The BCAC is a high performance coal circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- This is a COAL burning stove ONLY!!!
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electic, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electicity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- EPA exempt
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Tri-air induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Flue collar size: 6"
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
apacities Amounts Fuel Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,000 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 60 lbs. BTUs Up to 117,000 Depth w/blower 26" Depth w/o blower 21.25" Width 33.5" Height 34.25"
Help provide your home with warmth and comfort with the US Stove 2,000 sq. ft. Wood Stove. This quality wood stove accepts logs up to 21 in. for long burn times and features a quiet, efficient blower. This stylish wood stove is approved for mobile homes and the state of Washington and also features an elegant, arched glass door.
- Made of steel for durability
- Burns logs up to 21 in. for impressive heat
- Generates up to 112,000 BTU per hour for steady, reliable heat
- Heats rooms up to 2,000 sq. ft. with a quiet blower to ensure a cozy and comfortable living space
- Convenient, large ash pan makes cleanup easy
- Vented design ensures safe removal of impurities to keep the air inside your home clean
- Efficient construction provides 85% heat retention
- Large viewing window features air wash glass for a comforting look and to help keep glass clean
- EPA approved for safe use in the home, mobile home; Washington State approved
- Assembly required
Introducing Real Flame’s exclusively designed Grand Series. The Holbrook represents a new generation of Real Flame electric fireplaces. The 40” (diagonal) Grand Series firebox is 30% larger than our standard firebox, achieving incredible realism and clarity. Featuring curved top and center panels, finely trimmed and recessed columns the clean and contemporary look of the Holbrook will define your living space. Features of the VividFlame Grand Series electric firebox include 1500 watt infrared heating, remote control, programmable thermostat, timer function, brightness settings, and ultra bright LED technology. The Holbrook is available in black and dark walnut finishes.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox with remote control
- 1500 watt infrared heater, rated over 5100 BTUs per hour
- Lay-flat plug, grounded
- Assembly Required
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 82% efficiency rating with emission at 4.4 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stove feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 1,800 sq ft.
- EPA Certified
- WA State Approved
- 82% Efficiency
- Instructional DVD Included
- 5 Year Warranty
The Cannes' multi-function media cabinet boasts frame and panel doors and a traditional fluted edge embraces the 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert. The adjustable shelves and open center shelf for media components offer plenty of storage space for all your home entertainment accessories.
- Shelf for electronic media components
- Open center shelf
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Frame and panel style doors
- Sturdy box base with Scotia molding detaill
- Traditional fluted edge
- Fully open storage for CDs and DVDs
- 3-way adjustable concealed euro hinges
- Adjustable shelves have wood veneer finish on fives sides
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 47.3"w x 16.5"d x 34.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 51.3"w x 20.5"d x 12.5"h
- Gross Weight: 103.6 lbs.
- Net Weight: 90.2 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 7.600
- Antique Oak Finish
- Left & Right Side Cabinet Interior Dimension: 8"w x 14.25"d x 19"h
- Center Opening Dimensions: 41"w x 14.25d" x 6.5h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The unique patented steel gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding. Stainless steel roller fairleads and fittings are standard.
- 0.4 x 85 ft steel cable
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- 5/16 Hook
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Stainless Steel fairlead and Fittings
- Rugged and compact for Long Life
Specifications Rated Line Pull 10,000 lbs (4536 kg) Max Line Pull 12,500 lbs (5670 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 50 mL/r Gearing 33:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 2.8" x 8.1" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.4" x 85' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 20.1" x 7.3" x 8.8" Weight 121 lbs
The Vinyl Sheridan's spacious roof design combines with a deluxe vinyl-coated exterior finish for superior storage space and durability.
- Premium vinyl-coated steel
- 5 times thicker than standard finishes
- Easy to assemble
- Over 7 feet tall
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number VS1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
This 8 PSI High Volume/Low Pressure Paint System is perfect for finishing and all types of professional painting applications. With a professional spray gun, high performance 4 stage motor, durable metal housing, and accessory kit, this unit truly satisfies all of the professional needs of a serious painter.
- 8 PSI, 85 CFM - perfect for commercial jobs
- 4-stage Ametek Turbine - 50% less over spray than conventional (non-HVLP) spray guns
- Quick indexing air cap adjusts pattern to round vertical and horizontal shapes on the fly
- Material flow adjusts to spray a variety of coatings
- Sprays solvent-based, water-borne and specialty coatings
- In-line check valve
- Commercial grade filtering system reduces contaminants in the air flow
- Quick connect hose fittings to gun and turbine
- 34-ft flexible air hose
- 4-Turbine High Volume / Low Pressure
- Painter - HV2100
- 34-ft Heavy Duty Air Hose
- Professional Spray Gun
- Gun Wrench
- Viscosity Stick
- Cleaning Brush
Pacer Pumps' I Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight and provide corrosion resistance and efficient performance for a wide variety of water and corrosive liquid applications - for chemicals, wastes, acids and other industrial liquids. Also ideal for use in the oil field, aquaculture and agriculture.
PACER PUMPS with stainless steel housing and polyester internal parts:
- Corrosion resistant materials: 316 stainless steel casing, fiberglass reinforced polyester, polypropylene, or Ryton® internals
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic
- Rubber components: choice of BUNA, EPDM or Viton®
- Shaft seals: choice of carbon & ceramic, or silicon carbide
- Suction lift to 20 ft. (6m) vertical
- Flow rates: to 170 GPM or 75 ft. TDH (to 650 LPM or 23m TDH)
- Dual ports 1 1/2" and 2", NPT or BSP
- Built-in check valve and double flush volute
- Close-coupled, long coupled or pedestal mounted
Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model W 1 1/2" / 2" 127cc 64# ISE2WL E4CP W 1 1/2" / 2" 205cc 71# ISE2WL E5ICP
This stylish, contemporary media mantel features a high gloss black finish, partitioned storage compartment for electronic components, smoked tempered glass doors, and stainless steel legs that all surround a 26" Classic Flame Electric Fireplace Insert that with a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat to enjoy a rolling fire any time of the year.
- Side cabinets with smoked, tempered glass doors
- Open storage for electronic components
- Brushed stainless steel legs
- Integrated wire management
- Partioned, open storage for electronic components
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Fine furniture quality construction and finish
- Left and right side storage cabinets (20.875" w x 15.75" d x 19.25" h)
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 20.0"d x 32.3"h
- Carton Dimensions: 76.0"w x 24.0"d x 7.5"h
- Gross Weight: 191.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 169.4 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768084067
- Cu Ft: 7.917
- Solid Black Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More