LIQUID FIRE drain line opener provides professional results cleaning drain lines in sinks, tubs, shower stalls, and septic systems. It works faster and more effectively than most other popular cleaners and is more economical because less material is required to do the job.
LIQUID FIRE in a clogged or slow flowing drain reacts instantly creating heat that in no time dissolves clog producing waste. It can actually thaw frozen drain lines.
LIQUID FIRE will not harm plastic or steel pipes when used in recommended amounts, and in professionally installed plumbing.
12 packLearn More
ProCom Heating’s Portable Tank Top Outdoor Propane Heaters keep you warm when enjoying your favorite outdoor activities. Compact, portable and efficient, these tank top propane heaters work by radiating infrared heat with minimal loss of heat to the air. Perfect for camping, tailgating, hunting and other outdoor activities where you need an easily portable source of heat.
- 30,000 BTU variable radiant heaters
- Heat settings - 10,000 to 30,000 BTU
- Runs up to 29 hours on a 20 lb. LP cylinder
- Heats up to 750 sq. ft.
- No electricity required
- Match ignition
- CSA certified
- Regulator included
- Tip over protection
- Heater heats rotate to direct heat
Save money and protect your most priceless possessions with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump. By installing a pedestal sump pump above ground, you can save yourself thousands of dollars in repairs and hours of grueling labor. Avoid having to tear apart your entire basement floor to fix a minor problem. Make a wise investment and protect the value of your home with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump.
- Thermoplastic construction
- Adjustable vertical float switch
- Heavy duty motor thermally protected and air cooled
- Top suction screen filters debris
- High capacity discharge
- Two pole float switch provides positive on / off action
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
- (2) Black stove pipe 12"L
- (1) Black stove pipe 24"L
- (1) Telescoping stove pipe 14" - 22"L
- (1) Stove connector
- (2) 45° elbow
- (1) Wall trim collar (square)
- (36) Self tapping screws
- Unmatched quality.
- Laser welded seams.
- 22 ga. Thickness.
- Metallic black finish to match your wood stove.
- Mar-resistant end caps
- Modified I-beam side rails
- Pivoting shoe with slip-resistant pad
- Slip-resistant Traction-Tred® D-rungs
- Fixed lock allows push-up height adjustments
- Exclusive Alflo® rung joint means Twist-Proof® performance
- 200lb capacityLearn More