Don't heat your entire home when you only use part of it. Portable infrared heating allows you to establish zone-heating in your home by efficiently heating only those rooms you want to, when you want to. Utilize multiple units where and when you choose in those rooms you use most often. Heating only the rooms you use, when you use them, can help in reducing your overall energy consumption.
The infrared heating technology provides natural heat like the sun without UV radiation. It provides efficient, even heat distribution. The infrared quartz element produces soft, natural warmth without changing humidity or oxygen levels.
The powerful multi-speed fan propels existing room air into strong cooling fan. The multi-speed fan offers year round adjustable comfort.
- Two heat settings: 1000W/1500W
- Three infrared quartz elements
- Heats a large room - up to 6800 cu. ft.
- Overheat and tip over safety shutoff
- Cool touch exterior cabinet
- Non-combustible heating elements
- Powerful fan only mode
- LED ambient temperature display
- Simple knob controls
- Manual thermostat control system
- Lifetime washable filter
- Requires a standard 3-prong, 120v AC/15 Amp household outlet
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- No assembly required
- Dimensions: 10-1/8" W x 20-7/8" H x 11-5/8" D
This Dyna-Glo 18,000 BTU portable propane radiant cabinet heater is an ideal heating solution. The warm "sun-like" heat coupled with effortless mobility achieves heat that can be targeted wherever it is needed. Designed to hold a standard 20 lb. propane tank internally so the casters do all the work when re-positioning the unit. A built-in oxygen depletion sensor makes this an excellent candidate for well ventilated indoor construction or shop work.
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS)
- Piezo Ignition with Heat Controls
- 3 Plaque Heating System
- Front Safety Grill
- Side Carry Handles
- Locking Casters
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type Propane Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 6,000/12,000/18,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 600 Length (in.) 15.75 Width (in.) 14.95 Height (in.) 23.35 Weight (lbs.) 16.8 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 6,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 64.8 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 12,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 32.4 N/A N/A High BTU Output 18,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 21.6 N/A N/A
The Universal Filter Box is designed to be installed on any add on furnace. The filter box is designed to cover your blowers and easily attach to your HVAC ductwork. It helps improve the efficiency of your furnace and keep the costs of your heating bill low.
Filter size: 16 x 20 x 1Learn More
Shaker Grates help your coal or wood burn hotter and more efficiently. If your shaker grate frame is in need of replacement, however, your shaker grate won't be able to do its job well. This frame fits a variety of models.Shaker Grate frame for wood and coal furnaces, part number 40256. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557, 1557M, 22AF. Learn More
Designed from the bottom-up for the job site, this Heater combines everything you would want and need in your heater. With its 35,000 BTUs per hour, it can heat up 800 square feet, perfect for working inside of a house or building. This heater also has an incredible running time, it can last you 12 hours on a single 20 pound propane tank. The construction site is hazardous enough, but this propane heater was designed with safety in mind. With sturdy construction it can withstand just about anything you throw at it, and it also comes with high temperature limit switch, this heater will not overheat itself or damage itself. Mr. Heater stands behind their product, which is why this heater has a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty. This heater comes with a 10 foot regulator hose so you are ready to go as soon as you get the propane. Pick one up today and see for yourself what makes Mr. Heater a popular manufacturer of workplace heaters.
- 35,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats approximately 800 sq ft
- Runs up to 12 hrs on 20lb tank
- High temperature limit switch
- Piezo ignition
- 10ft hose and regulator included
Specifications BTU per Hour 35,000 Heating Area 800 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 20 lb. Propane Cylinder Electricity Required Yes Weight 17 lbs. Model F270035 Oversized Yes Safety Tip-Over Switch No Thermostat No Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) No Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Hose & Regulator Included Yes Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Forced Air High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) Yes Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe No
The one floor jack that easily lifts cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs. The Powerbuilt Triple Lift jack slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jack stands. It is the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too. The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames. A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands. Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lifts cars, trucks, ATVs, dirt bikes and street bikes with exposed frame rails beneath engine/gearbox
- Locking bar secures jack in lifted position, eliminating the need for a jackstand
- Padded rails and removable saddle for versatility
- Welded tie-down loops for securing motorcycles
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- One year warranty
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $99.99
- 23,000 BTU Kerosene Heater
- Heats an area up to 1000 sq. feet
- Heats 20'x45' room
- Operates 12 hours on one filling
- 99.9% fuel efficient
- Requires no electricity to operate
- Automatic ignition shut off Shuts heater off if knocked over
- 9-12 hours of continuous output
- Siphon pump and batteries included
- Conveinient fuel gauge lets you monitor level
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons
When you are in need of a tool to do all the heavy lifting for you give the Tool Shed electric hoist a try. This hoist is a perfect addition to your tool kit and is great for using around your home or workshop. Tool Shed's electric hoist features a durable, heavy-duty braided steel cable, double and single hook capabilities(33 ft cable when used in single hook mode, 16.5 ft cable when used in double hook mode), mounting brackets and pulley hooks, and an emergency stop switch for added safety. This electric hoist offers great power thanks to a 460W motor. The Tool Shed electric hoist is great for use in auto shop garages for vehicle repairs and it can also be an extra hand for lifting those heavy holiday decorations back into the attic until next season. The Tool Shed electric hoist is a customer favorite and it's not hard to see why, this hoist is a hard-working machine sure to last for years to come.
The Tool Shed 440 lb. Electric Hoist is ideal for the workshop, garage, house, and garden!
- Ideal for workshop, garage, house, garden, etc.
- With emergency stop switch and upper limit switch
- Durable braided steel cable
- Alternatively double-hook and single-hook use
- Mounting brackets and pulley hook included
Specifications Voltage 120V Motor 460W Single Hook Weight Capacity 220 lbs. Double Hook Weight Capacity 440 lbs. Single Hook Length 33 ft. Double Hook Length 16.5 ft.
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price: $99.99
Infrared heaters are able to safely and evenly heat your home! The air in the room will pass through the high efficiency filter that removes the dust and dirt from the air, before entering the heater. Making the air coming from the heater safe for you and your family to breathe in!
- Treats a space up to 1,000 square feet with 5,200 BTUs of heating power
- Infrared quartz heat
- Dual fan speeds
- Weight: 22.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 22.8”H x 8”W x 11”D
The Wayne CDU790 features durable cast iron housing for long life and quiet operation. Fits small sump pits! This submersible pump is compactly designed for 11in. or larger sump pits. Automatic on/off action with mechanical float switch. Top suction design. Designed for clear water use only.
- Thermally protected motor
- Cast iron construction with corrosion-proof thermoplastic top
- Top suction strainer filters debris
- High capacity 1 1/2in. NPT discharge port
- Glass reinforced poly-carbonate impeller with steel shaft is designed for years of use
- Stainless steel fasteners for superior corrosion-resistance
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing
- 120°F max fluid temperature
- 9 3/4in. dia. x 11 1/2in.H
- UL and CSA listed