The 2200i from US Stove is an AIR TIGHT fireplace insert that will greatly improve the efficiency of your fireplace. With a heavy cast iron door, a cool touch stainless handle, and an air washed ceramic glass surrounded by a cast iron door that allows a magnificent view of the burning fire, it will be a beautiful addition to your existing hearth. It comes with the Hearth Surround to fully enclose the Existing fireplace, and is equipped with a spring loaded automatic adjustment to make installation a breeze.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Quiet 150 CFM blower included
- 6" flue collar
- EPA Certified in all states
- Air wash glass keeps door window clean so you can see the warm glow of the fire
- Large viewing window
- Large cast iron feed door
- Adjustable surround and nickel trim
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- California and Washington state approved
Maximum Heating Area (Sq. Feet) 1800 Assembled Height (Inches) 21.5 Assembled Width (Inches) 26.5 Assembled Depth (Inches) 20.0
Help provide your home with warmth and comfort with the US Stove 2,000 sq. ft. Wood Stove. This quality wood stove accepts logs up to 21 in. for long burn times and features a quiet, efficient blower. This stylish wood stove is approved for mobile homes and the state of Washington and also features an elegant, arched glass door.
- Made of steel for durability
- Burns logs up to 21 in. for impressive heat
- Generates up to 112,000 BTU per hour for steady, reliable heat
- Heats rooms up to 2,000 sq. ft. with a quiet blower to ensure a cozy and comfortable living space
- Convenient, large ash pan makes cleanup easy
- Vented design ensures safe removal of impurities to keep the air inside your home clean
- Efficient construction provides 85% heat retention
- Large viewing window features air wash glass for a comforting look and to help keep glass clean
- EPA approved for safe use in the home, mobile home; Washington State approved
- Assembly required
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 6 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 115 watts of power (1.0 amp, $6 - $8 per month to operate)
- 2 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
With up to 26,000 BTU's, state-of-the-art vent free technology with the option of Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Pleasant Hearth vent free fireplaces are the ideal choice to bring style and warmth to your home. With Pleasant Hearth vent free fireplace systems, enjoying the warmth and beauty of a fire has never been easier. Zero clearance design with the option of a wall or corner installation, allows ease of installation almost anywhere. Please check your local codes regarding vent free products.
- 27,500 BTUs heats up to 1,000 Sq. Ft.
- Dual Burner with Thermostat
- Dual Fuel Technology (Propane or Natural Gas)
- Rich Tobacco Finish
- Wall or Corner Installation Option- Can be placed against a flat wall or in a corner with the included corner panel
- 99.9% Efficiency- $0.99 or Every dollar of fuel will heat your space
- No Electricity Required- Can be operated in emergency situations when the power is out
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor- Unit will shut down if oxygen were to be depleted
- Overheat Safety Switch- Unit will shut down if it over fires
- 2 Year Warranty- Defective parts covered under warranty for 2 years
- Optional Blower
This multi-function transitional style media cabinet is the perfect spot for your flat screen. The unit's integrated wire management and convenient compartments for media
components were designed for the contemporary living room, while still maintaining the traditional look of a 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert. The mantel's fluted details on the shelves and exterior compliment the windowed doors, which open as one piece creating maximum side shelf storage and access.
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Transitional style media mantel with a serpentine shape
- Full length top shelf for maximum electronic storage
- Fluted details on shelves exterior
- Doors and corners open as one piece creating extra side shelf storage & access
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 54.0"w x 18.0"d x 38.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 58.0"w x 22.0"d x 21.0"h
- Gross Weight: 151.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 135.0 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768071319
- Cu Ft: 15.507
- Espresso Finish
- Top shelf: 44.75"w x 15.25"d x 7"h
- Interior dimensions of Side Cabinets: 6.75"w x 15.25"d x 23"h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
This 8 PSI High Volume/Low Pressure Paint System is perfect for finishing and all types of professional painting applications. With a professional spray gun, high performance 4 stage motor, durable metal housing, and accessory kit, this unit truly satisfies all of the professional needs of a serious painter.
- 8 PSI, 85 CFM - perfect for commercial jobs
- 4-stage Ametek Turbine - 50% less over spray than conventional (non-HVLP) spray guns
- Quick indexing air cap adjusts pattern to round vertical and horizontal shapes on the fly
- Material flow adjusts to spray a variety of coatings
- Sprays solvent-based, water-borne and specialty coatings
- In-line check valve
- Commercial grade filtering system reduces contaminants in the air flow
- Quick connect hose fittings to gun and turbine
- 34-ft flexible air hose
- 4-Turbine High Volume / Low Pressure
- Painter - HV2100
- 34-ft Heavy Duty Air Hose
- Professional Spray Gun
- Gun Wrench
- Viscosity Stick
- Cleaning Brush
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
THREE PHASE, 230/460 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL H.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL H1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL D2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL D3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL D5.0C L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL D5.0C
Perfect for your house or trailer home, our sturdy Vinyl-Coated HDG Steel (hot dipped galvanized steel) patio cover/carport protects your deck, patio or vehicle. It is easy to assemble since all parts pre-cut and pre-drilled. Place this freestanding structure wherever you need it most.
Model Number CP1020 Nominal Size 10' x 20' Storage Area 195 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118" W x 238" D x 91 1/2" H Slab Size 126" W x 249" D
This stylish, contemporary media mantel features a high gloss black finish, partitioned storage compartment for electronic components, smoked tempered glass doors, and stainless steel legs that all surround a 26" Classic Flame Electric Fireplace Insert that with a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat to enjoy a rolling fire any time of the year.
- Side cabinets with smoked, tempered glass doors
- Open storage for electronic components
- Brushed stainless steel legs
- Integrated wire management
- Partioned, open storage for electronic components
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Fine furniture quality construction and finish
- Left and right side storage cabinets (20.875" w x 15.75" d x 19.25" h)
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 20.0"d x 32.3"h
- Carton Dimensions: 76.0"w x 24.0"d x 7.5"h
- Gross Weight: 191.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 169.4 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768084067
- Cu Ft: 7.917
- Solid Black Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The ClassicFlame PRO traditional builder's box features a traditional logset with a multi-function remote control. Fixed tempered glass panel helps to give the look of a built in fireplace. Total surround flange allows for flush mounting to finished wall surfaces. An integrated junction box comes with the unit for hard-wire applications. The onscreen function indicator lights up when operated, to display temperature, brightness settings, heater function and the electronic timer function. The insert can warm a room up to 400 sq. ft. and can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment.
- Includes multi-function remote and wall controlled thermostat
- Fixed tempered glass panel attached at our factory
- Traditional flame effect with log set and pulsating, glowing, ember bed
- Total surround flange – allows for flush mounting to finished wall surface
- Integrated junction box for hard-wire applications
- Operating Costs (based on 10¢ per kWh): Flame Effect = Less than 1¢ per hr - 4400 BTU's = 14.7¢ per hr
- Energy Saving LED Flame Effect Technology
- Provides the most “Realistic Flame Effect” in the industry
- 50,000+ hours of output, equal to 5.7 years of continuous use
- LEDs only draw 11.2 watts
- On Screen Function Indicator
- Lights up when operated, disappears when not in use
- Numeric temperature readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 5 flame brightness settings
- Heater function activated
- Product Dimensions: 36.0"w x 7.6"d x 24.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 39.4"w x 12.0"d x 29.4"h
- Gross Weight: 73.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 67.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 8.030
- Product dimensions:36”w x 24”h x 7.65”d
- Mounting dimensions:35”w x 23.75”h x 7.5”d