The Escape 1800-I is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Blower Included
- Color : Metallic black
- Glass air-wash system
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.89 g/h
- Baffle : High quality Vermiculite
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
Maximum output (seasoned cordwood): 75,000 BTU Height x Width x Depth - Overall: 22 5/8" x 28 3/8" x 26 3/8" Minimum fireplace opening (H x W x D): 23 3/8" x 28 7/8" x 15 3/4" Maximum log length: 20" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 2.4 Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6" Stee thickness (top): 5/16" Manufacturing location: Canada
NOTE: Requires the addition of faceplate model AC03370.Learn More
The Vogelzang VG5770 is a fully automated pellet stove with automatic ignition and easy access top mounted controls. The 60 Lb. hopper extends burn time and reduces time spent refueling the stove. This simple design and close clearance tolerances make this model easy to install and a welcomed addition to any home. It comes with a remote control and the digital control panel has an easy to read digital temperature read out and soft touch buttons. Pellet stoves help you save money on your heating bills by burning a cheap, clean, renewable fuel. Most of the content used to make pellets comes from timber industry waste that is compressed into the pellets you burn. Be clean, heat green.
- Remote Control Included
- Up to 48,000 BTU
- Heats up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- LED Display with thermostat
- Blower included
- 3" exhaust
- 60 Lb. Hopper Capacity
- Air washed glass keeps the window clean and fire viewable
- Slim design is perfect for tighter areas
- Same heating abilities as larger more expensive models
The Colonial is an air tight fireplace insert that will greatly improve the efficiency of your fireplace. Featuring a heavy cast iron door with a cool-touch wood handle and air washed ceramic glass, which allows a magnificent view of the burning fire, this fireplace insert will be a beautiful addition to your existing hearth.
The Colonial meets EPA requirements for Certified wood burning appliances as well as meeting State of Washington regulations for low emissions at 4.02 grams/hour. Burns up to 8 hours on one fueling and heats up to 1,800 square feet. Over 75-Percent efficient, with a BTU rating of 69,600.
- The Colonial fireplace insert efficiently heats up to 1,800 square feet
- Cast iron feed door with large 16.5" x 9" ceramic glass window
- Burns up to 8 hours on one fueling
- Made with heavy gauge 3/16-Inch reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Large hearth surround adds a classic look, 31" x 44"
- Minimum Fireplace Opening Dimensions: 23" Height x 29" Width x 14" Depth
The 2200i from US Stove is an AIR TIGHT fireplace insert that will greatly improve the efficiency of your fireplace. With a heavy cast iron door, a cool touch stainless handle, and an air washed ceramic glass surrounded by a cast iron door that allows a magnificent view of the burning fire, it will be a beautiful addition to your existing hearth. It comes with the Hearth Surround to fully enclose the Existing fireplace, and is equipped with a spring loaded automatic adjustment to make installation a breeze.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Quiet 150 CFM blower included
- 6" flue collar
- EPA Certified in all states
- Air wash glass keeps door window clean so you can see the warm glow of the fire
- Large viewing window
- Large cast iron feed door
- Adjustable surround and nickel trim
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- California and Washington state approved
Maximum Heating Area (Sq. Feet) 1800 Assembled Height (Inches) 21.5 Assembled Width (Inches) 26.5 Assembled Depth (Inches) 20.0
The Deco is a high efficiency wood stove adding a new Style into the small size category. With its pure lines, modern European look and integrated convenient space to store wood, this new model will add personality to your home. This freestanding modern pedestal model is EPA certified and its firebox allows it to fit logs up to 22 inches long.
- Model # : DB03200
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500-1700
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16''
- Optimum efficiency : 77%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 4.4 g/h
- Constant View of the Fire
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6''
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
The Louie multi-function media cabinet boasts frame and panel doors and at molded edge with hidden drawer embraces the 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert. The adjustable shelves and open center shelf for media components offer plenty of storage space for all your home entertainment accessories.
- Open center display shelf, perfect for electronic components or speaker bars
- Beveled base and molding detail around top
- Hidden drawer in front panel
- Frame and panel doors on storage compartments
- Integrated wire management
- Adjustable wood shelves
- Fine furniture grade construction - solid hardwood blacks with metal on metal connections
- Product Dimensions: 47.5"w x 15.5"d x 36.3"h
- Carton Dimensions: 50.5"w x 18.0"d x 18.3"h
- Gross Weight: 108.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 96.7 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 9.600
- Louie Philip Cherry Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
THREE PHASE, 230/460 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL H.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL H1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL D2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL D3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL D5.0C L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL D5.0C
The ClassicFlame PRO traditional builder's box features a traditional logset with a multi-function remote control. Fixed tempered glass panel helps to give the look of a built in fireplace. Total surround flange allows for flush mounting to finished wall surfaces. An integrated junction box comes with the unit for hard-wire applications. The onscreen function indicator lights up when operated, to display temperature, brightness settings, heater function and the electronic timer function. The insert can warm a room up to 400 sq. ft. and can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment.
- Includes multi-function remote and wall controlled thermostat
- Fixed tempered glass panel attached at our factory
- Traditional flame effect with log set and pulsating, glowing, ember bed
- Total surround flange – allows for flush mounting to finished wall surface
- Integrated junction box for hard-wire applications
- Operating Costs (based on 10¢ per kWh): Flame Effect = Less than 1¢ per hr - 4400 BTU's = 14.7¢ per hr
- Energy Saving LED Flame Effect Technology
- Provides the most “Realistic Flame Effect” in the industry
- 50,000+ hours of output, equal to 5.7 years of continuous use
- LEDs only draw 11.2 watts
- On Screen Function Indicator
- Lights up when operated, disappears when not in use
- Numeric temperature readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 5 flame brightness settings
- Heater function activated
- Product Dimensions: 36.0"w x 7.6"d x 24.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 39.4"w x 12.0"d x 29.4"h
- Gross Weight: 73.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 67.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 8.030
- Product dimensions:36”w x 24”h x 7.65”d
- Mounting dimensions:35”w x 23.75”h x 7.5”d
Perfect for your house or trailer home, our sturdy Vinyl-Coated HDG Steel (hot dipped galvanized steel) patio cover/carport protects your deck, patio or vehicle. It is easy to assemble since all parts pre-cut and pre-drilled. Place this freestanding structure wherever you need it most.
Model Number CP1020 Nominal Size 10' x 20' Storage Area 195 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118" W x 238" D x 91 1/2" H Slab Size 126" W x 249" D
The Optima is a high efficiency wood stove into the Small size category. With its pure lines, modern European look and integrated convenient space to store wood, this new model will add personality to your home.
Moreover, this stove comes with an ultra-quiet 100 CFM blower with variable speed control and an air mate to get optimum heat transfer and air flow. This freestanding modern pedestal model is EPA certified. Its firebox allows it to fit logs up to 22 inches long.
Specs Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 65,000 Height X Width X Depth Overall: 34" X 26 5/8" X 23 1/8" Maximum log length: 22" Firebox volume (cu.ft.): 1.5 Recommended Heat Area (sq.ft.) 500-1,700 Easy-to-access ash pan: Yes Optimum efficiency: 77% Emissions (grams/hour): 4.4 g/h Steel thickness (top): 5/16" Baffle: Stainless Steel Firebrick-lined combustion chamber: Yes Glass air-wash system: Yes Color: Metallic black Manufacturing location: Canada