These economical Turbine Meters from GPI can be used in hundreds of applications where metering water and other compatible liquids. PVC bodies with PVDF (Kynar) turbines, tungsten carbide rotor shafts & ceramic bearings. Factory calibrated for water and can also be field calibrated for other liquids. Lithium batteries provide approximately 9,000 hours of use.Learn More
- Dimensions: 36" W x 24" D x 66" H
- Heavy gauge steel
- 3 adjustable shelves plus bottom shelf
- Casters located to permit flush positioning to walls
- Recessed 3 point locking handle
- Nearly 40-70% more storage space than standard size cabinets
- Powder coat finish
An innovation in compact, economical storage space solutions, the Yardsaver fits in and blends in like no other building can. The horizontal wood-grain paneling looks great "leaning" against any wall or in narrow, hard-to-fit areas. Yardsaver is ideal for storing trash containers, bicycles, lawn equipment, firewood and more.
- Best value storage solution
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number YS47 Nominal Size 4' x 7' Storage Area 26 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 47 3/4" W x 77 1/2" D x 81 1/4" H Wall Height 62 1/2" Door Opening 38 1/2" W x 60 1/4" H Foundation Size 50 1/2" W x 80 1/4" D
Used for heat or ambiance, or both, this compact, transitional-style electric fireplace with its oak finish makes a major statement in a smaller home or apartment. The 23" firebox produces a realistic flame with glowing logs and an ember bed. The unit efficiently heats up to 400 sq. ft. with its 4,600 BTU fan forced-air heater. It boasts 3 flame settings and 10 heat levels to let you adjust the level of light and warmth to your liking. The control panel makes operation easy, and it even comes with a multifunction remote control for operation from across the room. Best of all, it simply plugs into a standard 120V wall outlet for instant enjoyment.
- 23" LED Firebox with realistic flame and randomly glowing ember bed
- 1350 watt heater with thermostat to heat a room up to 400 sq ft
- LCD back-lit controls with temperature display and timer function
- No venting-no emissions
- Three levels of flame brightness and ten temperature adjustments
- Easy screwdriver only assembly
- Compact design fits into smaller rooms and requires less space
- Length (in.): 34.2"
- Width (in.): 13.0"
- Height (in.): 37.0"
- Weight (lbs.): 48.51
The PC Series pump from Pacer Pumps - for pumping, transferring or recirculating of acids, plating solutions, photographic chemicals, fume scrubber, waste water, etching and cleaning solutions. All major pump parts are precision molded of tough, corrosion resistant glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene, Ryton or Noryl thermoplastic. These high strength plastics provide resistance to many acids, bases, solvents and salt water at temperatures as high as 200°F (93°C)
Mounted with cast iron pedestal with solid 3/4" diameter 316 stainless steel shaft.
- Chemical resistant materials: glass reinforced Noryl, polyester, polypropylene or Ryton® construction
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic motors
- Elastomers include your choice of Viton®, EPDM or Buna
- Standard fasteners are stainless steel, also available with titanium or Hastelloy® C internal fasteners, shaft seal and shaft adapter and Pacer's own Polymar® non-metallic shaft seal for pumping highly corrosive liquids.
- Available close-coupled or flexible coupled to electric motors
- Non-metallic solution contact models available in all stock materials
- Flow rates: to 230 GPM or 94 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (725 LPM or 20m @ 50 Hz)
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" NPT threaded ports
- 1 1/2" and 2" BSP threads available
Curves A & B are 1750 RPM; C, D, E, & F are 3450 RPM. Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 20# PCE2AL CSS B 1-1/2" / 2" 1 20# PCE2BL CSS C 1-1/2" / 2" 2 20# PCE2CL CSS D 1-1/2" / 2" 3 20# PCE2DL CSS E 1-1/2" / 2" 5 20# PCE2EL CSS F 3" 5 21# PCE2FL CSS
This 6 PSI High Volume/Low Pressure Paint System is perfect for finishing all types of semi-professional painting applications. With a semi-pro spray gun, high performance 2 stage motor, durable metal housing, and accessory kit, this unit truly satisfies all of the weekend warrior needs of a serious painter.
- Ametek/Lamb 2 stage turbine for professional finish on cabinets, trim, doors, woodworking and metal working projects
- Two large filters to prolong unit life
- Heat dissipating stub hose
- Adustable spray gun controls to create fine finishes
- Easy pattern shape adjusts to round vertical and horizontal shapes
- Sprays most finish coatings: lacquers, clear coats, varnishes, enamels, water-borne coatings, stains and oil-based paints
- 2-Turbine High Volume / Low Pressure
- Painter - HV2500
- 25-ft Heavy Duty Air Hose
- Semi-Professional Spray Gun
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Cleaning Brush
- (1) Viscosity Stick
- (2) Disposable Stainer Cones
- (1) Needle/Nozzle
Grabbing a plush, warm towel as you step out of the shower is luxurious and convenient. Being able to move that towel warmer from room to room and from home to home ups the convenience factor. But now, you can experience convenience at its best when you purchase the freestanding, upscale Barcelona electric towel warmer bundled with Belkin’s Wi-Fi-enabled WeMo Switch. This combination brings luxury and the utmost convenience under the same umbrella by allowing you to operate your towel warmer from anywhere using a mobile device.
With eight bars and a stainless-steel finish, the stylish plug-in Barcelona towel warmer pairs with the WeMo Switch to offer convenience like you’ve never experienced it before. To bring this technology to life, you simply have to plug your towel warmer into the WeMo Switch, plug the switch into an outlet, and download the free WeMo app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App store.
Adding yet another level of convenience, the WeMo Switch works with the IFTTT (if this then that) service, which allows you to turn your towel warmer on or off when prompted by another event or activity. For instance, the WeMo Switch can be programmed to turn the towel warmer on when the sun rises or turn the towel warmer off when people leave the house, when used in conjunction with other WeMo products.
Specifications Dimensions 24" W x 36" H Weight 10.0 lbs Finish Brushed Stainless Steel Volts 120 Watts 150 Available In Plug-in with WeMo
The Infinity towel warmer is made of stainless steel and features a beautiful brushed-metal finish. This model has ten sleek bars, from which you can hang your towels or bathrobe for a cozy, luxurious experience every day. Step out of the shower or bath every day and wrap yourself in freshly-warmed towels. The minimalist, Zen-inspired design of the Infinity towel warmer is perfect for creating a tranquil spa-like environment in your home’s bathroom. The clean-line design of this towel warmer is not only functional, but it looks great, too.
- 120 Volts
- 150 Watts
- cULus Listed
- Wall Mounted
- On/Off Switch
- Programmable Timer
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Easy to Install
- Heats Quickly and Evenly
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 24/7 Installation Support and Lifetime Technical Support
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions