Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
PACER PUMPS feature engines by Briggs & Stratton, Honda & LCT. Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model U 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2UL E5ICP U 2" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE2UL E6VCP U 2" 5.0 Honda GC 47# SE2UL E5HOC U 2" 5.5 Honda GX 48# SE2UL E5HCP R 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2RL E5ICP S 3" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE3SL E6VCP X 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3XL E8VCP Z 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3ZL E8VCP R 2" 5.5 (diesel) 110# SE2RL E5DLC X 3" 5.5 (diesel) 116# SE3SL E5DLC
Beagle and Bird Dog Boxes are made of all aluminum construction. Unlike our competitors, our dog boxes are made starting with a strong aluminum framework of 1" x 1.5" aluminum. We then add .063 thick diamond plate and textured aluminum sheet to enclose the frame.
All Standard style Dog Box doors have keyed locks on stainless paddle style handles. Doors are set on full length aluminum hinges.
Top rails are aluminum set in chrome stanchions.
This dog box will fit full size trucks, most small pickup trucks, SUV's, and some ATV's.
- Dimensions: 36" wide x 48" deep x 24" tall
- Single Door
- No Floor
Introducing the most customizable flame effect technology available! Allowing complete command over a multitude of options, the 25" curved glass front insert offers an unsurpassed experience. New SpectraFire Plus offers an astounding 125 user selectable flame effect options to create the perfect mood and ambiance for any style. Featuring the most technologically advanced control system in the electric fireplace industry with backlit LED display that shows thermostat settings and icons show the status of other insert functions, the EF031 Series delivers on design and usability. Equipped with SaferPlug™ fire prevention technology Continuously monitors temperature of the plug.
- Spectrafire+ customizable flame effect
- Most customizable flame effect technology available
- Traditional Style 031 Series insert: realistic resin logs and ember bed
- Plugs into any standard 120V 3-prong outlet
- 1400 watt/11.7 Amps; 4600 BTU’s/hr heater can warm up to 400 square feet
- SpectraFire Plus: 125 total flame effect combinations
- Backlit LED display shows thermostat settings and icons show the status of other insert functions
- 5 flame speed settings allow you to adjust from a fast roaring fire down to a gentle flickering flame
- 5 adjustable brightness settings allow the user to pick the perfect brightness for their environment and ambiance
- Flame Effects: SpectraFire, Sapphire, Amethyst, Campfire, Midnight Fire, and Auto cycle
- Requires no venting or gas lines
- Can be used with or without heat for 4 seasons of enjoyment
- Energy saving LED technology
- Product Dimensions: 23.7"w x 9.3"d x 20.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 26.0"w x 13.8"d x 24.0"h
- Gross Weight: 28.0 lbs.
- Net Weight: 25.3 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 4.983
- Dimensions: 36" W x 24" D x 66" H
- Heavy gauge steel
- 3 adjustable shelves plus bottom shelf
- Casters located to permit flush positioning to walls
- Recessed 3 point locking handle
- Nearly 40-70% more storage space than standard size cabinets
- Powder coat finish
Made in the USA, this Big Top Multi-Flue Chimney Cap by HY-C Company is a smart choice for multi-flue chimneys in most regions. Made with a 24 gauge removable galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges it also features 24 gauge galvanized steel base flanges for secure mounting. The 18 gauge 3/4" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh is available in 9", 12" and 14" heights. Available in many stock and custom sizes and can also be ordered in 18 gauge 5/8" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh to meet California requirements.
- Made in the USA!
- 24 Gauge Removable Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll Formed Edges, Copper
- 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel 3/4" Expanded Metal Mesh
- Chimney caps act as a spark arrestor to prevent most ascending sparks from reaching the outside
- Not for use in situations where Oil or Coal is burned, or when Wood/Pellets are used as primary source of heat
- 14 Inches High
When cold weather hits, work doesn't stop. There's no reason for you to be cold at work when you could get a Dyna-Glo forced air heater today and work in comfort. This air heater is useful in so many ways. Bring it with you to the job site and start noticing that your co-workers all want to work around you. With the easy portability of the air heater, you won't have troubles bringing it with you wherever you go. With two wheels and handles attached to the heater, you can easily transport the air heater. With the fuel gauge and thermostat, you will be able to tell how hot the air pumping out is, and how long it will last before you need to re-fuel. So get yourself a Dyna-Glo forced air heater today and never freeze your buns off again. Product features are as follows:
- 180,000 BTU's heating up area to 4,200 square feet
- Multi-fuel operates on 1 K kerosene, # 1 diesel, and # 1 fuel oil
- Comfort Control Thermostat, Air Pressure Gauge, Dual Source Power Cord
- Built in Digital Diagnostics & Safety Flameout Sensor
- 2 Heat Setting Option High & Low (180,000 BTU & 140,000 BTU)
- Exclusive - Run Time Fuel Gauge
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction - Front & Rear Lift Handles, Cord Wrap - 10-inch Flat-Free Wheels
- Fuel Capacity: 13 Gallons & Heating Hours: 10 or 12 Hours
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Is your car battling with lawn and garden tools for space in your garage? End the war for space with the economical Newburgh storage building. Its stylish gable design lets you organize tools, yard equipment and other seasonal items in a safe, secure location.
- Best value storage solution
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number NW108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 69 5/8" H Wall Height 60" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 58" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
Dee Zee Rough Step - Industrial gauge steel coated in Dee Zee's black NRT (No Rust Technology) powder coat to increase corrosion resistance. Industrial grating step provides extra traction getting in and out of the vehicle while allowing mud, water, snow, and ice to drain off the stepping area.
- Rough Step Running Board
- Rugged 12-Gauge Steel Construction
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Grated Steel Top Provides Unmatched Traction
- Dirt And Water Drain Away To Keep The Board Free Of Debris
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Keep yourself and your co-workers warm on those cold days with this natural gas portable heater. This heater has a built in thermostat for controlled heat adjustment between 35 and 95 degree. The body includes a leg which is able to raise the front of the heater for changing direction of the heat flow. This portable heater will heat up to 3500 square feet, and has a three prong safety plug. The heater runs on electricity and natural gas, combining two energy sources for efficiency and the ability to heat a large space. The natural gas portable heater has a safety feature in the form of an auto shut off and an auto fuel shut off, allowing it to be started and run without direct supervision, keeping the job and workers safe. The construction is perfect for job sites, garages, work sheds, and plenty of other places. It can be moved from place to place easily for maximum convenience.
- Overheat Auto Shut-Off Protection
- Thermostat Controlled (35 - 95 degrees F)
- Built-in Auto Fuel Shut-off
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Natural Gas Forced Air Heater Fuel Type Natural Gas Valve Output Settings 1 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 150,000 Ignition Type Thermostat Controlled, Interrupted Spark Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 3,500 Length (in.) 25.59 Width (in.) 11.81 Height (in.) 16.14 Weight (lbs.) 18.65
Used for heat or ambiance, or both, this compact, transitional-style electric fireplace with its Merlot finish makes a major statement in a smaller home or apartment. The 24" curved firebox produces a realistic flame with glowing logs and an ember bed. The unit efficiently heats up to 400 sq. ft. with its 4,600 BTU fan forced-air heater. It boasts 3 flame settings and 10 heat levels to let you adjust the level of light and warmth to your liking. The control panel makes operation easy, and it even comes with a multi-function remote control for operation from across the room. Best of all, it simply plugs into a standard 120V wall outlet for instant enjoyment.
- 24" Curved Firebox with realistic flame and randomly glowing ember bed
- 1350 watt heater with thermostat to heat a room up to 400 sq ft
- LCD back-lit controls with temperature display and timer function
- No venting-no emissions
- Three levels of flame brightness and ten temperature adjustments
- Easy screwdriver only assembly
- Decorative molding
- Remote control included