The Daka 521FB Furnace is a powerful and heavy duty whole-house heating solution. It produces an output of 105,000 BTUs and can heat up to 2,600 square feet. This Daka furnace is ideal for heating large homes or shops, either as a central heating source or as an indoor add-on. The 521FB can be used with wood, or can be used with coal with a soft coal shaker grate kit sold separately. It conforms to UL Standard 391-2010.
Customize your heat and ensure optimum comfort levels with ease with the 521FB Furnace. Heat settings are infinitely adjustable with the use of the automatic damper control located on the front of the furnace. This non-electric damper uses a bimetallic coil spring that controls the burn rate and heat output by regulating the air supply to the fire. Each furnace includes a battery operated digital moisture meter for measuring the moisture of wood. It eliminates guesswork and ensures peak fuel performance before loading the furnace.
This Daka furnace is built to last. It is constructed of heavy duty 3/16-inch (7 gauge) steel plate. Its large 5.0 cubic feet firebox accepts logs up to 22 inches long. The included Dayton blower has a 1/10 HP motor for reliable and efficient heat distribution. Its firebrick lining enhances heat distribution and increases the furnace's life.
The Daka Wood or Coal Furnace 521FB is not for sale in Washington or California and is not approved for mobile home use.
- Single blower cold air return filter box
- 13 Firebricks
- Cast iron grate
- Fan control
- 4in. junction box with wiring for blower and fan control
- Auto Damper control
- Cast iron fire door with gasket
- Ash pan assembly with gasket
- Instruction/assembly manual
- 3/16in. thick steel plating
- Firebrick lining
- Heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle
- Infinitely-adjustable heat settings
- High-quality Dayton blower with 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings
- Two 8in. warm air outlets on top
- Firebox is 18in.H
- To burn coal, furnace requires Soft Coal Shaker Grate Kit (not included)
- Not for sale in California and Washington
- Not to be installed in mobile homes
- Manual with 'Best Burn Practices' (see attached) included with each furnace
- Each furnace includes a Digital Moisture meter (batteries included) for measuring moisture of wood
Specifications Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,600 Mobile Home Approved No BTU 42,000 to 105,000 Blower Included Yes Blower 550 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 120V, AC 15 amps Heat Settings Infinitely adjustable Thermostat Included Yes Igniter None Full Load Run time (Hours) up to 10 Fuel Type Wood/Coal Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 22 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 11 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in. 14 X 22 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 18 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32.5 Clearance from Corner (in.) 32.5 EPA Exempt Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 24 x 40 1/2 x 44 EPA Certified No
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The unique patented steel gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding. Stainless steel roller fairleads and fittings are standard.
- 0.4 x 85 ft steel cable
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- 5/16 Hook
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Stainless Steel fairlead and Fittings
- Rugged and compact for Long Life
Specifications Rated Line Pull 10,000 lbs (4536 kg) Max Line Pull 12,500 lbs (5670 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 50 mL/r Gearing 33:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 2.8" x 8.1" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.4" x 85' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 20.1" x 7.3" x 8.8" Weight 121 lbs
When its chilly and brisk outside you are surely going to want to bundle up indoors and stay warm, the Pleasant Hearth medium stove will help you do just that. This stove offers you a rustic, old-world feel while heating your home in one of the most efficient manners around, with wood. This wood burning stove is EPA certified for energy efficiency and has the ability to heat up to 1800 sq ft. Thanks to the glass viewing area you and your loved ones will be able to enjoy the lovely sights of the fire burning all while feeling the toasty warmth this stove emanates. The Pleasant Hearth medium stove has a brick-lined firebox allowing for consistent heat and a front-loading, cast iron door making loading the fireplace with wood a breeze. This wood stove is sure to be a beloved addition to your home or cabin and keep you warm all winter long.
- EPA Certified
- WA State Approved
- 82% Efficiency
- Blower Included
- Instructional DVD Included
- 5 Year Warranty
With up to 26,000 BTU's, state-of-the-art vent free technology with the option of Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Pleasant Hearth vent free fireplaces are the ideal choice to bring style and warmth to your home. With Pleasant Hearth vent free fireplace systems, enjoying the warmth and beauty of a fire has never been easier. Zero clearance design with the option of a wall or corner installation, allows ease of installation almost anywhere. Please check your local codes regarding vent free products.
- 27,500 BTUs heats up to 1,000 Sq. Ft.
- Dual Burner with Thermostat
- Dual Fuel Technology (Propane or Natural Gas)
- Rich Tobacco Finish
- Wall or Corner Installation Option- Can be placed against a flat wall or in a corner with the included corner panel
- 99.9% Efficiency- $0.99 or Every dollar of fuel will heat your space
- No Electricity Required- Can be operated in emergency situations when the power is out
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor- Unit will shut down if oxygen were to be depleted
- Overheat Safety Switch- Unit will shut down if it over fires
- 2 Year Warranty- Defective parts covered under warranty for 2 years
- Optional Blower
- Contemporary design with curved sides
- Black metal surround
- Black, tempered glass top
- Adjustable, black finished glass shelves
- Integrated wire management
- Open side cabinet storage
- Open center compartment perfect for media components
- Fits a 26" ClassicFlame electric fireplace insert
- Product Dimensions: 66.0"w x 18.0"d x 31.5"h
- Carton Dimensions: 69.5"w x 22.5"d x 13.5"h
- Gross Weight: 167.2 lbs.
- Net Weight: 149.6 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768085736
- Cu Ft: 12.217
- Midnight Cherry Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRP
When you need to heat your home in an efficient yet substantial manner you will need a top-notch wood stove to do the job. The Century wood stove is the perfect fit to this need. This stove is a fantastic addition to any home, workshop or even barn as it is freestanding, requiring no installation. It's beautiful, rustic feel will bring an antique, old world feel to any room. Can't you just imagine sitting in front of this warm, inviting fireplace enjoying a cup of hot cocoa and a good book? The Century wood stove is highly economical and uses only wood logs to put off heat, therefore reducing heating and electricity costs. This wood stove is a great space saver while still having the capability to heat up to 1300 square feet. It is even safe to use in mobile homes! This wood stove, which has a refractory brick lined firebox for improved heat delivery, is EPA certified for energy efficiency and can hold wood logs up to 17 in long.
- 40,000 BTU output per hour will keep the recommended heating area toasty warm, even on cold winter days.
- Glass air wash system allows for cleaner glass.
- Century Heating's stainless steel secondary air system results in a more complete combustion, using less wood overall than in other models.
- Purchase of this stove may qualify you for some government incentives.
Optional accessories to increase efficiency and output are available for purchase separately. A detailed installation manual and brochure from Century Heating are available for download. The Century CB00001 freestanding wood stove is not approved for mobile home use.Learn More
The Cannes' multi-function media cabinet boasts frame and panel doors and a traditional fluted edge embraces the 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert. The
adjustable shelves and open center shelf for media components offer plenty of storage space for all your home entertainment accessories.
- Shelf for electronic media components
- Open center shelf
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Frame and panel style doors
- Sturdy box base with Scotia molding detaill
- Traditional fluted edge
- Fully open storage for CDs and DVDs
- 3-way adjustable concealed euro hinges
- Adjustable shelves have wood veneer finish on fives sides
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 47.3"w x 16.5"d x 34.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 51.3"w x 20.5"d x 12.5"h
- Gross Weight: 103.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 90.2 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 7.600
- Espresso Finish
- Left & Right Side Cabinet Interior Dimension: 8"w x 14.25"d x 19"h
- Center Opening Dimensions: 41"w x 14.25d" x 6.5h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
32" infrared insert with tempered glass curved front features Spectrafire Plus customizable flame effect with realistic resin logs and ember bed. SpectraFire Plus gives 125 total flame effect combinations from 5 unique, fully customizable flame effect color options and 5 adjustable flicker speeds on the flame effect and 5 flame brightness levels. Energy-saving all LED technology and 3 Infrared Quartz element for heating. Independently lab tested and proven to warm a room up to 1,000 square feet.
- Quartz InfraRed Heating
- Quartz InfraRed element lifetime is over 20K hours
- Maintains a soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity
- 1500 watt/12.5 Amps; 5200 BTU’s/hr heater
- Tested by independent testing lab & proven to heat up to 1000 square feet
- SpectraFire Plus: 125 total flame effect combinations
- 5 unique, fully customizable flame effect color options
- 5 adjustable flicker speeds on the flame effect Works from remote or manual controls Digital thermostat with numerical readout
- Timer function with automatic shut off from 30 min. up to 9 hrs
- Flame effect can be used with or without heat for year round enjoyment
- Curved, tempered glass front
- Energy efficient LED technology
- Realistic log and ember bed
- CSA Certified
- Product Dimensions: 34.1"w x 12.2"d x 20.6"h
- Carton Dimensions: 36.6"w x 16.0"d x 27.2"h
- Gross Weight: 48.0 lbs.
- Net Weight: 40.3 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 9.218
This stylish, contemporary media mantel features a high gloss black finish, partitioned storage compartment for electronic components, smoked tempered glass doors, and stainless steel legs that all surround a 26" Classic Flame Electric Fireplace Insert that with a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat to enjoy a rolling fire any time of the year.
- Side cabinets with smoked, tempered glass doors
- Open storage for electronic components
- Brushed stainless steel legs
- Integrated wire management
- Partioned, open storage for electronic components
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Fine furniture quality construction and finish
- Left and right side storage cabinets (20.875" w x 15.75" d x 19.25" h)
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 20.0"d x 32.3"h
- Carton Dimensions: 76.0"w x 24.0"d x 7.5"h
- Gross Weight: 191.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 169.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 7.917
- White Finish
**Insert Sold Seperately!Learn More
Attractive, horizontal siding combines with a vinyl coating to give you a handsome and durable storage solution. A roomy, gable roof allows for plenty of headroom with space to work, hang tools and store equipment.
- Premium vinyl-coated electro-galvanized steel
- 5 times thicker than standard finishes
- Easy to assemble
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number VD1012 Nominal Size 10' x 12' Storage Area 115 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 140 1/2" D x 80 7/8" H Wall Height 71 1/4" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 69 1/4" H Foundation Size 121" W x 143 1/4" D