The Escape 1800-I is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Blower Included
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
Maximum output (seasoned cordwood): 75,000 BTU Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 22 5/8" x 28 3/8" x 26 3/8" Minimum fireplace opening (H x W x D): 23 3/8" x 28 7/8" x 15 3/4" Maximum log length: 20" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 2.4 Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6" Stee thickness (top): 5/16" Manufacturing location: Canada
NOTE: Requires the addition of faceplate model AC03370.Learn More
The Vogelzang VG5770 is a fully automated pellet stove with automatic ignition and easy access top mounted controls. The 60 Lb. hopper extends burn time and reduces time spent refueling the stove. This simple design and close clearance tolerances make this model easy to install and a welcomed addition to any home. It comes with a remote control and the digital control panel has an easy to read digital temperature read out and soft touch buttons. Pellet stoves help you save money on your heating bills by burning a cheap, clean, renewable fuel. Most of the content used to make pellets comes from timber industry waste that is compressed into the pellets you burn. Be clean, heat green.
- Remote Control Included
- Up to 48,000 BTU
- Heats up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- LED Display with thermostat
- Blower included
- 3" exhaust
- 60 Lb. Hopper Capacity
- Air washed glass keeps the window clean and fire viewable
- Slim design is perfect for tighter areas
- Same heating abilities as larger more expensive models
Self-priming centrifugal, glass reinforced polyester housing, non-metallic impeller, volute and wearplate coating, stainless steel housing clamp and internal fasteners, Buna-O-rings and check valve, oil lubricated single mechanical seal with hard silicon carbide faces, cast iron pedestal with solid stainless steel shaft. 2" pump has 3/4" shaft. 3" pump has 1-1/8" shaft.
EPDM elastomers not available on these pumps. Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Weight Model B 2" 0.75 1750 37# TE2BBB CSS K 2" 5 3450 37# TE2KBB CSS D 3" 1 1750 56# TE3DBB CTSS M 3" 7.5 3450 56# TE3MBB CTSS
The Colonial is an air tight fireplace insert that will greatly improve the efficiency of your fireplace. Featuring a heavy cast iron door with a cool-touch wood handle and air washed ceramic glass, which allows a magnificent view of the burning fire, this fireplace insert will be a beautiful addition to your existing hearth.
The Colonial meets EPA requirements for Certified wood burning appliances as well as meeting State of Washington regulations for low emissions at 4.02 grams/hour. Burns up to 8 hours on one fueling and heats up to 1,800 square feet. Over 75-Percent efficient, with a BTU rating of 69,600.
- The Colonial fireplace insert efficiently heats up to 1,800 square feet
- Cast iron feed door with large 16.5" x 9" ceramic glass window
- Burns up to 8 hours on one fueling
- Made with heavy gauge 3/16-Inch reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Large hearth surround adds a classic look, 31" x 44"
- Minimum Fireplace Opening Dimensions: 23" Height x 29" Width x 14" Depth
The 2200i from US Stove is an AIR TIGHT fireplace insert that will greatly improve the efficiency of your fireplace. With a heavy cast iron door, a cool touch stainless handle, and an air washed ceramic glass surrounded by a cast iron door that allows a magnificent view of the burning fire, it will be a beautiful addition to your existing hearth. It comes with the Hearth Surround to fully enclose the Existing fireplace, and is equipped with a spring loaded automatic adjustment to make installation a breeze.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Quiet 150 CFM blower included
- 6" flue collar
- EPA Certified in all states
- Air wash glass keeps door window clean so you can see the warm glow of the fire
- Large viewing window
- Large cast iron feed door
- Adjustable surround and nickel trim
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- California and Washington state approved
Maximum Heating Area (Sq. Feet) 1800 Assembled Height (Inches) 21.5 Assembled Width (Inches) 26.5 Assembled Depth (Inches) 20.0
The Deco is a high efficiency wood stove adding a new Style into the small size category. With its pure lines, modern European look and integrated convenient space to store wood, this new model will add personality to your home. This freestanding modern pedestal model is EPA certified and its firebox allows it to fit logs up to 22 inches long.
- Model # : DB03200
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500-1700
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16''
- Optimum efficiency : 77%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 4.4 g/h
- Constant View of the Fire
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6''
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
Help provide your home with warmth and comfort with the US Stove 2,000 sq. ft. Wood Stove. This quality wood stove accepts logs up to 21 in. for long burn times and features a quiet, efficient blower. This stylish wood stove is approved for mobile homes and the state of Washington and also features an elegant, arched glass door.
- Made of steel for durability
- Burns logs up to 21 in. for impressive heat
- Generates up to 112,000 BTU per hour for steady, reliable heat
- Heats rooms up to 2,000 sq. ft. with a quiet blower to ensure a cozy and comfortable living space
- Convenient, large ash pan makes cleanup easy
- Vented design ensures safe removal of impurities to keep the air inside your home clean
- Efficient construction provides 85% heat retention
- Large viewing window features air wash glass for a comforting look and to help keep glass clean
- EPA approved for safe use in the home, mobile home; Washington State approved
- Assembly required
This stylish, contemporary media mantel features a high gloss black finish, partitioned storage compartment for electronic components, smoked tempered glass doors, and stainless steel legs that all surround a 26" Classic Flame Electric Fireplace Insert that with a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat to enjoy a rolling fire any time of the year.
- Side cabinets with smoked, tempered glass doors
- Open storage for electronic components
- Brushed stainless steel legs
- Integrated wire management
- Partioned, open storage for electronic components
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Fine furniture quality construction and finish
- Left and right side storage cabinets (20.875" w x 15.75" d x 19.25" h)
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 20.0"d x 32.3"h
- Carton Dimensions: 76.0"w x 24.0"d x 7.5"h
- Gross Weight: 191.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 169.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 7.917
- White Finish
**Insert Sold Seperately!Learn More
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
SINGLE PHASE, 115/230 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL G.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL G1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL C2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL C3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL C5.0C (230V) L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL C5.0C (230V)
This multi-purpose storage building with tremendous storage space and huge door openings is large enough to store a small car or boat, or to create an ideal workshop or small warehouse. Frame, wall and roof parts are made from hot-dipped, electro-galvanized steel, and all painted parts have a double baked-on enamel paint finish that will keep your building serviceable and attractive for years.
Model Number CHD1010 Nominal Size 10' x 10' Storage Area 101.4 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 123 1/2" D x 91 1/4" H Wall Height 73 3/4" H Door Opening 98 1/4" W x 72 3/4" H Foundation Size 122 1/4" W x 127 1/2" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More