Cast Iron 5⁄8” Solid Shaft, CW Rotation
- Type: 4-roller design
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Port Size: 3⁄4” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 5⁄16 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft: Size: 4900: 5⁄8” solid shaft 4901: 1⁄2” hollow shaft Rotation: CW (standard) (Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Max Flow: 9.2 GPM (35 LPM)
- Max Operating Speed: 26 00 RPM
- Weight: 5 lbs (11 kg)
As an American Company, Hi-Lift® Jack Company wants to provide support for those service members that have served and made tremendous sacrifices for the freedom we enjoy on a daily basis. Hi-Lift® Jack Company will donate a portion of its proceeds for every Hi-Lift® Patriot Jack sold to Hope for the Warriors®.
- Length (in.): 51.2"
- Width (in.): 10.5"
- Height (in.): 5"
- Weight (lbs.): 32 lbs
US Stove's Wonderwood line is of the utmost quality. The back bone of your stove is the fire grate. If it is damaged or in need of replacement, your fire won't burn as hot or efficiently. This Fire Grate was designed for Wonderwood models and is of the highest quality
Replacement fire grate, 8.45 lbs. Part number 40076. Great for Wonderwood models. For units: 1303, 1321, 2941, 2931 and B2941.
Dimensions: 11-5/8 X 9-7/8 X 3/8 ;Learn More
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 15'
- Tensile strength: 37,500 lbs.
- Useful for small gardens, planters, feed storage, and assisting with chores around the home or farm
- Great drink coolers at social gatherings
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom and deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8″ rolled top rim with 1″ tube insert for additional strength and rigidity
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
- 2 foot by 1 foot
The Pleasant Hearth Steel Log Rack Storage System holds up to 1/4 cord of firewood and is constructed from heavy tubular steel in a durable black powder- coated finish.
- Holds and stores up to 1/4 cord of firewood
- Heavy tubular steel construction
- Square shaped assumbly holes for ensuring stability
- Black finish
- For outdoor use only
- Assembly required
- 25 Year limited manufacturer warranty
Specifications Size Dimensions 4 Foot 48-in L x 14-in W x 48-in H 8 Foot 96-in L x 14-in W x 48-in H 12 Foot 144-in L x 14-in W x 48-in H