Fireback protects the masonry back wall your fireplace and helps to radiate the heat back into your living space. They work well for both wood and gas logs and enhance the appearance of your fireplace by reflecting light and heat from the fire back into your room. Made from heavy cast iron, these firebacks will provide years of use. This piece features a classic forest scene with a trophy buck and his doe.
- All cast iron construction
- 3D detailed design
- Matte black finish
- Radiates heat into room
- Protects both pre-fab fireboxes and masonry fireplaces
The 6206 Fiberglass 6 ft Step Ladder is ideal for the homeowner or the professional. With a duty rating of 300 pounds, it features a HolsterTop with the Lock-In System to secure tools from falling while keeping them right at hand. The ladder offers a full set of rear horizontals and heavy duty internal spreaders. All steps are knee braced and the foot pads are riveted to the EDGE® structure. The EDGE bracing system helps protect the rail from damage. Each TRACTION-TRED® step is slip resistant and double riveted. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- HolsterTop with Lock-In System secures tools to increase productivity
- Shoulder bolt and nut on top hinge
- 4 rivets attach top to each front rail
- Double riveted slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps
- Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- All steps and two rear horizontals are knee-braced
- Slip-resistant foot pads attached to the EDGE® structure
- Every rivet backed up by metal, metal plates or washers to protect rails
- Optional manual pail shelf kit, model no. PK76-9 or automatic closing pail shelf kit model no. 76-2
The Pleasant Hearth Steel Fire Pit Grate is crafted from thick solid steel rods. This greate will lift the firewood off of the ground allowing air to better circulate, providing a more robust fire. This heavy duty steel fire pit grate will last you for years.
- 1/2 Inch thick steel rods
- Heavy Duty Support Rings and Legs
- Lifts firewood, allowing greater air flow, robust fire
- 1 Year limited manufacturer warranty
Specifications Size Dimensions 24 Inches 24"L x 24"W x 7.33" H 28 Inches 28"L x 28"W x 7.33" H 32 Inches 32"L x 32"W x 7.33" H 36 Inches 36"L x 36"W x 7.33" H
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 6' x 5' and 4' x 7'
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Here’s the most economical way possible to make your truck more useful and enhance its looks at once---Great Day’s Rugged Rails provide tie-down points for securing loads and also gives your truck a classy, macho look.
Rugged Rails are constructed of 1 ½ inch, heavy-duty aircraft aluminum and come with a super-tough, black powder-coat finish. Rugged Rails all include necessary attachment hardware to install on any bed design.Learn More
Model SPT33 features mercury-free tethered switches that are adjustable for various on/off levels. Also features a high performance 1/3 HP motor. U.S.A.
- Premium oil-filled motor is thermally protected to prevent overheating
- Glass reinforced thermoplastic pump housing will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Glass reinforced poly-carbonate impeller is designed for years of use
- Replaceable piggyback tethered float switch for automatic operation
- Cast iron motor housing and fasteners for superior corrosion-resistance
- Top suction strainer filters debris