- Totally enclosed, energy efficient, PSC motor
- Fan head tilts 180 degrees
- 3-speed pull chain
- Rugged hanging bar
- Powder-coated steel construction
- OSHA compliant grilles
- 10 ft. grounded 3-prong power cord
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
Replacement wood and coal furnace shaker grate, part number 40257. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF.
This shaker grate works as both the front and back grate.
**Some models require two grates, check with your owner's manual.**
Dimensions: 11 5/8” x 5/8”Learn More
Hi-Lift Cast and Steel Jacks have four stamped high-strength steel parts in combination with the cast parts. The top winch connector clamp is supplied standard with all Hi Lift jacks and each jack is fitted with a safety shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds.
- Color: Black
- Top winch-connector clamp standard on all jacks
- Powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware
- Safe use information including rated load details and operating instructions
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable
The G800 Series Fireplace Grate is one piece, flat bottom, basket style grate designed with 15 inch depth and 4 inch high legs. The heavy duty cast iron construction keeps logs where they belong so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficiently and allows air to reach the logs from all angles.
- One piece cast iron flat bottom style fireplace grate
- Designed to safely contain firewood
- 4 inch cast-on legs
- Black finish
- No assembly required
Specifications Manufacturer Number Front Width Back Width Depth Weight G800-20 19.5 Inches 16 Inches 15 Inches 23 Pounds G800-24 24 Inches 20.75 Inches 15 Inches 25 Pounds G800-27 27 Inches 23.75 Inches 15 Inches 29 Pounds
Cast Iron 5⁄8” Solid Shaft, CW Rotation
- Type: 4-roller design
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Port Size: 3⁄4” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 5⁄16 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft: Size: 4900: 5⁄8” solid shaft 4901: 1⁄2” hollow shaft Rotation: CW (standard) (Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Max Flow: 9.2 GPM (35 LPM)
- Max Operating Speed: 26 00 RPM
- Weight: 5 lbs (11 kg)
As an American Company, Hi-Lift® Jack Company wants to provide support for those service members that have served and made tremendous sacrifices for the freedom we enjoy on a daily basis. Hi-Lift® Jack Company will donate a portion of its proceeds for every Hi-Lift® Patriot Jack sold to Hope for the Warriors®.
- Length (in.): 51.2"
- Width (in.): 10.5"
- Height (in.): 5"
- Weight (lbs.): 32 lbs
- Keeping your attic cooler and well ventilated will prolong the life of composite roof shingles and other roofing components, and help protect the roof structure itself
- 1400 Cfm ventilates up to a 2000 sq. ft. attic
- Included adjustable thermostat allows the fan to run only when needed
- Durable steel construction withstands impacting winds, flying debris and hail
- Built-in steel mesh grille keeps out birds, squirrels and other rodents
- A cooler attic will keep you home cooler, reducing costs of air conditioning and wear and tear on your cooling equipment
- Reduces heat buildup in the attic and helps make living areas more comfortable
- Equalizes temperatures inside and outside the attic, helping prevent weather-induced home deterioration
- The low profile is aesthetically pleasing on the roofline
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 670 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly
- 4.5 AMPS
- 110 Volts