Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price: $99.99
The Ventamatic tilt fan will provide dependable, lasting performance and is the right choice for both commercial and residential needs. Perfect for drying out water-damaged areas and curing tile or concrete, the Ventamatic tilt fan is also great for patios, workshops, basements and more. Anywhere you need air circulated quickly and easily at a high velocity, the Ventamatic is up to the task.
- Heavy duty, 1/4HP motor generates continuous, powerful air movement
- 2 speeds (2,800 cfm and 4,000 cfm) allows you to select the right amount of air for your conditions
- 4-blades fan assembly powered by a vibration-free, direct drive design, to efficiently maximize motor energy
- Sturdy base with 4" wheels enable the fan to be moved anywhere with ease
- Tough 22-Gauge steel housing for durability
- Non-skid positioning legs provide a stable base
- Fan head can be rotated a full 180 degrees on the base, allowing air to be precisely where it's needed
- Included 8' power cord
- 3.6 Amps
- Dimensions: 12" W x 26" diameter.
- Weight: 44 lbs
- 2-year limited warranty
Convenient control of your home's thermostat is now literally at your fingertips. Easily view or control your thermostat from anywhere with Honeywell's RTH6580WF Wi-Fi Thermostat. Be alerted of temperature swings or make temperature adjustments remotely. You can trust Honeywell's reliable secure network and enjoy maximum comfort by the #1 choice of homeowners and contractors.
- Wi-Fi enabled thermostat allows for remote access via smart-phone or computer
- Free smart-phone app for iPhone, iPad and Android operating systems
- 7 day programming with 4 program periods per day can be configured to meet almost any scheduling scenario for ultimate flexibility
- Pre-programmed with energy savings schedule. Save up to 33% on energy bills
- Universal compatibility - works with virtually any system type (C-wire required)
- Intelligent alerts - high/low temperature notifications of unusual temperature sing and loss of connection to Wi-Fi network alert
- Ability to view local weather from web portal or app
Specifications Assembled Depth (in.) 1.5 in. Assembled Width (in.) 5.875 in. Backlit Yes Batteries Included No Battery Operated No Certifications and Listings No Display width (in.) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Periods per Programmable Day 4 Product Height (ft.) 3.5 Removable Interface No Thermostat Type Rectangle Voltage Rating 24 volts Automatic Heating/Cooling Changeover Yes Battery Back-Up No Built-in Wi-Fi Yes Smart Device Enabled Enabled
The one floor jack that easily lifts cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs. The Powerbuilt Triple Lift jack slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jack stands. It is the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too. The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames. A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands. Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lifts cars, trucks, ATVs, dirt bikes and street bikes with exposed frame rails beneath engine/gearbox
- Locking bar secures jack in lifted position, eliminating the need for a jackstand
- Padded rails and removable saddle for versatility
- Welded tie-down loops for securing motorcycles
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- One year warranty
- Capacity: 20 Tons Maximum
- Height Movement : 10-3/8" (Minimum), 20-1/4" (Maximum)
- Ram: 20.12 In. Diameter, 6-1/2" Length
- Air Inlet Fitting: 1/4 inch NPT
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Air Hose 3/8" (O.D.) x 48" long w/ Crimped hose fittings
- Air Pressure: 120 - 200 psi
This sturdy log cart easily moves split wood from one location to another with the ease of it's dolly-like design. The frame is powder coated for long lasting durability. Perfect for anyone who's wood pile is a good walk from the door.
- Large capacity cart holds up to 50 pounds of firewood
- Large 10" hard rubber wheels roll easily indoors and outdoors
- Heavy duty steel construction for years of use
- Weight balanced over wheels for easy handling
- Front support prevents firewood spillage
- Attractive natural iron finish
- Product dimensions: 13.5" L x 16" W x 45" H
- Carton dimensions: 3.75" L x 37.5" W x 15.5" H
- Weight: 42 lbs.
The Pro-Lift T-2152 Utility Lift makes your maintenance tasks a breeze. Lift and lower your motorcycle, ATV, dirtbike and more with the easy to use foot pedal operated by a 2 ton bottle jack. The 3 position safety locks secure the load in place and the 14 in. of lift height lifts your ride to a workable height making for an easier more efficient work space.
- 1,500 lb. Weight capacity
- 3 Position safety lock
- Low profile clearance of 4-1/2 in.
- Anti-slide stops
- Multiple tie down points
- Removable handle for easy storage
- Speed sensitive foot pedal release
- Lift height over 14 in.
- Protective rubber padded lifting saddles 11-1/2" long
- 4 Steel casters for sturdy mobility and two rear swivel casters for easy positioning
- Durable welded reinforced steel construction
- 3500 lbs of lifting power
- 5000 lbs breakaway power to easily release hitch ball
- Full 18” stroke
- Fast action – travels 10” in 30 seconds
- 12V powered operation
- Manual crank over-ride
- Hardened steel gears
- Dual lights for after dark operation
The Wayne CDU790 features durable cast iron housing for long life and quiet operation. Fits small sump pits! This submersible pump is compactly designed for 11in. or larger sump pits. Automatic on/off action with mechanical float switch. Top suction design. Designed for clear water use only.
- Thermally protected motor
- Cast iron construction with corrosion-proof thermoplastic top
- Top suction strainer filters debris
- High capacity 1 1/2in. NPT discharge port
- Glass reinforced poly-carbonate impeller with steel shaft is designed for years of use
- Stainless steel fasteners for superior corrosion-resistance
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing
- 120°F max fluid temperature
- 9 3/4in. dia. x 11 1/2in.H
- UL and CSA listed