- Three Speed energy efficient PSC motor
- Deep "V" base technology with 4 non-skid feet for operational stability
- Individually balanced fan blades for minimum vibration
- Durable powder coat finish for easy cleaning
- Permanently attached adjustment handles
- Power cord had built in retainer
- OSHA compliant Grille
- ETL listed
- One-year limited warranty
Safely lifts and holds Unibody and body-on-frame vehicles. Eliminates the need for separate jackstands. Patented design combines jack stand and hydraulic bottle jack in one unit. Safety bar locks unit at desired height. Wide steel base for stability under load. Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8". Perfect for sedans, crossovers, small SUVs and mini pickups.
- Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8"
- Lifts up to 4000 lbs (2 Ton)
- Wide Steel Base
- Safety Bar
- Pull String Switch Controls with 2 Heat Settings
- 90° Vertical Tilting Bracket
- Safety Tip-Over Switch
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Adjustable Angle Halogen Light
- Carry Handle
- Metal Safety Grille
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights
- 3-Prong Grounded Plug
- ETL Approved for Sale in the US
Specifications Watts 750/1500 Watts BTUs 5120 BTUs Amp 12.5 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 120 Volts A.C. Dimensions 24.0" L x 3.0" W x 11.5" H
- 4' 8' To 8' 4', 15 Gauge Adjustable Jack Post, Max Ext Load 9,100 LBS, Min Ext Load 18,000 LBS, Additional Support For Crawl Spaces, Attic, Staircase Or Decks, Adjusts With 3/4' Wrench, O.D. Gauge & Tube Dim 2-1/4' x 15 Gauge x 49', Screw Size 1' x 7', -5 Thread Support, Collar Size 2-1/4' x 1/2', Support Pins 1/2' x 3', 13 Gauge Plate Size 4' x 5', Corrosion Resistant Inside & Out, Double Carriage Bolt & Nut (Zinc Coated) For Added Safety, Heavy Plates Suited For Wood & Steel, Deep Dish Self-Centering Plates.
Required were chimney pipe terminates above the roofline. Removeable screws allows for cleaning of the chimney and spark arrestor screen. Spark arrestor screen included. Made of stainless steel. Install and use only in accordance with Dura chimney model DCR, SDP chimney installation and maintenance instructions. Residential type and building heating appliance chimney part.
Features & Benefits
- Wood Stove Chimney
- Made in the USA
- 6" dia.
- Dura/plus 2100 deg. H
- Class A chimney
- For use with Simpson Dura Vent chimney systems only
Quiet radiator oil heater, Stay cool built-in handle, Convenient cord storage, Automatic dial thermostat, Permanently sealed and never needs refueling, 360 degree swivel wheels for easy movement , 3 heat settings include 600, 900, 1500 watts, 5120 BTU's.
- Quiet radiator oil heater
- Stay cool built-in handle
- Convenient cord storage
- Automatic dial thermostat
- Permanently sealed and never needs refueling
- 360 degree swivel wheels for easy movement
- 3 heat settings include 600, 900, 1500 watts
- 5120 BTU's
- 13.5" X 9.25" X 24.5"
12ft Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20lb cylinder.
- Swivel 1 - 20 in Male Throwaway Cylinder Thread x Excess Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. with Hand wheel
- Connects appliances that are designed for disposable cylinders to a 5 to 20lb. cylinder
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings