This pipe is made from galvanized steel and designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 degree Fahrenheit HT chimney system such as wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas. Outside diameter approximately 10". This Chimney Pipe Section is one of many top quality items in our Insulated Stove Pipe department.Learn More
Blower for ProCom DF stoves EDP200 and FBD400 fireplaces. Thermostatically controlled. Works with ProCom product only.
- Will help circulate heat 75% better
- 1 year limited warranty
- For use with models QD250T, EDP200T2-JA, EDP200T2-MO, FBD400RTCC-M-HC, FBD400RTCC-M-MO, FBD400TCC-M-HC, FBD400TCC-M-MO, PCSD25T, and PCSD25RT
- Some assembly required
- 5 1/2" to 19 1/2" Lifting Range
- Pro-Lift Hydraulic Garage Jacks meet or exceed ANSI / PALD Standards
- Heavy-duty reinforced steel construction provides long term durability
- Patented bypass system provides over-pumping protection
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Wide stance frame for better stability
- Twist gear release mechanism
- Swivel saddle and swivel rear casters provide easy positioning and safety
The Newair AH-450B portable space heater is a great choice when it comes to convenience and portability. This heater has certified safety features such as overheat protection and a tip-over switch. It runs without a fan, so in addition to being silent, it also distributes heat easily. No matter what type of temperature you are looking for, this is a perfect choice. It runs on 1,500 watts, so it is a powerful space heater for one of its size. It will heat up to 300 square feet, and works well in homes and offices.
Produces Gentle and Safe Heat- The AH-450B black heater has many safety features. It operates using oil so it provides sage and gentle heat without any alarming odors or fumes. It features a rounded design that fully encloses a heating element which safely heats the oil that is stored internally. Other special features include its portable design and electronic controls.
Heats Up To 300 Sq. Ft.- When it comes to heating, the AH-450B portable and sleek space heater is one of the most popular options. The unit is equipped with 1500 watts and a programmable thermostat that has an eight hour timer for custom control. You are able to set the temperature easily no matter what your heating preferences are. The Newair AH-450B space heater results in quicker and more efficient heating due to the fact it stores oil internally.
Easy to Transport- The Newair AH-450B portable space heater is extremely easy to transport because of its portable design. The unit is also equipped with sturdy, easy glide casters and as well as a convenient carrying handle which allows it to be moved easily from room to room. In addition to being able to move around, it is also safe to maneuver, as you can easily wrap the power cord on the side of the unit.
- 7 fin radiator design quickly warms any small room
- Safely operates without fumes or flames
- Front carrying handles and heavy-duty caster wheels - easy to move from room to room/li>
- Fan-free air circulation means super-quiet operation
- Maintain the perfect room temperature with the digital timer and thermostat
Extra Features- The Newair AH-450B portable space heater has many other special extra features that makes it popular among customers. The many extras include LED controls and a programmable electronic thermostat that monitors your space's temperature. This helps to conserve even more energy and will ensure that you have the perfect temperature at all times. For added safety, it also has overheat protection and a tip-over switch. It plugs unto a standard household outlet.
Specifications Length (in.) 10.00" Width (in.) 15.00" Height (in.) 25.50" Product Weight 17.16 lbs Product Color Black Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 1500 Watts Amps 12.5 amps Plug Type Standard 2-Prong Coverage Area 300 Square Feet Heating Capacity 5,120 BTUs Space Heater Type Oil-Filled Radiator Wall Mountable No Built-In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Digital Timer Yes Timer Length 8 Hours Remote Control No Automatic Temperature Control No Carrying Handles Yes Certifications ETL
The Pacer Pumps 1-1/2" Diameter Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers P-58-0202 will have your water pump working more efficiently in no time at all. The Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers, from Pacer Pumps, offers both a suction hose and discharge hose, as well as components listed below.
- 20' PVC suction hose, with PVC Helix reinforcement
- 25' PVC discharge hose, which collapses for easy coiling, storage, and transportation
- Polypropylene Quick-Connect couplers
- Polypropylene discharge elbow
- Polyethylene suction strainer
- Roll of Teflon tape to seal connections
Metal spray gun with 4-in long 100 mesh filter and 413 (.013in) Quadraflow spray tip delivering a 8 inch wide spray pattern through a .013 inch orifice. Excellent for spraying latex, oil-based paints and stains.
- 7/8 inch G-Thread tip fitting accepts most manufacturer`s gun accessories
- Durable alloy construction resists solvent
- Ergonomic design with in-handle filter location
- Length: 8"
- Width: 9.5"
- Height: 2.4"
- Standard Airless Spray Gun - AL2150
Now you can add the luxury and comfort of radiant heat to your home—even on a budget. WarmlyYours’ TempZone™ Easy Mats provide an affordable, easy-to-install way to add warmth to your tile or stone floors. The 3.0 feet rectangular mat operates at 120 volts to gently warm targeted areas of your floors at 15 watts per sq. ft. TempZone™ Easy Mats are UL Listed and include a 14 AWG cold lead. WarmlyYours backs all of our TempZone™ floor heating systems with a 25-year No Nonsense™ Warranty to ensure your comfort and satisfaction for years to come.
- Design Service - On Site room measurement service available and free overnight design service
- 24/7 Manufacturer installation support and lifetime technical support
- 7 day programmable schedule to provide comfort when you need it
- Easy to Install
- UL/cUL Certified, GFCI protected and installed in a million households
- 25 years No Nonsense Manufacturer Warranty which covers Parts and Labor
- Warms a master bath for less than 16 cents-per-day
- 1.87 Amps
- 3 Feet Wide
- Wire thickness of 1/8 inches
- 225 Watts
- 120 Volts
- Commonly Installed beneath tile and stone
**Remote Control is sold separately!Learn More