This 50-ft High Pressure Painting Hose is designed for occasional do-it-yourself use as well as daily professional tasks.
- 1/4-in NPSM swivel fittings on each end
- Compatible with any floor mounted air sprayer with 1/4-in hose fitting
- Use as a replacement for worn out or damaged hose, or to extend the reach of an airless sprayer
- 90 Day Warranty
- 50-ft Painting System Hose - MP2689
A terrific hearth accessory and perfect for ash removal/stove cleanup. Safely stores ashes with a secured lid. Shovel has its own holder on the side of the can. Brass handle with wooden grip makes for easy transport.
Dimensions: 14L x 15W x 18H
- 6 gallon capacity
- Includes shovel
- 1/4 horsepower thermoplastic utility pump
- 3/4" garden hose adapter included
- Powerful / energy efficient split capiciter motor
- Pumps up to 30 gallons per minute, 1800 gallons per hour
- Side and bottom intake provides for clog resistant suction
- Pump will lift water over 25 ft. vertical height
- 1-1/4" male iron pipe discharge thread
- One year warranty from Superior Pump Co
- UL listed
A Roof VentGuard from HY-C prevents animals from entering your home through roof vents. Made from heavy duty 18 gauge expanded mesh, animals cannot chew through this guard. Made in the USA. Stainless steel - 25" x 25" x 12" height.
- Made in the USA
- Vent guards protect your home from wildlife such as raccoon's, squirrels, birds and other nesting animals
- Made from Heavy-Duty 18 Gauge expanded mesh in Stainless Steel
- Available in multiple sizes to fit a wide variety of vent applications
- Screens provide a clean, professional-looking exclusion option and also saves precious installation time
Specifications Manufacturer Number Color Length Width Height Weight RVG2525 Stainless Steel 25 Inches 12 Inches 25 Inches 6.5 Pounds RVG2525G Galvanized Black 25 Inches 12 Inches 25 Inches 6.5 Pounds RVG2525P Stainless Steel Black 25 Inches 12 Inches 25 Inches 6.5 Pounds
This Wayne Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump drains flooded basements, empties water-filled boats and removes water from stock tanks and flat roofs with its 1/6 HP motor. Features thermal-overload protection to prevent burn out. Oil-less motor design for environmentally safe operation.
- Oil-free thermally protected high-efficiency motor
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant housing, volute and impeller
- Pumps within 3/8in. of the surface
- 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
- Not designed for continuous use
Replacement Cast Iron Grate for stove model 1261.
- Width (in.): 7"
- Length (in.): 17 1/2"
- Height (in.): 2"