HVLP Turbine system spray gun with polymer gun body, aluminum canister and all purpose needle kit installed.
- High impact polymer gun body with yoke connection to canister
- Integrated air flow and material adjustments
- Direct replacement for guns packaged with HV2002, HV2500 and HV3000 HVLP systems
- Warranty : 3 Years Lmt
- Weight : 2.38 lb
- Length : 4.50 in
- Width : 7.50 in
- Height : 12.75 in
- Pkg Girth : 45.00 in
- Cube : .25 cf
The Wayne 115V transfer pump is a portable, lightweight pump that is ideal for household use. Plugs into any standard household outlet. The 6ft. suction hose and suction attachment remove water down to 1/8in.
- Corrosion-resistant chrome-plated bronze volute
- 3/4in. chrome-plated bronze connections fit standard garden hoses
- Convenient carrying handle for easy transport
- Self-priming pump
- Removes water down to 1/8in. when water suction attachment is used
- Includes 6-ft. suction hose, water suction attachment and parts kit
- For cold water use only
The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening
Enjoy extra space for the gear you want for your next fun getaway with the Fold Up Cargo Carrier from Uriah Products. This hitch-mounted, 60'' x 20'' cargo carrier works with nearly any 2'' receiver. Convenient design folds up and out of the way when not in use. Durable steel carrier features 2'' framed-steel side rails, bracing, and thick steel mesh bottom. Baked on black enamel finish. Includes tie-down holes to secure cargo and 2 reflectors for additional nighttime safety.
- Carrying capacity: 500 lb.
- Large, durable cargo carrier for your vehicle
- Folds up and out of the way when not in use
- Works with any 2'' hitch receiver
- Big 60'' x 20'' cargo area - 500 lb. capacity
- Solid steel construction with supports and 2'' steel side rails
- Black enamel finish - corrosion resistant
- Thick steel mesh bottom with added bracing - allows moisture to drain
- Handy strap holes to secure cargo
- 2 reflectors for additional safety
- Continuous duty, thermally protected - split capacitor motor
- Pumps will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- Large 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" discharge for high capacity pumping
- Can be used as a utility pump by removing the float switch
- Amps: 4.1
- Construction: Thermoplastic
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Discharge Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Discharge Type: Top
- Cord Length: 10'
- Solids Handling: 1/8"
- Impeller Type: Thermoplastic
- Warranty: 1 Year