Cast Iron 5⁄8” Solid Shaft, CW Rotation
- Type: 4-roller design
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Port Size: 3⁄4” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 5⁄16 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft: Size: 4900: 5⁄8” solid shaft 4901: 1⁄2” hollow shaft Rotation: CW (standard) (Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Max Flow: 9.2 GPM (35 LPM)
- Max Operating Speed: 26 00 RPM
- Weight: 5 lbs (11 kg)
- Continuous duty, thermally protected - split capacitor motor
- Pumps will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- Large 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" discharge for high capacity pumping
- Can be used as a utility pump by removing the float switch
- Amps: 4.1
- Construction: Thermoplastic
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Discharge Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Discharge Type: Top
- Cord Length: 10'
- Solids Handling: 1/8"
- Impeller Type: Thermoplastic
- Warranty: 1 Year
Dee Zee Front Box Protector - Protects the top edge and inside front wall of your truck's bed. Made from heavy gauge Brite-Tread Aluminum. Full style protector.
- Brite-Tread Full Front Box Protector
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protects TheEntire Front Bed Box
- Also Protects The Top Edge Of The Front Box
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Here’s the most economical way possible to make your truck more useful and enhance its looks at once---Great Day’s Rugged Rails provide tie-down points for securing loads and also gives your truck a classy, macho look.
Rugged Rails are constructed of 1 ½ inch, heavy-duty aircraft aluminum and come with a super-tough, black powder-coat finish. Rugged Rails all include necessary attachment hardware to install on any bed design.Learn More