This Wayne Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump drains flooded basements, empties water-filled boats and removes water from stock tanks and flat roofs with its 1/6 HP motor. Features thermal-overload protection to prevent burn out. Oil-less motor design for environmentally safe operation.
- Oil-free thermally protected high-efficiency motor
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant housing, volute and impeller
- Pumps within 3/8in. of the surface
- 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
- Not designed for continuous use
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 4'x 7' and 4' x 10'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Back in the day you had to start your pellet stove with fuel and a match. But it's the 21st century, we've advanced our technology a little bit. This automatic igniter cartridge makes starting up your stove a whole lot easier. Sometimes, however, they wear out due to the extreme heat produced by burning wood pellets. Don't worry, the replacement part is easy to install and is identical to the original part!
For units: 5500M, 5500XLT,5510, 5600, 5700.***This part replaces part number 80481.*** Learn More
1-1/2". 100 amp, 120/240 vac. Non-interchangeable. 10,000 AIR. Visi-Trip indicator. Common trip. Plug-in. Fits Q.O. panels. Standard overload and short circuit protection in Q.O.load centers. Can be used as 2 pole branch breaker or replacement main breaker in Square D-QO panels.Learn More
- Holds up to 4,000 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 3/4" x 12"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
The Stainless Steel Shelter Chimney Cover is the durable and economic choice for chimneys anywhere oil or coal are burned or where wood is the primary source of heat. Stainless is also necessary for applications within 25 miles of a saltwater coast. The outside mounting design provides maximum free air space and better draft while the attractive powder coat finish, helps it stand up to the weather elements. Made with a 24 gauge stainless steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges, 18 gauge expanded stainless steel mesh and 16 gauge stainless steel base and slotted hex head bolts.
- Constructed of 100% 304 stainless steel and built to withstand the toughest conditions
- Using slotted hex head bolts, the unique corner mounting attachment design of a shelter chimney cover provides the securest possible fit to a masonry flue tile
- Seven year limited manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA!