Agitators help you stir your fire up and keep that flame roaring! if yours needs replaced, this agitator is identical to the original part, because it is the original part made by the original manufacturer!
Replacement agitator, 1/2" stainless steel rod for stirring fuel in the burnpot. Part number 891059. For units: 6033, 6035, 6037, 6039, 6041, 6039HF, 6041HF, 6041I, and 6039I.Learn More
The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening
Use the Off-Road Kit to turn your Hi-Lift Jack into an even more versatile tool. This kit keeps all of the needed parts for winching at arms reach.
Off-Road Kit Includes:
- 1 - Winch Tensioner
- 1 - Custom Nose Attachment
- 1 - 8ft. Tree Saver Strap
- 1 - Pair/Hi-Lift Gloves
- Hardware & Gear Bag
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
The Franklin Collection G-Series fireplace grates are one piece, flat bottom, basket style grate. The heavy duty cast iron construction keeps logs where they belong so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficiently and allows air to reach the logs from all angles.
- One piece cast iron flat bottom style fireplace grate with 12 inch depth for use in small fireplaces and Franklin stoves
- Designed to safely contain firewood
- 4 Inch cast-on legs
- Black Finish
- No assembly required
Specifications Manufacturer Number Front Width Back Width Depth Weight G17-4 17 Inches 18.5 Inches 12 Inches 19 Pounds G22-4 22 Inches 18.5 Inches 12 Inches 24 Pounds G27-4 27 Inches 22 Inches 12 Inches 28 Pounds
They HY-C Black Powder Coated Log Rack is a Shelter Brand tubular steel firewood storage rack that looks great in any setting! With the multiple different sizes you can find the perfect one to have outside by the fire pit or inside by the fireplace! This log rack has a heavy duty steel construction and a weatherproof black powder coated finish to resist chipping and corrosion.
- Weatherproof black powder coated paint finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Helps protect your firewood from rot, rodents, snakes, nesting wildlife, termites, and other insects
- Open-air design provides ventilation for seasoning firewood and for cleaner, safer burning
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Made in the USA!!
Specifications Manufacturer Number Size Length Width Height Weight SLRS Small 28 Inches 12 Inches 33 Inches 12 Pounds SLRM Medium 45 Inches 13 Inches 45 Inches 17 Pounds SLRL Large 87 Inches 13 Inches 45 Inches 22 Pounds SLRXL Extra Large 96 Inches 13 Inches 23 Inches 23 Pounds
Dee Zee Utility Bed Mats provide unlimited uses. With several convenient sizing options, you can protect your truck bed, workshop or trailer from scratches, dings, dents and spills.
Shifting cargo is a detriment to your truck’s appearance. Utility Bed Mats help prevent shifting cargo from damaging your vehicle and eliminate chasing down loose items strewn about the truck bed. Utilize in your shop as an anti-fatigue mat or protect the floor from damaging chemicals.
Rubber cleats on the reverse side facilitate water drainage and keep the Utility Bed Mat securely in place. Made in the USA with superior manufacturing, you can trust versatile Dee Zee Utility Bed Mats to last.
Each heavy-duty Dee Zee Utility Bed Mat is constructed from .375” (9.52mm) high-density rubber compound that is resistant to gas or oil spills. The tightly compressed rubber fibers are abrasion and tear resistant from your cargo. The Utility Bed Mat will not crack, rust or break in extreme temperatures. Resilient rubber compound material deflects harmful UV rays to decrease fading.
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Utility Bed Mat
- Universal Bed Mat For Unlimited Uses
- Helps Prevent Cargo From Shifting In Your Truck Bed
- Protects Shop Floor Or Flat Bed Trailers
- Anti-Fatigue Rubber Absorption For Work Areas
- Extra Thick .375" (9.52mm) Rubber Compound Construction
- Rubber Cleats Help Keep Mat In Place & Allow Water to Drain
- Highly Compressed Rubber Resists Abrasions & Tears
- Will Not Rust, Crack, Or Break - Even In Extreme Temperatures
- Resists Common Fuel & Oil Spills
- Rubber Material Deflects UV Rays To Reduce Fading
- Several Sizing Options For A Perfect Fit
- Utility Mats Can Be Trimmed To Size
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Perfect for fire containment and safety at campsite
- Keeps embers hot extending fire burn time
- 12″ tall design to accommodate more wood
- Constructed from galvanized metal for extended life
- Measures 3′ diameter with smooth rolled top