For applications which loud noises can be hazardous to hearing such as, power tools, hammering, chain sawing, grinding, sanding, heavy machinery etc.
- Digital AM/FM radio
- 5 Station presets
- Digital display screen
- Padded headband
- Excellent seal
- Long lasting battery life
- MP3-ready line-in jack
- Noise reduction rating: 25 decibels
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 1"-2" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four 30" heavy duty steel augers
- 60' of cable
- Four cable clamps
This Wayne Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump drains flooded basements, empties water-filled boats and removes water from stock tanks and flat roofs with its 1/6 HP motor. Features thermal-overload protection to prevent burn out. Oil-less motor design for environmentally safe operation.
- Oil-free thermally protected high-efficiency motor
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant housing, volute and impeller
- Pumps within 3/8in. of the surface
- 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
- Not designed for continuous use
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 4'x 7' and 4' x 10'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
A terrific hearth accessory and perfect for ash removal/stove cleanup. Safely stores ashes with a secured lid. Shovel has its own holder on the side of the can. Brass handle with wooden grip makes for easy transport.
Dimensions: 14L x 15W x 18H
- 6 gallon capacity
- Includes shovel