- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 70
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook, spring latch provides added safety
- Maximum Load: 6,000
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- 24 Gauge
- Used to Connect Wood Stove to Chimney
- Single Wall
If your Arrow storage building has sliding doors, use our tune-up kit to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Fits all Arrow sliding door storage buildings
- Four lower door guides
- Four door slides
- Two door handles
- Four #10B x 1/2" screws
- Eight #8-32 3/8" machine screws
- Eight #8-32 hex nuts
- Instructions (no manual)
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- Used to connect two lengths of flue pipe together
- Adjustable from 0° to 90°
- 24 Gauge
- Single Wall
With the Voltek 3 Piece Circuit Tester Set, you can troubleshoot electrical problems on cars, trucks, boats, trailers and motorcycles. This set includes a continuity tester, a 6/12 voltage tester and a 18/24/36 Voltage tester.
- Needle Point Probes
- Lead Lengths: 48 Inch Wires: 18 Gauge Stranded Copper
- Continuity Tester Requires one AA Battery (Not included)
- Before use, connect clip to grounding spot or to vehicles chassis
- To test wires for breakage: move tip of circuit tester along wire until light goes out. This will indicated location where wire is broken.
- To fin live wires: move tip of circuits tester along wires: and activated light will indicate live wire.
- To test fuses: If light goes on after touching Circuit Tester tip to terminal after fuse, then fuse is active.
- To test vehicle light sockets: move tip of circuit tester to tongue at base of socket shell. If tester light activates, the socket is active.