Metal spray gun with 4-in long 100 mesh filter and 413 (.013in) Quadraflow spray tip delivering a 8 inch wide spray pattern through a .013 inch orifice. Excellent for spraying latex, oil-based paints and stains.
- 7/8 inch G-Thread tip fitting accepts most manufacturer`s gun accessories
- Durable alloy construction resists solvent
- Ergonomic design with in-handle filter location
- Length: 8"
- Width: 9.5"
- Height: 2.4"
- Standard Airless Spray Gun - AL2150
Fireback protects the masonry back wall your fireplace and helps to radiate the heat back into your living space. They work well for both wood and gas logs and enhance the appearance of your fireplace by reflecting light and heat from the fire back into your room. Made from heavy cast iron, these firebacks will provide years of use. This piece features a classic forest scene with a trophy buck and his doe.
- All cast iron construction
- 3D detailed design
- Matte black finish
- Radiates heat into room
- Protects both pre-fab fireboxes and masonry fireplaces
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
This sturdy log cart easily moves split wood from one location to another with the ease of it's dolly-like design. The frame is powder coated for long lasting durability. Perfect for anyone who's wood pile is a good walk from the door.
- Large capacity cart holds up to 50 pounds of firewood
- Large 10" hard rubber wheels roll easily indoors and outdoors
- Heavy duty steel construction for years of use
- Weight balanced over wheels for easy handling
- Front support prevents firewood spillage
- Attractive natural iron finish
- Product dimensions: 13.5" L x 16" W x 45" H
- Carton dimensions: 3.75" L x 37.5" W x 15.5" H
- Weight: 42 lbs.
Here’s the most economical way possible to make your truck more useful and enhance its looks at once---Great Day’s Rugged Rails provide tie-down points for securing loads and also gives your truck a classy, macho look.
Rugged Rails are constructed of 1 ½ inch, heavy-duty aircraft aluminum and come with a super-tough, black powder-coat finish. Rugged Rails all include necessary attachment hardware to install on any bed design.Learn More
Model SPT33 features mercury-free tethered switches that are adjustable for various on/off levels. Also features a high performance 1/3 HP motor. U.S.A.
- Premium oil-filled motor is thermally protected to prevent overheating
- Glass reinforced thermoplastic pump housing will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Glass reinforced poly-carbonate impeller is designed for years of use
- Replaceable piggyback tethered float switch for automatic operation
- Cast iron motor housing and fasteners for superior corrosion-resistance
- Top suction strainer filters debris
Now you can add the luxury and comfort of radiant heat to your home—even on a budget. WarmlyYours’ TempZone™ Easy Mats provide an affordable, easy-to-install way to add warmth to your tile or stone floors. The 3.0 feet rectangular mat operates at 120 volts to gently warm targeted areas of your floors at 15 watts per sq. ft. TempZone™ Easy Mats are UL Listed and include a 14 AWG cold lead. WarmlyYours backs all of our TempZone™ floor heating systems with a 25-year No Nonsense™ Warranty to ensure your comfort and satisfaction for years to come.
- Design Service - On Site room measurement service available and free overnight design service
- 24/7 Manufacturer installation support and lifetime technical support
- 7 day programmable schedule to provide comfort when you need it
- Easy to Install
- UL/cUL Certified, GFCI protected and installed in a million households
- 25 years No Nonsense Manufacturer Warranty which covers Parts and Labor
- Warms a master bath for less than 16 cents-per-day
- 1.87 Amps
- 3 Feet Wide
- Wire thickness of 1/8 inches
- 225 Watts
- 120 Volts
- Commonly Installed beneath tile and stone
**Remote Control is sold separately!Learn More