This DAKA Furnace burns wood or soft coal (with the addition of coal grate kit, not included) to produce up to 105,000 BTU to heat your entire home or shop. Built to last, this furnace features a fire box constructed of 3/16in. thick steel plating, firebrick lining and a heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle. Infinitely-adjustable heat settings provide convenient heat control. The high-quality Dayton blower features a 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings for trouble-free performance. There are also two 8in. warm air outlets on top of unit.
- Single blower cold air return filter box
- 13 Firebricks
- Cast iron grate
- Fan control
- 4in. junction box with wiring for blower and fan control
- Auto Damper control
- Cast iron fire door with gasket
- Ash pan assembly with gasket
- Instruction/assembly manual
- 3/16in. thick steel plating
- Firebrick lining
- Heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle
- Infinitely-adjustable heat settings
- High-quality Dayton blower with 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings
- Two 8in. warm air outlets on top
- Firebox is 18in.H
- To burn coal, furnace requires Soft Coal Shaker Grate Kit (not included)
- Not for sale in California and Washington
- Not to be installed in mobile homes
- Manual with 'Best Burn Practices' (see attached) included with each furnace
- Each furnace includes a Digital Moisture meter (batteries included) for measuring moisture of wood
Specifications Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,600 Mobile Home Approved No BTU 42,000 to 105,000 Blower Included Yes Blower 550 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 120V, AC 15 amps Heat Settings Infinitely adjustable Thermostat Included Yes Igniter None Full Load Run time (Hours) up to 10 Fuel Type Wood/Coal Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 22 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 11 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in. 14 X 22 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 18 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32.5 Clearance from Corner (in.) 32.5 EPA Exempt Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 24 x 40 1/2 x 44 EPA Certified No
Help provide your home with warmth and comfort with the US Stove 2,000 sq. ft. Wood Stove. This quality wood stove accepts logs up to 21 in. for long burn times and features a quiet, efficient blower. This stylish wood stove is approved for mobile homes and the state of Washington and also features an elegant, arched glass door.
- Made of steel for durability
- Burns logs up to 21 in. for impressive heat
- Generates up to 112,000 BTU per hour for steady, reliable heat
- Heats rooms up to 2,000 sq. ft. with a quiet blower to ensure a cozy and comfortable living space
- Convenient, large ash pan makes cleanup easy
- Vented design ensures safe removal of impurities to keep the air inside your home clean
- Efficient construction provides 85% heat retention
- Large viewing window features air wash glass for a comforting look and to help keep glass clean
- EPA approved for safe use in the home, mobile home; Washington State approved
- Assembly required
With up to 26,000 BTU's, state-of-the-art vent free technology with the option of Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Pleasant Hearth vent free fireplaces are the ideal choice to bring style and warmth to your home. With Pleasant Hearth vent free fireplace systems, enjoying the warmth and beauty of a fire has never been easier. Zero clearance design with the option of a wall or corner installation, allows ease of installation almost anywhere. Please check your local codes regarding vent free products.
- 27,500 BTUs heats up to 1,000 Sq. Ft.
- Dual Burner with Thermostat
- Dual Fuel Technology (Propane or Natural Gas)
- Rich Tobacco Finish
- Wall or Corner Installation Option- Can be placed against a flat wall or in a corner with the included corner panel
- 99.9% Efficiency- $0.99 or Every dollar of fuel will heat your space
- No Electricity Required- Can be operated in emergency situations when the power is out
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor- Unit will shut down if oxygen were to be depleted
- Overheat Safety Switch- Unit will shut down if it over fires
- 2 Year Warranty- Defective parts covered under warranty for 2 years
- Optional Blower
Self-priming centrifugal, glass reinforced polyester housing, non-metallic impeller, volute and wearplate coating, stainless steel housing clamp and internal fasteners, Buna-O-rings and check valve, oil lubricated single mechanical seal with hard silicon carbide faces, cast iron pedestal with solid stainless steel shaft. 2" pump has 3/4" shaft. 3" pump has 1-1/8" shaft.
EPDM elastomers not available on these pumps. Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Weight Model B 2" 0.75 1750 37# TE2BBB CSS K 2" 5 3450 37# TE2KBB CSS D 3" 1 1750 56# TE3DBB CTSS M 3" 7.5 3450 56# TE3MBB CTSS
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 82% efficiency rating with emission at 4.4 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stove feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 1,800 sq ft.
- EPA Certified
- WA State Approved
- 82% Efficiency
- Blower Included
- Instructional DVD Included
- 5 Year Warranty
The Cannes' multi-function media cabinet boasts frame and panel doors and a traditional fluted edge embraces the 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert. The adjustable shelves and open center shelf for media components offer plenty of storage space for all your home entertainment accessories.
- Shelf for electronic media components
- Open center shelf
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Frame and panel style doors
- Sturdy box base with Scotia molding detaill
- Traditional fluted edge
- Fully open storage for CDs and DVDs
- 3-way adjustable concealed euro hinges
- Adjustable shelves have wood veneer finish on fives sides
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 47.3"w x 16.5"d x 34.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 51.3"w x 20.5"d x 12.5"h
- Gross Weight: 103.6 lbs.
- Net Weight: 90.2 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 7.600
- Antique Oak Finish
- Left & Right Side Cabinet Interior Dimension: 8"w x 14.25"d x 19"h
- Center Opening Dimensions: 41"w x 14.25d" x 6.5h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The FW2600 is a high efficiency wood stove in the Medium category of wood stoves. This freestanding pedestal model is EPA certified and is mobile home approved. Its firebox allows it to fit logs up to 17 inches long.
- Model # : CB00018
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 1,300
- Mobile Home Approved
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 75.3%
- Emissions : 4.02 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
The Vinyl Sheridan's spacious roof design combines with a deluxe vinyl-coated exterior finish for superior storage space and durability.
- Premium vinyl-coated steel
- 5 times thicker than standard finishes
- Easy to assemble
- Over 7 feet tall
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number VS1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
Pacer Pumps' I Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight and provide corrosion resistance and efficient performance for a wide variety of water and corrosive liquid applications - for chemicals, wastes, acids and other industrial liquids. Also ideal for use in the oil field, aquaculture and agriculture.
PACER PUMPS with stainless steel housing and polyester internal parts:
- Corrosion resistant materials: 316 stainless steel casing, fiberglass reinforced polyester, polypropylene, or Ryton® internals
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic
- Rubber components: choice of BUNA, EPDM or Viton®
- Shaft seals: choice of carbon & ceramic, or silicon carbide
- Suction lift to 20 ft. (6m) vertical
- Flow rates: to 170 GPM or 75 ft. TDH (to 650 LPM or 23m TDH)
- Dual ports 1 1/2" and 2", NPT or BSP
- Built-in check valve and double flush volute
- Close-coupled, long coupled or pedestal mounted
Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model W 1 1/2" / 2" 127cc 64# ISE2WL E4CP W 1 1/2" / 2" 205cc 71# ISE2WL E5ICP
This stylish, contemporary media mantel features a high gloss black finish, partitioned storage compartment for electronic components, smoked tempered glass doors, and stainless steel legs that all surround a 26" Classic Flame Electric Fireplace Insert that with a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat to enjoy a rolling fire any time of the year.
- Side cabinets with smoked, tempered glass doors
- Open storage for electronic components
- Brushed stainless steel legs
- Integrated wire management
- Partioned, open storage for electronic components
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Fine furniture quality construction and finish
- Left and right side storage cabinets (20.875" w x 15.75" d x 19.25" h)
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 20.0"d x 32.3"h
- Carton Dimensions: 76.0"w x 24.0"d x 7.5"h
- Gross Weight: 191.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 169.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 7.917
- White Finish
**Insert Sold Seperately!Learn More