US Stove's Wonderwood line is of the utmost quality. The back bone of your stove is the fire grate. If it is damaged or in need of replacement, your fire won't burn as hot or efficiently. This Fire Grate was designed for Wonderwood models and is of the highest quality
Replacement fire grate, 8.45 lbs. Part number 40076. Great for Wonderwood models. For units: 1303, 1321, 2941, 2931 and B2941.
Dimensions: 11-5/8 X 9-7/8 X 3/8 ;Learn More
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 15'
- Tensile strength: 37,500 lbs.
The G800 Series Fireplace Grate is one piece, flat bottom, basket style grate designed with 15 inch depth and 4 inch high legs. The heavy duty cast iron construction keeps logs where they belong so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficiently and allows air to reach the logs from all angles.
- One piece cast iron flat bottom style fireplace grate
- Designed to safely contain firewood
- 4 inch cast-on legs
- Black finish
- No assembly required
Specifications Manufacturer Number Front Width Back Width Depth Weight G800-20 19.5 Inches 16 Inches 15 Inches 23 Pounds G800-24 24 Inches 20.75 Inches 15 Inches 25 Pounds G800-27 27 Inches 23.75 Inches 15 Inches 29 Pounds
Cast Iron 5⁄8” Solid Shaft, CW Rotation
- Type: 4-roller design
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Port Size: 3⁄4” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 5⁄16 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft: Size: 4900: 5⁄8” solid shaft 4901: 1⁄2” hollow shaft Rotation: CW (standard) (Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Max Flow: 9.2 GPM (35 LPM)
- Max Operating Speed: 26 00 RPM
- Weight: 5 lbs (11 kg)
The Pleasant Hearth Steel Log Rack Storage System holds up to 1/4 cord of firewood and is constructed from heavy tubular steel in a durable black powder- coated finish.
- Holds and stores up to 1/4 cord of firewood
- Heavy tubular steel construction
- Square shaped assumbly holes for ensuring stability
- Black finish
- For outdoor use only
- Assembly required
- 25 Year limited manufacturer warranty
Specifications Size Dimensions 4 Foot 48-in L x 14-in W x 48-in H 8 Foot 96-in L x 14-in W x 48-in H 12 Foot 144-in L x 14-in W x 48-in H
Did you know it is possible to manage the heat distribution from your pellet stove? The EPA certified Eco-65 allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional Hot Air Plenum Kit (AC01330).
Our research and development team has design this kit that allows to redirect a part of the heat produced by your pellet stove into distribution pipes to heat other areas in your home. The heat can be distributed to two different places up to 20 feet (6.1 m) away from the plenum outlet adapter.Learn More
$86.99[description] Learn More