Demand switch models operate only when liquid flow is required. Pump and motor stop instantly when discharge is closed. Diaphragm design eliminates troublesome shaft seal. Pump can be run dry without damage. Ball bearing drive assures longer pump life. Excellent self-priming capability. Santoprene diaphragms and viton valves are standard. Maximum temperature of pumped liquid is 130°F (55°C). Permanent magnet motor and longer life brushes.
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 GPM
- 60 psi max pressure
- 8 Amp Draw
- Includes On/Off Switch
- Each pump has an internal fan which cools the pump during operations by up to 50%
- Upgraded pressure switch for longer life
- Motor windings have been increased to help dissipate heat
- Ready for Round-up
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 150°F (66°C).(See Heat Rise graph)
Materials of Construction
Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Type: 3 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
Certifications: CE Approval
Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
Max Pressure: 60 PSI (4.4 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” FNPT
Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)Learn More
- Heats up to 100 sq. ft. for up to 5 1/2 hours
- 45° heating angle directs radiant heat where it's most needed
- Pushbutton ignition
- Heavy-duty wire guard for safety
- Accidental tip-over switch
- Low oxygen safety shutoff
- Pushbutton off switch
- Single control gas valve
- Easy-grip handle
- Sturdy 8in. dia. compact stand minimizes footprint
- Uses 1-lb. disposable propane cylinder (not included)
Large, rolling container holds twice as much as regular trash cans while blending in beautifully with residential environments. Made in USA.
- Durable, locking lid to keep contents in and animals out
- Long-wearing poly wheels provide easy maneuverability
- Large opening makes depositing and removing trash easy
- Holds 60 gallons
- Fully assembled
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
An excellent clear waterproofing sealer when applied directly from can, for multi surfaces. Eliminates chipping and spalling. Contains no silicones, consists of several organic and inorganic solids that are carried beneath the surface by an aromatic solvent. Solids expand and literally cork-up pores of material being treated. Prevents water damage on decks, fences, brick, patios, concrete driveways, and other exterior surfaces. Covers approximately 100 to 250 sq. ft. per gallon depending on porosity.
- For use on: Exterior Wood,Brick,Concrete
- Airless Roller Attachment
- Uses 1/3 less paint than manual rolling
- Makes any airless sprayer more versatile for inside use
- Can be used with any airless paint sprayer
- 20 inch long extension with 9 inch semi-smooth surface roller cover.
- Uses any perforated 9 inch roller cover.
- Made in the USA
Replaces AL205700AJLearn More
The Mighty Mule Digital Keypad for Automatic Gate Openers is designed to control access to Mighty Mule or GTO/PRO automatic gate openers (not included). The keypad can be installed wirelessly within 500 ft. of your gate opener control box (not included).
- Black finish complements a variety of exterior decor styles
- Restricts gate access to only residents and invited guests
- Works with mighty mule or gto automatic gate openers (not included)
- Ideal for residential and commercial use
- Can be installed wirelessly up to 500 ft. of a gate-opener control box (not included)
- Easy to program new access codes and remove old codes
- Manages up to 25 unique access codes
- Each code can be set up as a temporary or permanent security access code
- Requires 3 aa batteries (not included) Learn More
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $59.99
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 48" (122 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design