Curl up by the comforting glow of this Real Flame® fireplace anywhere in your home. Ideal for living rooms, family rooms or bedrooms, the free-standing Silverton o ers clean lines and transitional styling that will add instant ambiance to any home. Available in white, dark mahogany and black. Uses 13 oz. cans of Real Flame Gel Fuel.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox, hand painted logset and screen kit
- Uses clean burning Real Flame Gel Fuel emitting up to 9,000 BTUs per hour lasting up to 3 hours
- Assembly Required
- Gel fuel sold separately
- 41 inches high x 48 inches long x 13 inches wide
Introducing the most customizable flame effect technology available! Allowing complete command over a multitude of options, the 25" curved glass front insert offers an unsurpassed experience. New SpectraFire Plus offers an astounding 125 user selectable flame effect options to create the perfect mood and ambiance for any style. Featuring the most technologically advanced control system in the electric fireplace industry with backlit LED display that shows thermostat settings and icons show the status of other insert functions, the EF031 Series delivers on design and usability. Equipped with SaferPlug™ fire prevention technology Continuously monitors temperature of the plug.
- Spectrafire+ customizable flame effect
- Most customizable flame effect technology available
- Traditional Style 031 Series insert: realistic resin logs and ember bed
- Plugs into any standard 120V 3-prong outlet
- 1400 watt/11.7 Amps; 4600 BTU’s/hr heater can warm up to 400 square feet
- SpectraFire Plus: 125 total flame effect combinations
- Backlit LED display shows thermostat settings and icons show the status of other insert functions
- 5 flame speed settings allow you to adjust from a fast roaring fire down to a gentle flickering flame
- 5 adjustable brightness settings allow the user to pick the perfect brightness for their environment and ambiance
- Flame Effects: SpectraFire, Sapphire, Amethyst, Campfire, Midnight Fire, and Auto cycle
- Requires no venting or gas lines
- Can be used with or without heat for 4 seasons of enjoyment
- Energy saving LED technology
- Product Dimensions: 23.7"w x 9.3"d x 20.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 26.0"w x 13.8"d x 24.0"h
- Gross Weight: 28.0 lbs.
- Net Weight: 25.3 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 4.983
Used for heat or ambiance, or both, this compact, transitional-style electric fireplace with its Merlot finish makes a major statement in a smaller home or apartment. The 24" curved firebox produces a realistic flame with glowing logs and an ember bed. The unit efficiently heats up to 400 sq. ft. with its 4,600 BTU fan forced-air heater. It boasts 3 flame settings and 10 heat levels to let you adjust the level of light and warmth to your liking. The control panel makes operation easy, and it even comes with a multi-function remote control for operation from across the room. Best of all, it simply plugs into a standard 120V wall outlet for instant enjoyment.
- 24" Curved Firebox with realistic flame and randomly glowing ember bed
- 1350 watt heater with thermostat to heat a room up to 400 sq ft
- LCD back-lit controls with temperature display and timer function
- No venting-no emissions
- Three levels of flame brightness and ten temperature adjustments
- Easy screwdriver only assembly
- Decorative molding
- Remote control included
- Dimensions: 30" W x 24" D x 72" H
- Heavy gauge steel
- 4 adjustable shelves plus bottom shelf
- Casters located to permit flush positioning to walls
- Recessed 3 point locking handle
- Nearly 40-70% more storage space than standard size cabinets
- Powder coat finish
Is your car battling with lawn and garden tools for space in your garage? End the war for space with the economical Newburgh storage building. Its stylish gable design lets you organize tools, yard equipment and other seasonal items in a safe, secure location.
- Best value storage solution
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number NW108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 69 5/8" H Wall Height 60" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 58" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
Dee Zee Rough Step - Industrial gauge steel coated in Dee Zee's black NRT (No Rust Technology) powder coat to increase corrosion resistance. Industrial grating step provides extra traction getting in and out of the vehicle while allowing mud, water, snow, and ice to drain off the stepping area.
- Rough Step Running Board
- Rugged 12-Gauge Steel Construction
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Grated Steel Top Provides Unmatched Traction
- Dirt And Water Drain Away To Keep The Board Free Of Debris
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The Dyna-Glo Delux 125,000 BTU portable natural gas fired heaters are strong and efficient heating solutions that will cover an area up to 3,500 square feet. Equipped with a thermostat adjustable between 35 and 95 degrees F, you can achieve thermal comfort while keeping fuel usage to a minimum. The built in auto fuel shut-off allows you to setup, ignite and let it run with confidence that you, your project and space are safe.
- Overheat Auto Shut-Off Protection
- Thermostat Controlled (35 - 95 degrees F)
- Built-in Auto Fuel Shut-off
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Natural Gas Forced Air Heater Fuel Type Natural Gas Valve Output Settings 1 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 150,000 Ignition Type Thermostat Controlled, Interrupted Spark Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 3,500 Length (in.) 25.59 Width (in.) 11.81 Height (in.) 16.14 Weight (lbs.) 18.65
Made in the USA, this Big Top Multi-Flue Chimney Cap by HY-C Company is a smart choice for multi-flue chimneys in most regions. Made with a 24 gauge removable galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges it also features 24 gauge galvanized steel base flanges for secure mounting. The 18 gauge 3/4" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh is available in 9", 12" and 14" heights. Available in many stock and custom sizes and can also be ordered in 18 gauge 5/8" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh to meet California requirements.
- Made in the USA!
- 24 Gauge Removable Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll Formed Edges, Copper
- 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel 3/4" Expanded Metal Mesh
- Chimney caps act as a spark arrestor to prevent most ascending sparks from reaching the outside
- Not for use in situations where Oil or Coal is burned, or when Wood/Pellets are used as primary source of heat
- 14 Inches High
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
PACER PUMPS feature engines by Briggs & Stratton, Honda & LCT. Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model U 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2UL E5ICP U 2" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE2UL E6VCP U 2" 5.0 Honda GC 47# SE2UL E5HOC U 2" 5.5 Honda GX 48# SE2UL E5HCP R 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2RL E5ICP S 3" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE3SL E6VCP X 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3XL E8VCP Z 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3ZL E8VCP R 2" 5.5 (diesel) 110# SE2RL E5DLC X 3" 5.5 (diesel) 116# SE3SL E5DLC
Beagle and Bird Dog Boxes are made of all aluminum construction. Unlike our competitors, our dog boxes are made starting with a strong aluminum framework of 1" x 1.5" aluminum. We then add .063 thick diamond plate and textured aluminum sheet to enclose the frame.
All Standard style Dog Box doors have keyed locks on stainless paddle style handles. Doors are set on full length aluminum hinges.
Top rails are aluminum set in chrome stanchions.
This dog box will fit full size trucks, most small pickup trucks, SUV's, and some ATV's.
- Dimensions: 36" wide x 48" deep x 24" tall
- Single Door
- No Floor