- 24 Gauge
- Used to connect two lengths of flue pipe together
- Fixed at 90° angle
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc Coupler used to connect two plain end sticks of Split 12 In Culvert pipe to create a soil tight joint.
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 5/8" x 36"
21st Century's Fiberglass Kerosene Heater Wicks are made of graphite coated fiberglass, a re-inforced cloth band and the highest quality cotton.
Use with the following models:
- Aladdin C381, 5131, S231, S381 U
- Comfort Glow SR10
- Dyna Glow RAD10 (14 -2601-32), CT1200, DH-1000, KW-11, RMC55R(7), DH1010
- Heat Mate K-5, K-10, HMHR 1101, HMRF1140
- Keroheat AWHR-11000, AWHR-1101, AWRF-11 40, IT1000, CT1 1001, CT1400, CT1500, RF1140
- Kerosun OMNI85(D,E,F,G,H), RAD 8, RAD 10, RAD22, Mega 110, HKS-24
- Northern 3601
- Perfection PSR 10
- Radiant King RK-100-S
- Robeson 03-2601-32 (RAD9500), 03-2602-32 1RAD10500)
- Sanyo OHR-261, OHR-280, OHR-1010, OHRG-28H
- Sears 56350010, 56402200
- Toyokuni TSK 28EU
- Toyostove KSA-85, KSA-851, RC-11 , RSA-8, RSA-10
- Toyoset RCA-24A-1, TSE-22 R96
- Yuasa J20
Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine
- Quality Thinner for Oil-Based Paint, Stains, and Varnishes
- Improves Bonding and Penetration of Paint on Wood
- Use for Cleanup After Painting
- 24 Gauge
- Used to Connect Wood Stove to Chimney
- Single Wall