Home Selects vapor tight fluorescent fixture is engineered for performance down to the smallest detail. The casketed enclosure is designed for damp or wet locations indoors and outdoors. The clear impact-resistant polycarbonate lens can withstand most harsh environments. The low profile makes it ideal for tight areas and low ceilings. This rugged fixture operates 2 lamps and as a standard feature comes with a Light Wave instant start electronic fluorescent ballast. Price is for fixture & does not include lamps.
- Weatherproof fixture
- 2 stainless steel mounting brackets included
- Diffuser secured in position with 10 polycarbonate snap latches
- Diffuser is one piece molded high-impact polycarbonate
- Light wave ballast
- RoHS compliant
- UL listed
- 100-277-volt universal ballast
Replacement Cast Iron Grate for stove model 1261.
- Width (in.): 7"
- Length (in.): 17 1/2"
- Height (in.): 2"
This Wayne Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump drains flooded basements, empties water-filled boats and removes water from stock tanks and flat roofs with its 1/6 HP motor. Features thermal-overload protection to prevent burn out. Oil-less motor design for environmentally safe operation.
- Oil-free thermally protected high-efficiency motor
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant housing, volute and impeller
- Pumps within 3/8in. of the surface
- 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
- Not designed for continuous use
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 1"-2" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
This CT87N heating and cooling model provides precise accurate performance with the ease of use that you've grown accustomed to - simply turn the dial to desired temperature and let the thermostat take over.
- Mercury free thermostat.
- Precise temperature control for both heat and cooling systems.
- Classic round styling.
- Decorative cover ring hides wall marks.
- Worlds most popular thermostat.
Size (LxWxH): 9.25 x 3.5 x 7Learn More
A HY-C Stove Boar / Hearth Extender will protect your floor from heat and sparks in front of your fireplace or beneath,or in font and around a wood burning stove. Constructed of embossed printed steel over 1/2 inch thick specially formulated fiber board which is non-combustible. It may also be used as a wall shield to protect walls from intense heat.
- Protects your floors from intense heat, hot coals, ashes and soot that wood & coal stoves can produce
- Protects the floor in front of your fireplace
- Stove board can be used as a wall shield to protect your walls from heat and reduce stove clearances to combustibles
- Tested to UL1618 Type 2
- R-Value = 1.56
Specifications Manufacturer # Length Width Height Weight T2UL1848GT-1 48 Inches 18 Inches 1 Inch 9 Pounds T2UL2832GT-1 32 Inches 28 Inches 1 Inch 11 Pounds T2UL3242GT-1 42 Inches 32 Inches 1 Inch 16 Pounds T2UL3636GT-1 36 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 15 Pounds T2UL3648GT-1 48 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 19 Pounds T2UL3652GT-1 52 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 21 Pounds
Honeywell's 7 Day Programmable Thermostat is yet another option for customizing your thermostat to your schedule. The 7 day Programmable Thermostat let's you program every day and even four program periods per day. The unit applies the same, simple programming logic found in conventional formats with control buttons and a large viewing screen. The result is a very easy-to-use programmable thermostat with intuitive logic that responds to your choices and schedule for optimal comfort and energy savings. The menu-driven programming makes it easy. The large, backlit display shows room temperature, set temperature and current time all at once. Save up to 33 percent on your heating or cooling bill when used as directed.
- Program each day differently — up to four periods per day
- Easy to Use — basic operation keeps programming simple
- Backlit Display — easy to read, even in dimly lit rooms and hallways
- Early Start Function — adjusts the pre-heating/cooling of your home so you are comfortable at your programmed times
- Precise temperature control of ±1 degree F to maximize comfort.
- Display options — degrees C or F temperature — 12 or 24 hour clock
- Compatible with heating and cooling plus heat pump systems
- Does not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts) and multi-stage heating/cooling systems