- Totally enclosed, energy efficient, PSC motor
- Fan head tilts 180 degrees
- 3-speed pull chain
- Rugged hanging bar
- Powder-coated steel construction
- OSHA compliant grilles
- 10 ft. grounded 3-prong power cord
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
Replacement wood and coal furnace shaker grate, part number 40257. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF.
This shaker grate works as both the front and back grate.
**Some models require two grates, check with your owner's manual.**
Dimensions: 11 5/8” x 5/8”Learn More
- Variable BTU’s - 8, 12, 14, 16, 24 and 28,000 BTU/HR
- Adjustable Heat Control - Hi, Med, Lo regulator; Operate one or two burners at a time
- Instant Heat - Piezo push-button ignitor (Model MH24TS)
- Safe - Heater shuts off automatically with loss of flame
- Ready To Use - Mounts directly to a 1-20 lb propane cylinder (not included)
- Maximum Heating Time / Hi - Up to 15 hours on 20 lb cylinder
- For outdoor use only
- 12 V; max. flow rate is 350 Gallons Per Hour; 300 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- 3/4 in. chrome-plated bronze suction/discharge for easy connection to standard garden hose
- Removes water down to 1/8 in. of surface (when water suction attachment is connected)
- Portable and lightweight transfer pump you can take anywhere
- Connects to 12 Volt battery with alligator clamps, includes convenient on/off switch
- 6 ft. suction hose
- Water suction attachment
- Replacement parts kit
Performance Discharge Head Gallons/Hour 0' 350 10' 310 20' 250 30' 80
Thompson's Water Clear Wood Protector is low VOC and is safe to ship.
- Provides protection against wood rot and mildew
- Provides protection against water and sun damage
- 1 Coat Application
- Offers 3 years of protection
- VOC compliant
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
- Keeping your attic cooler and well ventilated will prolong the life of composite roof shingles and other roofing components, and help protect the roof structure itself
- 1400 Cfm ventilates up to a 2000 sq. ft. attic
- Included adjustable thermostat allows the fan to run only when needed
- Durable steel construction withstands impacting winds, flying debris and hail
- Built-in steel mesh grille keeps out birds, squirrels and other rodents
- A cooler attic will keep you home cooler, reducing costs of air conditioning and wear and tear on your cooling equipment
- Reduces heat buildup in the attic and helps make living areas more comfortable
- Equalizes temperatures inside and outside the attic, helping prevent weather-induced home deterioration
- The low profile is aesthetically pleasing on the roofline
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 670 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly
- 4.5 AMPS
- 110 Volts
Enjoy superior comfort with the NewAir AH-600 low profile baseboard heater. Featuring the quality construction you depend on, this 1500 watt heater combines the advantages of a built-in baseboard heater with the convenience of a portable space heater. A variety of safety features, multiple heat settings, an automatic timer, and a stylish contemporary design makes this heater the ideal choice for your home or office.
Maximum Heating Potential- With its unassuming, low-profile design, the NewAir AH-600 heater easily fits in small spaces. But this 1500 watt heater is capable of warming up to 250 square feet, which makes it ideal for heating almost any indoor space.
Custom Comfort Settings- Easy-to-use manual controls – mounted on the front of the unit - let you select your perfect comfort level. The NewAir AH-600 baseboard heater automatically regulates room temperature according to your settings. For even more convenience, a 7.5 hour timer means you’ll never forget to turn it off.
Stylish and Portable- The NewAir AH-600 proves that style and durability can go hand in hand. The contemporary black matte finish will complement your room decor. And since it can plug in anywhere, this heater goes anywhere you need bit of extra warmth.
Safe and Reliable- The NewAir AH-600 1500W heater automatically turns off if the gets to hot or the room starts to overheat. A mesh metal cover protects the heat element from fingers and foreign objects, too. Built from durable materials, this heater is a safe and reliable choice for keeping your family warm this winter.
- Heats up to 250 square feet
- Low-profile design perfect for small spaces
- Choose from 5 heat settings for maximum comfort
- Easy-to-use manual temperature control and 7.5 hour timer
- Safety features include automatic shut-off if unit overheats
Specifications Length (in.) 31.50" Weight (in.) 5.00" Height (in.) 8.25" Product Weight 7.30 lbs Warranty 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 1500 Watts Amps 12.5 amps Frequency 60 Hz Coverage Area 250 Square Feet Heater Type Baseboard Heating Method Convection Number of Heat Settings 5 Built-In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Rotary Automatic Shut-Off Yes Tip Over Switch No Power Indicator Light Yes Remote Control No Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 7.5 Hours Certifications UL/CUL
The Dyna-Glo 25,000 BTU portable propane convection heater is a powerful, durable solution for areas up to 600 square feet. Features a continuous variable BTU valve that allows for complete control from 15,000 - 25,000 BTUs to maximize fuel efficiency. An all aluminized steel construction makes for great durability while the auto safety shut-off keeps your projects safe. Equipped with 1-hand ignition and an included hose and regulator assembly, you're installed and ready to go in no time.
-01 denotes a series certified for use in Canada
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Auto Safety Shutoff
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly (-01 Series is 15')
- 1 Hand Piezo Ignition
- Aluminized Steel Construction
Specifications Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 15,000 to 25,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 600 Length (in.) 11.69 Width (in.) 11.69 Height (in.) 12.91 Weight (lbs.) 5.6 (-01 6.2) Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 15,000 15,000 15,000 Operating Time (hrs) 29 58 144 Medium BTU Output 20,000 20,000 20,000 Operating Time (hrs) 22 43 108 High BTU Output 25,000 25,000 25,000 Operating Time (hrs) 17 35 86
Inner & Outer Tubes
Engineered for strength and durability with a tube overlap at extension of 3" for 10" travel jacks and 5" for 15" travel jacks.
Zinc chromate on the inner tube and black powder coat or royal zinc finish on the outer tube. Other finish options are available.
4" x 7 1/2" on 2,250 lb. Jacks, and 6" x 8" on 5,000 lb. jacks
- 2250 lb. load capacity
- 1 year warranty with SMV
- Side Wind Handle
- 14 7/8" Retacted - 29 7/8" Extended