- Fold-Down Handle for compact storage
- Swivel Out Regulator for easy fuel connection
- Designed and approved for emergency indoor & outdoor use
- Automatic low oxygen shutoff system
- Accidental tip-over safety shutoff
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Heats up to 200 sq. ft.
- Connects directly to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose
- CSA certified
- Variable BTU’s - 8, 12, 14, 16, 24 and 28,000 BTU/HR
- Adjustable Heat Control - Hi, Med, Lo regulator; Operate one or two burners at a time
- Instant Heat - Piezo push-button ignitor (Model MH24TS)
- Safe - Heater shuts off automatically with loss of flame
- Ready To Use - Mounts directly to a 1-20 lb propane cylinder (not included)
- Maximum Heating Time / Hi - Up to 15 hours on 20 lb cylinder
- For outdoor use only
- Totally enclosed, energy efficient, PSC motor
- Fan head tilts 180 degrees
- 3-speed pull chain
- Rugged hanging bar
- Powder-coated steel construction
- OSHA compliant grilles
- 10 ft. grounded 3-prong power cord
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
Tough, Reliable, Long-lasting - Fill-Rite hand pumps deliver fluids quickly and easily. Whether you're transferring gasoline, oil or diesel, select from a variety of Fill-Rite hand pumps. The economical way to transfer tough industrial fluids easily, safely and accurately. Perfect for barrels, storage tanks and drums. Transfers at approximately 11 fl. oz. (325ml) per stroke. Fluorocarbon Seals. 360[DEG] Locking Ring. Anti-Drip Nozzle. Telescoping Suction Pipe. 2" NPT Bung Adapter Hose Adapter
Material Polypropylene Type Piston Hand Pump Delivery Rate 11 oz/min Hose Size 1" Intake, 3/4" Discharge Applications For use with ATF and motor oils UPC 094718840690
The Wayne 115V transfer pump is a portable, lightweight pump that is ideal for household use. Plugs into any standard household outlet. The 6ft. suction hose and suction attachment remove water down to 1/8in.
- Corrosion-resistant chrome-plated bronze volute
- 3/4in. chrome-plated bronze connections fit standard garden hoses
- Convenient carrying handle for easy transport
- Self-priming pump
- Removes water down to 1/8in. when water suction attachment is used
- Includes 6-ft. suction hose, water suction attachment and parts kit
- For cold water use only
The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening
- Continuous duty, thermally protected - split capacitor motor
- Pumps will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- Large 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" discharge for high capacity pumping
- Can be used as a utility pump by removing the float switch
- Amps: 4.1
- Construction: Thermoplastic
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Discharge Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Discharge Type: Top
- Cord Length: 10'
- Solids Handling: 1/8"
- Impeller Type: Thermoplastic
- Warranty: 1 Year
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 48" (122 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
Did you know it is possible to manage the heat distribution from your pellet stove? The EPA certified Eco-65 allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional Hot Air Plenum Kit (AC01330).
Our research and development team has design this kit that allows to redirect a part of the heat produced by your pellet stove into distribution pipes to heat other areas in your home. The heat can be distributed to two different places up to 20 feet (6.1 m) away from the plenum outlet adapter.Learn More