Replacement Circuit Board, part number 80507. Replaces part number 80496. For units: 6039, 6039hf, 6039i.
The circuit board is an integral part of any computerized component. This circuit board fits several different units, making it incredibly versatile, common, and most importantly, affordable. Keep the fire going with a brand new circuit board.Learn More
These economical Turbine Meters from GPI can be used in hundreds of applications where metering water and other compatible liquids. PVC bodies with PVDF (Kynar) turbines, tungsten carbide rotor shafts & ceramic bearings. Factory calibrated for water and can also be field calibrated for other liquids. Lithium batteries provide approximately 9,000 hours of use.Learn More
The PC Series pump from Pacer Pumps - for pumping, transferring or recirculating of acids, plating solutions, photographic chemicals, fume scrubber, waste water, etching and cleaning solutions. All major pump parts are precision molded of tough, corrosion resistant glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene, Ryton or Noryl thermoplastic. These high strength plastics provide resistance to many acids, bases, solvents and salt water at temperatures as high as 200°F (93°C)
Mounted with cast iron pedestal with solid 3/4" diameter 316 stainless steel shaft.
- Chemical resistant materials: glass reinforced Noryl, polyester, polypropylene or Ryton® construction
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic motors
- Elastomers include your choice of Viton®, EPDM or Buna
- Standard fasteners are stainless steel, also available with titanium or Hastelloy® C internal fasteners, shaft seal and shaft adapter and Pacer's own Polymar® non-metallic shaft seal for pumping highly corrosive liquids.
- Available close-coupled or flexible coupled to electric motors
- Non-metallic solution contact models available in all stock materials
- Flow rates: to 230 GPM or 94 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (725 LPM or 20m @ 50 Hz)
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" NPT threaded ports
- 1 1/2" and 2" BSP threads available
Curves A & B are 1750 RPM; C, D, E, & F are 3450 RPM. Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 20# PCE2AL CSS B 1-1/2" / 2" 1 20# PCE2BL CSS C 1-1/2" / 2" 2 20# PCE2CL CSS D 1-1/2" / 2" 3 20# PCE2DL CSS E 1-1/2" / 2" 5 20# PCE2EL CSS F 3" 5 21# PCE2FL CSS
An innovation in compact, economical storage space solutions, the Yardsaver fits in and blends in like no other building can. The horizontal wood-grain paneling looks great "leaning" against any wall or in narrow, hard-to-fit areas. Yardsaver is ideal for storing trash containers, bicycles, lawn equipment, firewood and more.
- Best value storage solution
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number YS47 Nominal Size 4' x 7' Storage Area 26 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 47 3/4" W x 77 1/2" D x 81 1/4" H Wall Height 62 1/2" Door Opening 38 1/2" W x 60 1/4" H Foundation Size 50 1/2" W x 80 1/4" D
There is nothing quite like enjoying the comfort and warmth of a fire but who wants to deal with the cleanup a typical fireplace brings. With the Pleasant Hearth Arlington vented gas log set you can relish in the sights of the fire without having to deal with daily maintenance. This gas log set offers seven unbelievably realistic looking logs with striking, life-like flames and glowing embers plus lava rock which will add to the eye-catching appeal of this set. The logs require no electricity and operate solely on natural gas. Refurbish an old fireplace with little to no hassle, and at an affordable price! When you are curled up in front of your fireplace with this log set glowing from within you will be happy you chose it.
- Dual Burner - Providing two patterns of realistic flame levels – Offers 65,000 BTU’s
- Natural Gas ready, Convertible to LP (conversion kit #SPK100, sold separately)
- 7 hand painted concrete logs inspired by nature – gives realistic log look
- Heavy duty steel burner pan with 5/8-inch grate - included
- No Electricity Required
- Included: Decorative Lava Rocks – Adding realistic depth to logs
- Included: Glowing Ember Fibers – Brings authentic ashes look
- Includes: Vermiculite – Evenly spreads gas through burner pan creating full flame pattern
- Minimum Firebox Size Requirements: 20" Height, 15" Depth, 36" Front Width, 32" Rear Width
- Log Assembly: 30" W x 14" D x 18" H
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Ideal for safe feeding of round bales to horse
- Open-top, A-frame is 8′ in diameter
- Round 1-3/4″ tubing for extra-strength
- Open top helps minimize hay waste while feeding
- Loop legs prevent sinking into the ground
- 17″ metal hay saver to reduce waste
- Stands 50″ high
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
The Champion 66526 2 in. Chemical Pump is a powerful pump that is light, compact, and efficient. This unit is powered by a 196 cc Champion Single cylinder, 4 stroke OHV engine with a 0.9 gal. fuel tank. The recoil start makes this pump easy to set up and run. This unit is equipped with a cast iron sleeve for durability. CARB approved for sale in all 50 states.
- EPDM rubber o-rings
- Fiberglass reinforced polyester pump housing impeller and volute for chemical resistance
- Diameter or inlet and outlet: 2 in.
- Total head: 98 ft.
- Suction head: 23 ft.
- Maximum delivery volume: 154 GPM
- 50 states compliant
Specifications Dimensions 22.8" D x 19.7" H x 61" W Maximum Pumping Height 98 ft. Adjustable Speed Yes Corrosion Resistant Yes Operating Temperature 40° to 108° F Oil Capacity 20 oz. Discharge Flow @ 0 ft. (gallons/hour) 9240 Discharge Flow @ 10 ft. (gallons/hour) 9240 Maximum Discharge Flow (gallons/hour) 9240 Float Switch No Power Type Gas Powered Fuel Tank Capacity 0.9 gal. Head Pressure 98 ft. Horsepower 6.5 hp Housing Material Aluminum Hardware Included Yes Pump Switch Type Switchless Run-Dry Capable No Self-Priming Yes Submersible No Product Weight 18.1 lbs.
This 6 PSI High Volume/Low Pressure Paint System is perfect for finishing all types of semi-professional painting applications. With a semi-pro spray gun, high performance 2 stage motor, durable metal housing, and accessory kit, this unit truly satisfies all of the weekend warrior needs of a serious painter.
- Ametek/Lamb 2 stage turbine for professional finish on cabinets, trim, doors, woodworking and metal working projects
- Two large filters to prolong unit life
- Heat dissipating stub hose
- Adustable spray gun controls to create fine finishes
- Easy pattern shape adjusts to round vertical and horizontal shapes
- Sprays most finish coatings: lacquers, clear coats, varnishes, enamels, water-borne coatings, stains and oil-based paints
- 2-Turbine High Volume / Low Pressure
- Painter - HV2500
- 25-ft Heavy Duty Air Hose
- Semi-Professional Spray Gun
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Cleaning Brush
- (1) Viscosity Stick
- (2) Disposable Stainer Cones
- (1) Needle/Nozzle
Dee Zee Brite-Tread Running Boards - Get a step up into your vehicle while adding styling and protection. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Raised tread surface provides secure footing as you enter and exit. Sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your boards strong. Cab Section Only (matching bed section may be available). Custom Fit - some drilling may be required.
- Brite-Tread Running Boards
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Diamond Plate Texture Provides Excellent Footing
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Dee Zee Rough Step - Industrial gauge steel coated in Dee Zee's black NRT (No Rust Technology) powder coat to increase corrosion resistance. Industrial grating step provides extra traction getting in and out of the vehicle while allowing mud, water, snow, and ice to drain off the stepping area.
- Rough Step Running Board
- Rugged 12-Gauge Steel Construction
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Grated Steel Top Provides Unmatched Traction
- Dirt And Water Drain Away To Keep The Board Free Of Debris
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty