The Ventamatic 96" Industrial Ceiling Fan is the perfect fan for sheds, barns and even your home!
- 96 Inch Blade Size
- Steel Case
- On low: 6,872 CFM
- On high: 13,562 CFM
- 96 inches x 96 inches x 16 inches
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Amps: .5
- Wattage: 30
Regular Price: $649.99
Special Price: $599.99
The B2350 Wonderluxe is a very unique circulator on the market. It can burn both wood and coal and is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included(i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- EPA Exempt
- Optional ultra quiet blower
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates with shakers are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- Clearance to combustibles: side- 17", back- 35"
- Optional kits: DR6- draft regulator, B36TK- thermodisc kit for blower
- Not for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 1,800 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 50 lbs. Log Length 23" BTUs Up to 105,000 Depth w/blower 23.5" Depth w/o blower 19.25" Width 32.25" Height 33.5" Weight 250 lbs.
- 3” Trash pump (Suction Port/Discharge Port - 3")
- EPA certified
- 6.5hp GX200 Honda engine with Low Oil Alert
- Discharge Capacity - 264gpm
- 85’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
- Can handle up to 1” solids
- Max Pressure of 48 PSI
The CW2500 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
Specifications: Firebox dimensions 12 3/4" D x 20 3/8"W x 9 5/8"H Maximum log length 20" Door opening dimensions 19" W x 8 1/4"H Type of Door Single, glass with cast iron frame (16 1/2" x 9" Overall Dimensions 28 3/4" W x 22 5/8"H x 8"D USA standard (safety) UL 1482 Maximum output - EPA test wood 57,800 Maximum output - seasoned cord wood 65,000 Type of Fuel Wood Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) 500 - 1,800 Steel thickness (top) 3/16" Optimum efficiency 76% Recommended chimney diameter 6" Warranty Limited 5 years
NOTE: Requires the addition of faceplate AC04000: SKU 21013177
Self-priming centrifugal, glass reinforced Noryl construction, stainless steel internal and external fasteners, EPDM O-rings, integral Noryl shaft sleeve, dual 1-1/2" female and 2" male threaded suction and discharge connections, built-in polypropylene basket strainer, close-coupled to an electric motor, mounted on polypropylene baseplate.
THREE PHASE 230/460 VOLT, 3450 RPM, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP Volt Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2AL D.5C B 1-1/2" / 2" 0.75 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2BL D.75C C 1-1/2" / 2" 1 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2CL D1.0C D 1-1/2" / 2" 1.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2DL D1.5C E 1-1/2" / 2" 2 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2EL D2.0C
- Sprayer and selected tips/filters are designed for the type of paints most often used for barn and fence
- Powerful 1 HP induction motor for difficult to spray coatings
- Two 50-ft high pressure hoses, plus a 5-ft whip hose allow for 105-ft of extended pressure hose reach
- 5-ft whip hose and swivel fitting connects to gun for improved flexibility and ease of gun orientation
- Professional spray gun with spare 50 mesh filter
- 415 spray tip minimizes overspray and waste; perfect for Post, Rails, and Crossbuck boards
- 517 spray tip maximizes flow and spray pattern
- Large pneumatic tires for ease of movement on rough, uneven terrain
- 0.44 GPM Airless Sprayer - PS290D
- (1) Spray Gun with 0.19-in and 0.15-in Tips
- (2) 50-ft High Pressure Hoses
- 5-ft Whip Hose
Have you ever wanted to be able to open your gate with the touch of a button? With a Mighty Mule automatic gate opener, you can and you can install it yourself! The Mighty Mule FM502 dual gate opener is a heavy duty, commercial grade swing gate opener that is very easy to install. It is ideal for dual gates weighing up to 850-Pound or up to 18-Feet long per leaf. The FM502 comes with a standard do-it-yourself kit, which includes an installation video, detailed manual, battery, one transmitter, all mounting hardware and an 18-Volt AC transformer. This durable opener features soft start/soft stop, adjustable auto close (0-120 seconds), adjustable gate activation alert, UL approved obstruction sensing systems, as well as an extra large control box that is prewired for an optional second battery (we recommend a second battery for solar and for dual applications). The 12-Volt, DC-powered low-Voltage system is powerful, dependable and durable. Ideal for gates that open into the property (standard in kit) or with gates opening away from the property using two push-to-open brackets FM148 (sold separately).Learn More
The Durango™ by Vogelzang is a no-nonsense, hard-working plate steel heating unit designed specifically to produce a hotter fire for longer periods of time with exceptionally low emissions. Higher levels of performance come from Turbo Burn™ technology which delivers air through cross-drilled reburn tubes in the top of the airtight firebox, resulting in more complete combustion.
This produces a hotter fire while extending the burn time up to 12 hours! Fan circulates warm air throughout room. Meets stringent emission performance standards for the state of Washington.
- Heavy-gauge 3/16in. steel plate stove
- Turbo Burn™ technology
- Produces a hotter fire for longer periods of time with extremely low emissions
- Delivers secondary air to top of firebox for more complete combustion
- Large 2.2 cu. ft. brick-lined firebox
- Cast iron gasketed feed door
- Over 75% efficient
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482
- Not for installation in mobile or manufactured homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,500 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 73,790 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 100 Heat Settings 1 Thermostat included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 12 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 26 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 12 x 9 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 13 1/2 x 27 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 22 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 11 Clearance from Corner (in.) 13 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 17 1/2 x 34 x 26
- Kit includes an appliance connector, a 13 X 13 no leak top plate and a quick cap with no screen.
- All parts, including liner, are made of high quality stainless steel.
When hunting one needs to stay invisible, be able to see in all directions, and have a full range of motion to shoot with a bow, crossbow or gun. This Steel Hunting blind not only gives you 360 degrees of viewing and shooting, it will also keep you out of the elements. The tall vertical windows gives even a 6 foot tall hunter the ability to shoot a bow or gun without issues.
- HDG Steel – Hot dip galvanized steel coating for added corrosion protection
- Camouflage print to blend in with surroundings
- Extra tall 80” wall height with 86” peak for extra head room and bow hunting
- 360 degree view with openings on all sides
- 36” x 11” and 9.5” x 13” window openings with sliding doors
- Swing door for easy access
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
Model Number HUS66 Square Feet 35.3' Assembled Interior Dimensions 71.3" W x 71.3" D x 85.6" H Assembled Exterior Dimensions 76.3" W x 76.3" D x 87.8" H Wall Height 80" Door Opening 29.3" W x 77.8" H