HVLP Turbine system spray gun with polymer gun body, aluminum canister and all purpose needle kit installed.
- High impact polymer gun body with yoke connection to canister
- Integrated air flow and material adjustments
- Direct replacement for guns packaged with HV2002, HV2500 and HV3000 HVLP systems
- Warranty : 3 Years Lmt
- Weight : 2.38 lb
- Length : 4.50 in
- Width : 7.50 in
- Height : 12.75 in
- Pkg Girth : 45.00 in
- Cube : .25 cf
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening
The pump is an on demand pump that stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi or so. When the pressure drops below 60 the pump turns on. Pump and motor stop instantly when discharge is closed. Diaphragm design eliminates troublesome shaft seal. Pump can be run dry without damage. Ball bearing drive assures longer pump life. Excellent self-priming capability. Santoprene diaphragms and viton valves are standard. Maximum temperature of pumped liquid is 130°F (55°C). Permanent magnet motor and longer life brushes.
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 GPM
- 60 psi max pressure
- 8 Amp Draw
- Each pump has an internal fan which cools the pump during operations by up to 50%
- Upgraded pressure switch for longer life
- Motor windings have been increased to help dissipate heat
- Ready for Round-up
Use the Off-Road Kit to turn your Hi-Lift Jack into an even more versatile tool. This kit keeps all of the needed parts for winching at arms reach.
Off-Road Kit Includes:
- 1 - Winch Tensioner
- 1 - Custom Nose Attachment
- 1 - 8ft. Tree Saver Strap
- 1 - Pair/Hi-Lift Gloves
- Hardware & Gear Bag
They HY-C Black Powder Coated Log Rack is a Shelter Brand tubular steel firewood storage rack that looks great in any setting! With the multiple different sizes you can find the perfect one to have outside by the fire pit or inside by the fireplace! This log rack has a heavy duty steel construction and a weatherproof black powder coated finish to resist chipping and corrosion.
- Weatherproof black powder coated paint finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Helps protect your firewood from rot, rodents, snakes, nesting wildlife, termites, and other insects
- Open-air design provides ventilation for seasoning firewood and for cleaner, safer burning
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Made in the USA!!
Specifications Manufacturer Number Size Length Width Height Weight SLRS Small 28 Inches 12 Inches 33 Inches 12 Pounds SLRM Medium 45 Inches 13 Inches 45 Inches 17 Pounds SLRL Large 87 Inches 13 Inches 45 Inches 22 Pounds SLRXL Extra Large 96 Inches 13 Inches 23 Inches 23 Pounds
- Airless Roller Attachment
- Uses 1/3 less paint than manual rolling
- Makes any airless sprayer more versatile for inside use
- Can be used with any airless paint sprayer
- 20 inch long extension with 9 inch semi-smooth surface roller cover.
- Uses any perforated 9 inch roller cover.
- Made in the USA
Replaces AL205700AJLearn More
Designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 degree Fahrenheit FHT chimney system such as wood stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas. This Dura Plus Chimney Section is one of many top quality items in our Insulated Stove Pipe department.Learn More
- Pumps Up To 3200 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced, Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Pedestal Sump Pump
- Adjustable Vertical Float Switch Allows For Easy Changes In Operating Cycle To Fit Application
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed for Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- High Performance 1/3 HP Motor
- Corrosion Resistant Reinforced Thermoplastic Construction
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge And Thermoplastic Base
- Will Replace Most Submersible Sumps Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins