When you want to breathe life into your old, traditional masonry fireplace without major renovations and an endless budget a fireplace insert is the perfect choice. Particularly, the Drolet Escape fireplace wood insert thanks to its many desirable features, one of which being its EPA certification for energy efficiency, because when you make an investment in a fireplace insert it's always nice to know it will save you money on your heating costs. This fireplace insert will heat larger spaces (up to 2100 square feet) and smaller spaces with total ease. When the kids are snuggled, fast asleep in their beds and the house is quiet, you and your spouse will delight in the ambiance this fireplace insert will bring. Thanks to the large viewing area on this fireplace insert you both can savor the sights of the flickering flames and the deep orange embers aglow. The Drolet Escape fireplace insert is sure to restore your dated fireplace and bring warmth and comfort to your home for many years to come.
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Blower Included
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
Maximum output (seasoned cordwood): 75,000 BTU Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 22 5/8" x 28 3/8" x 26 3/8" Minimum fireplace opening (H x W x D): 23 3/8" x 28 7/8" x 15 3/4" Maximum log length: 20" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 2.4 Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6" Stee thickness (top): 5/16" Manufacturing location: Canada
NOTE: Requires the addition of faceplate model AC03370.Learn More
Regular Price: $1,299.99
Special Price: $999.99
Save money during winter by supplementing your existing furnace with this US Stove. The 1500 model is designed to use with your HVAC ductwork and it will seamlessly run with your furnace. The twin 550 CFM motors are designed to heat an area up to 2,500 square feet. This wood burning furnace is made with firebrick –lined plate steel firebox encased in vibrant red painted steel, making this heater incredibly pleasing to the eye. Not only is it easy on the eyes, it is easy to install with its two 8 inch diameter heat outlets. With plenty of available accessories, this furnace can easily be adapted to fit your needs and lifestyle. It is constructed from heavy cast iron for a durable, long lasting wood furnace that will bring out satisfaction and save you money for years to come. With an incredible 65% efficiency, this furnace is functional, easy to install, good-looking, and a real money saver—what’s not to love!?
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue, heat duct, return air duct)
- Twin 550 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 6" flue collar
- Overall efficiency: 65%
- Dual 8" diameter heat outlets
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox dimensions: width: 20", depth: 30 1/2", height: 19 1/2"
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood/Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 70 lbs. Log Length 26" BTUs Up to 139,000 Depth w/blower 48" Depth w/o blower 41.5" Width 24.25" Height 40.25" Weight 475 lbs.
The Colonial is an air tight fireplace insert that will greatly improve the efficiency of your fireplace. Featuring a heavy cast iron door with a cool-touch wood handle and air washed ceramic glass, which allows a magnificent view of the burning fire, this fireplace insert will be a beautiful addition to your existing hearth.
The Colonial meets EPA requirements for Certified wood burning appliances as well as meeting State of Washington regulations for low emissions at 4.02 grams/hour. Burns up to 8 hours on one fueling and heats up to 1,800 square feet. Over 75-Percent efficient, with a BTU rating of 69,600.
- The Colonial fireplace insert efficiently heats up to 1,800 square feet
- Cast iron feed door with large 16.5" x 9" ceramic glass window
- Burns up to 8 hours on one fueling
- Made with heavy gauge 3/16-Inch reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Large hearth surround adds a classic look, 31" x 44"
- Minimum Fireplace Opening Dimensions: 23" Height x 29" Width x 14" Depth
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 6 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 115 watts of power (1.0 amp, $6 - $8 per month to operate)
- 2 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. The Pleasant Hearth large stove has been EPA certified with an 85% efficiency rating and 3.6 grams/hr of emissions. Perfect for any space in your home up to 2,200 square feet with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stoves are made in the USA and include a 5 year limited warranty. Additionally, all Pleasant Hearth wood burning stoves feature a brick lined firebox, stainless steel ash lip, chrome spring handles, air wash system, and front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Wood Burning Stove
- Burns 8 to 10 Hours in One Fueling
- Sliding Draft Control
- Rear Heat Shield
- Ceramic Glass Window
- Air Wash System
- Brick Lined Firebox
- Connects to a Standard 6" Chimney
- Variable Speed Blower (Optional)
- WA State Approved
- Made In the USA!
Specifications Fuel Type Seasoned Cord Wood Heat Output 77,000 BTU/hr Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity Up to 20" Average Efficiency 85% Emissions 3.6 grams/hr Finish Black Finish with Chrome Accents Dimensions (in.) 30 1/2" W x 26 1/2" D x 30 7/8" H Weight (lbs.) 324 Warranty 5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
THREE PHASE, 230/460 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL H.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL H1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL D2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL D3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL D5.0C L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL D5.0C
If you are looking to add style and warmth to your living room, bedroom, or any room in your home or cabin the Pleasant Hearth dual fuel gas fireplace will be the perfect, decorative yet functional accent. Its elegant word work and cherry finish will bring a welcoming, inviting feel to your space all while efficiently warming it. This fireplace has the ability to heat a room up to 1100 sq ft and the option of using natural gas or liquid propane making it highly economical. Its state-of-the-art vent free technology makes it a perfect fit for most rooms and since it requires no electricity it can be used almost anywhere. The Pleasant Hearth dual fuel gas fireplace even comes with a remote! Because who wants to get up to change the heat settings when they don't have to? This fireplace is sure to be a beautiful, eye-catching addition to any room in your home.
- Dual Fuel Technology
- 32,000 BTU per Hour
- Heats up to 1,100 square feet
- Rich Cherry Finish
- Dual Burner
- Remote Controlled Thermostat- Adjust your fireplace temperature without having to be near it
- Electronic Spark Ignition- One continuous press of the battery assisted ignited makes ignition easier
- 99.9% Efficiency- $0.99 of every dollar of fuel will heat your space
- No Electricity Required- Can be operated in emergency situations when the power is out
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor- Unit will shut down if oxygen were to be deleted
- Overheat Safety Switch- Unit will shut down if it over fires
- 2 Year Warranty- Defective parts covered under warranty for 2 years through manufacturer
- Optional Blower
Dimensions: 45.88" W x 16.25" D x 44.88" HLearn More
The ClassicFlame PRO traditional builder's box features a traditional logset with a multi-function remote control. Fixed tempered glass panel helps to give the look of a built in fireplace. Total surround flange allows for flush mounting to finished wall surfaces. An integrated junction box comes with the unit for hard-wire applications. The onscreen function indicator lights up when operated, to display temperature, brightness settings, heater function and the electronic timer function. The insert can warm a room up to 400 sq. ft. and can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment.
- Includes multi-function remote and wall controlled thermostat
- Fixed tempered glass panel attached at our factory
- Traditional flame effect with log set and pulsating, glowing, ember bed
- Total surround flange – allows for flush mounting to finished wall surface
- Integrated junction box for hard-wire applications
- Operating Costs (based on 10¢ per kWh): Flame Effect = Less than 1¢ per hr - 4400 BTU's = 14.7¢ per hr
- Energy Saving LED Flame Effect Technology
- Provides the most “Realistic Flame Effect” in the industry
- 50,000+ hours of output, equal to 5.7 years of continuous use
- LEDs only draw 11.2 watts
- On Screen Function Indicator
- Lights up when operated, disappears when not in use
- Numeric temperature readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 5 flame brightness settings
- Heater function activated
- Product Dimensions: 36.0"w x 7.6"d x 24.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 39.4"w x 12.0"d x 29.4"h
- Gross Weight: 73.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 67.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 8.030
- Product dimensions:36”w x 24”h x 7.65”d
- Mounting dimensions:35”w x 23.75”h x 7.5”d
- Contemporary bow front
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Cabinets feature adjustable, smoked glass shelves
- 2 touch latch brushed metal framed doors with acrylic glass
- Sides are painted in high gloss black finish
- Thick Black Glass Top
- Two front round brushed metal feet and parson style feet in the rear
- Two round, brushed metal feet in the front and parson style feet in the rear
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 21.3"d x 23.5"h
- Carton Dimensions: 75.8"w x 25.8"d x 8.3"h
- Gross Weight: 131.8 lbs.
- Net Weight: 117.2 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768074709
- Cu Ft: 9.313
- Silver Powder Coat Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
The Dakota media mantel in Caramel Oak features an elegant Arts & Crafts styling with tempered glass windowpane doors and antique brass hardware. Functionality is built-in with the open, partitioned center shelf which provides maximum storage for media components. This multi-function media mantel features fine details throughout which surrounds a 26" ClassicFlame electric fireplace insert that can be used with or without heat for year round enjoyment.
- Tempered glass windowpane doors with adjustable hinges
- Antique brass hardware
- Open center shelf with a divided compartment is perfect for media component storage
- Side cabinet storage with adjustable shelves
- Adjustable wood shelves
- Sturdy box base
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwood blocks with metal on metal connections
- Integrated wire management
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Product Dimensions: 59.5"w x 21.0"d x 35.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 63.0"w x 24.0"d x 11.5"h
- Gross Weight: 103.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 88.0 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 10.063
- Caramel Oak Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More