Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. The Pleasant Hearth large stove has been EPA certified with an 85% efficiency rating and 3.6 grams/hr of emissions. Perfect for any space in your home up to 2,200 square feet with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stoves are made in the USA and include a 5 year limited warranty. Additionally, all Pleasant Hearth wood burning stoves feature a brick lined firebox, stainless steel ash lip, chrome spring handles, air wash system, and front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Wood Burning Stove
- Burns 8 to 10 Hours in One Fueling
- Sliding Draft Control
- Rear Heat Shield
- Ceramic Glass Window
- Air Wash System
- Brick Lined Firebox
- Connects to a Standard 6" Chimney
- Variable Speed Blower (Optional)
- WA State Approved
- Made In the USA!
Specifications Fuel Type Seasoned Cord Wood Heat Output 77,000 BTU/hr Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity Up to 20" Average Efficiency 85% Emissions 3.6 grams/hr Finish Black Finish with Chrome Accents Dimensions (in.) 30 1/2" W x 26 1/2" D x 30 7/8" H Weight (lbs.) 324 Warranty 5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
The 1400 add on furnace is designed to work side by side with your existing furnace, using it in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork. With twin 550 CFM blowers, it is designed to heat a home up to 2,400 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by a heavy duty steel cabinet. Available accessories include the draft inducer kit and universal filter box.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct, etc)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 6" flue collar
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Heavy duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable grates
- Firebox dimensions: width: 20", depth: 30 1/2", height: 19 1/2"
- WOODBURNING ONLY APPLIANCE. For coal, please see Model 1500
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood Heating Capacity Up to 2,400 Sq. Ft. Log Length 27" BTUs Up to 139,000 Depth w/blower 48" Depth w/o blower 41.5" Width 24.25" Height 40.25" Weight 480 lbs. Learn More
The 2200i from US Stove is an AIR TIGHT fireplace insert that will greatly improve the efficiency of your fireplace. With a heavy cast iron door, a cool touch stainless handle, and an air washed ceramic glass surrounded by a cast iron door that allows a magnificent view of the burning fire, it will be a beautiful addition to your existing hearth. It comes with the Hearth Surround to fully enclose the Existing fireplace, and is equipped with a spring loaded automatic adjustment to make installation a breeze.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Quiet 150 CFM blower included
- 6" flue collar
- EPA Certified in all states
- Air wash glass keeps door window clean so you can see the warm glow of the fire
- Large viewing window
- Large cast iron feed door
- Adjustable surround and nickel trim
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- California and Washington state approved
Maximum Heating Area (Sq. Feet) 1800 Assembled Height (Inches) 21.5 Assembled Width (Inches) 26.5 Assembled Depth (Inches) 20.0
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 6 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 115 watts of power (1.0 amp, $6 - $8 per month to operate)
- 2 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
Self-priming centrifugal, glass reinforced polyester housing, non-metallic impeller, volute and wearplate coating, stainless steel housing clamp and internal fasteners, Buna-O-rings and check valve, oil lubricated single mechanical seal with hard silicon carbide faces, cast iron pedestal with solid stainless steel shaft. 2" pump has 3/4" shaft. 3" pump has 1-1/8" shaft.
EPDM elastomers not available on these pumps. Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Weight Model B 2" 0.75 1750 37# TE2BBB CSS K 2" 5 3450 37# TE2KBB CSS D 3" 1 1750 56# TE3DBB CTSS M 3" 7.5 3450 56# TE3MBB CTSS
The Vogelzang VG5770 is a fully automated pellet stove with automatic ignition and easy access top mounted controls. The 60 Lb. hopper extends burn time and reduces time spent refueling the stove. This simple design and close clearance tolerances make this model easy to install and a welcomed addition to any home. It comes with a remote control and the digital control panel has an easy to read digital temperature read out and soft touch buttons. Pellet stoves help you save money on your heating bills by burning a cheap, clean, renewable fuel. Most of the content used to make pellets comes from timber industry waste that is compressed into the pellets you burn. Be clean, heat green.
- Remote Control Included
- Up to 48,000 BTU
- Heats up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- LED Display with thermostat
- Blower included
- 3" exhaust
- 60 Lb. Hopper Capacity
- Air washed glass keeps the window clean and fire viewable
- Slim design is perfect for tighter areas
- Same heating abilities as larger more expensive models
Perfect for erosion control.
- Fabric is needlepunched non woven geotextile made of 100% polypropylene staple fibers, which are needled to form a stable network that retains dimensional stability
- Fabric resists ultraviolet deterioration, rotting, biological degradation, naturally encountered basics and acids.
- Polyproylene is stable within a pH range of 2 to 13.
- 6oz fabric
This stunning media center is scaled for attractive positioning in any room. Its retreat-style stone side panels and gorgeous wood finishes add to this mantel's alluring appeal. The media unit has an open center shelf for media components, and two open storage shelves on either side of the fireplace insert. Finished in an Ash Espresso finish, this mantel is sure to become the focal point of any room!
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Two side storage compartments for additional storage
- Open center shelf for storage of media components
- Side panels feature a stone look to give it a rustic feel
- Flame effect can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Insert sold separately
- Part of the Matterhorn Collection
- Warranty Info: 1 Year Manufacturer
- Product Dimensions: 60.0"w x 18.0"d x 32.8"h
- Carton Dimensions: 64.0"w x 21.5"d x 14.5"h
- Gross Weight: 98.3 lbs.
- Net Weight: 92.0 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 11.546
- Espresso Finish
Regular Price: $1,099.97
Special Price: $989.97
Made with strong Vinyl-Coated HDG Steel (hot dipped galvanized steel), this patio cover/carport is perfect as an awning at the front or back of your house or trailer home. Protect your entrance, patio area, or vehicle from inclement weather and baking sun. This patio cover/carport is designed to attach to your home and is easy to assemble since all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled.
Model Number PC1020 Nominal Size 10' x 20' Storage Area 197 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 119" W x 238" D x 102" H Slab Size 123" W x 249" D
With up to 26,000 BTU's, state-of-the-art vent free technology with the option of Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Pleasant Hearth vent free fireplaces are the ideal choice to bring style and warmth to your home. With Pleasant Hearth vent free fireplace systems, enjoying the warmth and beauty of a fire has never been easier. Zero clearance design with the option of a wall or corner installation, allows ease of installation almost anywhere. Please check your local codes regarding vent free products.
- 27,500 BTUs heats up to 1,000 Sq. Ft.
- Dual Burner with Thermostat
- Dual Fuel Technology (Propane or Natural Gas)
- Rich Tobacco Finish
- Wall or Corner Installation Option- Can be placed against a flat wall or in a corner with the included corner panel
- 99.9% Efficiency- $0.99 or Every dollar of fuel will heat your space
- No Electricity Required- Can be operated in emergency situations when the power is out
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor- Unit will shut down if oxygen were to be depleted
- Overheat Safety Switch- Unit will shut down if it over fires
- 2 Year Warranty- Defective parts covered under warranty for 2 years
- Optional Blower