- Variable BTU’s - 8, 12, 14, 16, 24 and 28,000 BTU/HR
- Adjustable Heat Control - Hi, Med, Lo regulator; Operate one or two burners at a time
- Instant Heat - Piezo push-button ignitor (Model MH24TS)
- Safe - Heater shuts off automatically with loss of flame
- Ready To Use - Mounts directly to a 1-20 lb propane cylinder (not included)
- Maximum Heating Time / Hi - Up to 15 hours on 20 lb cylinder
- For outdoor use only
- Totally enclosed, energy efficient, PSC motor
- Fan head tilts 180 degrees
- 3-speed pull chain
- Rugged hanging bar
- Powder-coated steel construction
- OSHA compliant grilles
- 10 ft. grounded 3-prong power cord
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
Did you know it is possible to manage the heat distribution from your pellet stove? The EPA certified Eco-65 allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional Hot Air Plenum Kit (AC01330).
Our research and development team has design this kit that allows to redirect a part of the heat produced by your pellet stove into distribution pipes to heat other areas in your home. The heat can be distributed to two different places up to 20 feet (6.1 m) away from the plenum outlet adapter.Learn More
$79.99[description] Learn More
$79.99[description] Learn More
Inner & Outer Tubes
Engineered for strength and durability with a tube overlap at extension of 3" for 10" travel jacks and 5" for 15" travel jacks.
Zinc chromate on the inner tube and black powder coat or royal zinc finish on the outer tube. Other finish options are available.
4" x 7 1/2" on 2,250 lb. Jacks, and 6" x 8" on 5,000 lb. jacks
- 2250 lb. load capacity
- 1 year warranty with SMV
- Side Wind Handle
- 14 7/8" Retacted - 29 7/8" Extended
Thompson's Water Clear Wood Protector is low VOC and is safe to ship.
- Provides protection against wood rot and mildew
- Provides protection against water and sun damage
- 1 Coat Application
- Offers 3 years of protection
- VOC compliant
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Here’s the most economical way possible to make your truck more useful and enhance its looks at once---Great Day’s Rugged Rails provide tie-down points for securing loads and also gives your truck a classy, macho look.
Rugged Rails are constructed of 1 ½ inch, heavy-duty aircraft aluminum and come with a super-tough, black powder-coat finish. Rugged Rails all include necessary attachment hardware to install on any bed design.Learn More
Increase the roof strength of your shed by 50% to help withstand heavy snow accumulation. Our roof strengthening kits fit most Arrow buildings and can be installed on new or existing buildings.
Fits Shed Sizes:
- 10' x 6'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- 10' x 10'
- Made of electro-galvanized steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Color: Gray