DZ16323$353.97
Dee Zee NXt Running Board Steps - The NXt step is designed for today's trucks. A universal board combined with custom fit brackets (sold separately) fit all listed applications. . The lightweight aluminum board features protective accent trim. Slip resistant raised rubber grommets on step area give a sure step every time. NXt Running Boards are available in 3 distinct: Black powder coat board with black powder coat trim, Black powder coat board with UltraShine trim, stainless steel board with black powder coat trim. Custom fit bracket kit required (sold separately).
- NXt Running Boards
- Lightweight Aluminum Powder Coat Frame
- Widened 6" Step Area
- Slip Resistant Grommets On Step Area
- Regular Cab: 51"
- Extended Cab: 73"
- Crew Cab: 86"
- Mounting Braces Not Included
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
An innovation in compact, economical storage space solutions, the Yardsaver fits in and blends in like no other building can. The horizontal wood-grain paneling looks great "leaning" against any wall or in narrow, hard-to-fit areas. Yardsaver is ideal for storing trash containers, bicycles, lawn equipment, firewood and more.
- Best value storage solution
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number YS47 Nominal Size 4' x 7' Storage Area 26 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 47 3/4" W x 77 1/2" D x 81 1/4" H Wall Height 62 1/2" Door Opening 38 1/2" W x 60 1/4" H Foundation Size 50 1/2" W x 80 1/4" D
Used for heat or ambiance, or both, this compact, transitional-style electric fireplace with its oak finish makes a major statement in a smaller home or apartment. The 23" firebox produces a realistic flame with glowing logs and an ember bed. The unit efficiently heats up to 400 sq. ft. with its 4,600 BTU fan forced-air heater. It boasts 3 flame settings and 10 heat levels to let you adjust the level of light and warmth to your liking. The control panel makes operation easy, and it even comes with a multifunction remote control for operation from across the room. Best of all, it simply plugs into a standard 120V wall outlet for instant enjoyment.
- 23" LED Firebox with realistic flame and randomly glowing ember bed
- 1350 watt heater with thermostat to heat a room up to 400 sq ft
- LCD back-lit controls with temperature display and timer function
- No venting-no emissions
- Three levels of flame brightness and ten temperature adjustments
- Easy screwdriver only assembly
- Compact design fits into smaller rooms and requires less space
- Length (in.): 34.2"
- Width (in.): 13.0"
- Height (in.): 37.0"
- Weight (lbs.): 48.51
- Dimensions: 36" W x 24" D x 66" H
- Heavy gauge steel
- 3 adjustable shelves plus bottom shelf
- Casters located to permit flush positioning to walls
- Recessed 3 point locking handle
- Nearly 40-70% more storage space than standard size cabinets
- Powder coat finish
ProCom’s unique, lightweight alternative to the old cast-iron style stove combines old-world beauty with new, innovative vent-free next generation Patented Dual Fuel Gas Technology and superior designs. The outer cabinet is finished with a black powered coating for long lasting beauty. These units come with beautiful hand-painted logs.
- Traditional style stove with the look of cast iron
- Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Optional blower sold separatley model QEB100
- Unique cool to the touch housing design
- Hand painted logs provide a natural look
- No electricity required
- ODS (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off and internal non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing
- Thermostat control allows you to maintain desired room temperature.
NOTE: Not for sale in CA.
Out of stock