Replacement Cast Iron Grate for stove model 1261.
- Width (in.): 7"
- Length (in.): 17 1/2"
- Height (in.): 2"
This Wayne Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump drains flooded basements, empties water-filled boats and removes water from stock tanks and flat roofs with its 1/6 HP motor. Features thermal-overload protection to prevent burn out. Oil-less motor design for environmentally safe operation.
- Oil-free thermally protected high-efficiency motor
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant housing, volute and impeller
- Pumps within 3/8in. of the surface
- 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
- Not designed for continuous use
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 1"-2" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
- 1/4 horsepower thermoplastic utility pump
- 3/4" garden hose adapter included
- Powerful / energy efficient split capiciter motor
- Pumps up to 30 gallons per minute, 1800 gallons per hour
- Side and bottom intake provides for clog resistant suction
- Pump will lift water over 25 ft. vertical height
- 1-1/4" male iron pipe discharge thread
- One year warranty from Superior Pump Co
- UL listed
- 450 lb. capacity
- Flexible with lags
- 1/2" offset bolt
- Zinc plated
- Steel w/ Delrin Bearings
- 9" Bolt
- Use with Square/Box Track
This CT87N heating and cooling model provides precise accurate performance with the ease of use that you've grown accustomed to - simply turn the dial to desired temperature and let the thermostat take over.
- Mercury free thermostat.
- Precise temperature control for both heat and cooling systems.
- Classic round styling.
- Decorative cover ring hides wall marks.
- Worlds most popular thermostat.
Size (LxWxH): 9.25 x 3.5 x 7Learn More
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four 30" heavy duty steel augers
- 60' of cable
- Four cable clamps