Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $79.99
Don't heat your entire home when you only use part of it. Portable infrared heating allows you to establish zone-heating in your home by efficiently heating only those rooms you want to, when you want to. Utilize multiple units where and when you choose in those rooms you use most often. Heating only the rooms you use, when you use them, can help in reducing your overall energy consumption.
- Three heat settings: 1000W/1500W/ and ECO-maintains a constant 68°F
- Six infrared quartz elements
- Heats a large room - up to 6800 cu. ft.
- Overheat and tip over safety shutoff
- Cool touch exterior cabinet
- Child safety lock
- 12 hour programmable timer
- Extra large LED display
- Easy glide casters
- Thermostat control system
- Includes 2 remote controls with LED indicator (2-AAA batteries not included)
- Lifetime washable filter
- 1 year limited warranty
- Requires a standard 3-prong, 120v AC/15 Amp household outlet
- No assembly required
- Product Dimensions: 13" W x 16.2" H x 10.7" D
Shaker Grates are the unsung hero of the stove. They help coax the fire into existence and assist in stoking the flame alive. If your shaker grate needs replacing, the US Stove company has you covered.
Replacement wood and coal furnace shaker grate, part number 40257. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF.
**Some models require two grates, check with your owner's manual.**
Dimensions: 11 5/8” x 5/8”Learn More
Perfect for camping, the job site, or an emergency, this portable heater from Mr. Heater packs quite a punch for its little size. Able to comfortably heat up to 200 square feet, it is also lightweight and easy to carry. With fold-down handles the heater can fit into compact storage areas. It is also user friendly with a swivel-out regulator making fuel connections much easier. Designed and approved for the home emergency or outdoor use, safety was first on Mr. Heater's mind and it is equipped with several safety features, such as automatic low oxygen shutoff system and an accidental tip-over safety shut of system.
- Fold-Down Handle for compact storage
- Swivel Out Regulator for easy fuel connection
- Designed and approved for emergency indoor & outdoor use
- Automatic low oxygen shutoff system
- Accidental tip-over safety shutoff
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Heats up to 200 sq. ft.
- Connects directly to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose (NOT INCLUDED)
- CSA certified
US Stove's Wonderwood line is of the utmost quality. The back bone of your stove is the fire grate. If it is damaged or in need of replacement, your fire won't burn as hot or efficiently. This Fire Grate was designed for Wonderwood models and is of the highest quality
Replacement fire grate, 8.45 lbs. Part number 40076. Great for Wonderwood models. For units: 1303, 1321, 2941, 2931 and B2941.
Dimensions: 11-5/8 X 9-7/8 X 3/8 ;Learn More
- Totally enclosed, energy efficient, PSC motor
- Fan head tilts 180 degrees
- 3-speed pull chain
- Rugged hanging bar
- Powder-coated steel construction
- OSHA compliant grilles
- 10 ft. grounded 3-prong power cord
- For indoor use only
- Metal construction
- Mechanical controls
- Operable door
- Flame effect operates with and without heat
- 1500 Watts/4600 BTU's per hour
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.
- Realistic flame effect with dimmer
- One year limited warranty
21”w X 23”h X 10.75”d
The US Stove Company makes excellent wood and coal furnaces. They also make great replacement parts.
This wood grate helps keep your wood furnace burning hot and keeps your costs low!
Replacement Stationary wood grate furnace for wood furnace- unit 1400. Part number: 40263. 10" x 10-1/2".Learn More
- Provides supplemental heating for a room up to 1000 sq. ft.
- 1500 W.
- 4 infrared heating elements.
- Digital thermostat.
- Washable lifetime filter.
- Metal and Plastic construction.
- With remote.
- Dimensions: 11.65" W X 9.02" D X 13.66" H
PowerSmith PAVC101 Ash Vacuum is specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbecue grills. The washable, replaceable and fire-resistant 2-layer filter system, together with the Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister, stands high temperature and prevents fire hazards. A layer of micro filter catches the finest ash and dust. The Canister holds up to 3 Gallons of ashes. It has a powerful but quiet 10 Amp motor with a noise level less than 79 db. Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum. It also can be used as a blower.
- Specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills
- Washable, replaceable fire-resistant filter system filters out fine dust and ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister
- Canister holds up to 3 Gallons of ashes
- Quiet and Powerful 10 Amp motor
- Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum
- Connecting the hose to the air outlet allows use as a Blower
- Convenient On-board Accessory Storage and Top Carrying Handle
- ETL listed
- Metal hose
- Metal nozzle
- Wheeled base
- (2) Straight extension wands
- Brush nozzle
- Turbo nozzle
- (1) Filter
Specifications Model PAVC101 Rated Voltage 120V AC, 60 Hz Rated Input Power 10 Amp Canister Size 5.2 Gallons Canister Ash Capacity 3 Gallons Noise Level 79 db Length of Hose 49-1/2" Net Weight 9 lbs.