The mini boiler is an indorr ASME-certified wood pellet boiler. The compact design utilixes thermal storage to maximize efficiency.
- Built in USA!!
- EPA qualified phase 2
- Flue Pipe - 6 inch diameter
- Connection Hole (burner) 6 inch diameter
- Power Connection: 120v
- Maximum Output: 102,000 BTU
- Ash Box Volume: 1.74 Cubic Foot
- Boiler Water Capacity: 9.5 Gallons
- Measurement: 26.5" w x 38"-40h x 33.5"d + burner and fan d = 49.75"
- The mini boiler must be installed in a location that has enough space for easy cleaning and maintenanceof the furnace.
- There must be ample room for the storage hopper and auger assembly.
- The furnace must be on a level surface that can support the weight of the unit, as well as the weight of a pellet hopper.
- The furnace room must have a vent to allow ample fresh air for the combustion process.
- A room vent size of at least 31 square inch is recommended.
- Regular cleaning of the heat exchanger tubes is made from the top by taking the top door and cover off the furnace. Ensure the furnace has had ample time to cool before cleaning the heat exchanger tubes and empyting the ash box. Dispose of ash in a metal container away from combustible materials. When cleaning the heat exchanger tubes ensure that you do not damage the ceramic insulation in the process. The mini boiler has an extra-large ash box in the bottom to help with cleaning and maintenance. The ash box should be checked and emptied regularly. The ash box can hold approximately 1.74 cubic feet of ash or 1 to 2 weeks worth on average heat loads.
- Automatic air cleaning handles the daily process.
- Removal of the firepot takes only a few minutes.
- Always disconnect the power source first!
Made in the U.S.A !
The FCOS2200D Outdoor Wood Furnace keeps all of the mess outside - no ashes, wood, or dirt associated with indoor woodburning - with the all of the advantages - a reliable, convenient heat source - keeping you warm, all winter long. The OS2200D was designed to provide efficient, economical heat to your home or business. The OS2200D is completely assembled and pre-wired when shipped, everything needed to install is included: the ten inch insulated hot air flex duct; twelve inch flex cold air return; hi-temp silicone - everything, except the chimney pipe!
This item is drop ship from the manufacture. It will be Free Shipping directly to your home or business.
- Cast Iron Fuel Door
- Pre-Wired For Convenience
- Furnace Ships Fully Assembled
- Secondary Combustion Chamber
- Thermostatically Controlled Blower
- Insulated Heat Duct Kit Standard - 10" x 25'
- 2" Fully Insulated 20 ga. Galvanized Cabinet
- Heats up to 5000 square feet
- Model: FCOS2200D
- Weight: 775 lb. approximately
- Height: 66.5”
- Width: 30”
- Depth – includes Filter Box: 62.5”
- Maximum Heating Capacity: 5000 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output: 160,000 approx
- Maximum Log Size: 32”
- Flue Size: 6”
- Fire Chamber Volume: 11.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size: 10” Round
- Door Size: 13” X 14”
- Blower Capacity: 1800 cfm
- Warranty - Firebox: 5 Years
- Warranty – Grates, Castings: 5 Years
- Warranty – Electrical Components: 1 Year
*The BTU ranges and heating capacity specifications are provided as guidelines only and in no way guarantee the output or capacity of the unit. The actual BTU output depends on the type of fuel being burned and its condition, the draft adjustment and the chimney that the unit is hooked up to. The actual area that the unit will heat depends on factors such as the condition of the building, heat loss, type of construction, amount of insulation, type of air movement and location of the unit.Learn More
Out of stock