This pipe is made from galvanized steel and designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 degree Fahrenheit HT chimney system such as wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas. Outside diameter approximately 10". This Chimney Pipe Section is one of many top quality items in our Insulated Stove Pipe department.Learn More
Designed for larger areas up to 400 square feet, the AP400W captures over 99% of particles as small as 0.3 microns in the air that passes through it. Once air is drawn into the air purifier, it goes through Luma Comfort’s comprehensive 5-step PureClean purification process.
- Coverage Area: Up to 400 square feet
- Purification Methods: HEPA filter, carbon pre-filter, UV light, TiO2 filter and VOC filter
Save money and protect your most priceless possessions with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump. By installing a pedestal sump pump above ground, you can save yourself thousands of dollars in repairs and hours of grueling labor. Avoid having to tear apart your entire basement floor to fix a minor problem. Make a wise investment and protect the value of your home with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump.
- Thermoplastic construction
- Adjustable vertical float switch
- Heavy duty motor thermally protected and air cooled
- Top suction screen filters debris
- High capacity discharge
- Two pole float switch provides positive on / off action
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
- 5 1/2" to 19 1/2" Lifting Range
- Pro-Lift Hydraulic Garage Jacks meet or exceed ANSI / PALD Standards
- Heavy-duty reinforced steel construction provides long term durability
- Patented bypass system provides over-pumping protection
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Wide stance frame for better stability
- Twist gear release mechanism
- Swivel saddle and swivel rear casters provide easy positioning and safety
The Newair AH-450B portable space heater is a great choice when it comes to convenience and portability. This heater has certified safety features such as overheat protection and a tip-over switch. It runs without a fan, so in addition to being silent, it also distributes heat easily. No matter what type of temperature you are looking for, this is a perfect choice. It runs on 1,500 watts, so it is a powerful space heater for one of its size. It will heat up to 300 square feet, and works well in homes and offices.
Produces Gentle and Safe Heat- The AH-450B black heater has many safety features. It operates using oil so it provides sage and gentle heat without any alarming odors or fumes. It features a rounded design that fully encloses a heating element which safely heats the oil that is stored internally. Other special features include its portable design and electronic controls.
Heats Up To 300 Sq. Ft.- When it comes to heating, the AH-450B portable and sleek space heater is one of the most popular options. The unit is equipped with 1500 watts and a programmable thermostat that has an eight hour timer for custom control. You are able to set the temperature easily no matter what your heating preferences are. The Newair AH-450B space heater results in quicker and more efficient heating due to the fact it stores oil internally.
Easy to Transport- The Newair AH-450B portable space heater is extremely easy to transport because of its portable design. The unit is also equipped with sturdy, easy glide casters and as well as a convenient carrying handle which allows it to be moved easily from room to room. In addition to being able to move around, it is also safe to maneuver, as you can easily wrap the power cord on the side of the unit.
- 7 fin radiator design quickly warms any small room
- Safely operates without fumes or flames
- Front carrying handles and heavy-duty caster wheels - easy to move from room to room/li>
- Fan-free air circulation means super-quiet operation
- Maintain the perfect room temperature with the digital timer and thermostat
Extra Features- The Newair AH-450B portable space heater has many other special extra features that makes it popular among customers. The many extras include LED controls and a programmable electronic thermostat that monitors your space's temperature. This helps to conserve even more energy and will ensure that you have the perfect temperature at all times. For added safety, it also has overheat protection and a tip-over switch. It plugs unto a standard household outlet.
Specifications Length (in.) 10.00" Width (in.) 15.00" Height (in.) 25.50" Product Weight 17.16 lbs Product Color Black Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 1500 Watts Amps 12.5 amps Plug Type Standard 2-Prong Coverage Area 300 Square Feet Heating Capacity 5,120 BTUs Space Heater Type Oil-Filled Radiator Wall Mountable No Built-In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Digital Timer Yes Timer Length 8 Hours Remote Control No Automatic Temperature Control No Carrying Handles Yes Certifications ETL
The 6206 Fiberglass 6 ft Step Ladder is ideal for the homeowner or the professional. With a duty rating of 300 pounds, it features a HolsterTop with the Lock-In System to secure tools from falling while keeping them right at hand. The ladder offers a full set of rear horizontals and heavy duty internal spreaders. All steps are knee braced and the foot pads are riveted to the EDGE® structure. The EDGE bracing system helps protect the rail from damage. Each TRACTION-TRED® step is slip resistant and double riveted. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- HolsterTop with Lock-In System secures tools to increase productivity
- Shoulder bolt and nut on top hinge
- 4 rivets attach top to each front rail
- Double riveted slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps
- Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- All steps and two rear horizontals are knee-braced
- Slip-resistant foot pads attached to the EDGE® structure
- Every rivet backed up by metal, metal plates or washers to protect rails
- Optional manual pail shelf kit, model no. PK76-9 or automatic closing pail shelf kit model no. 76-2