The one floor jack that easily lifts cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs. The Powerbuilt Triple Lift jack slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jack stands. It is the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too. The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames. A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands. Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lifts cars, trucks, ATVs, dirt bikes and street bikes with exposed frame rails beneath engine/gearbox
- Locking bar secures jack in lifted position, eliminating the need for a jackstand
- Padded rails and removable saddle for versatility
- Welded tie-down loops for securing motorcycles
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- One year warranty
- Operates with and without heat
- 1350 Watts / 4600 BTU's per hour
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.
- 2 switches and thermostatic dial (Main Power and On/Off Heat)
- Realistic and dimmable flame effect
- Glowing logs and ember bed
- Remote control included
- Dimensions: 25" W x 26.42" H x 12.6" D
This space saving humidifier is sure to compliment any decor. Our humidifiers work by adding invisible moisture to your environment by moving dry air through a saturated wick. Maintaining proper humidity levels between 30-50% in your home/office/workplace has been scientifically proven to help prevent the flu and allergies. Proper humidity hydrates your skin, alleviates dry eyes, scratchy throats and can reduce snoring. With a doctor's approval increased humidity can reduce asthma and allergy symptoms. It also protects fine furniture, musical instruments, collectibles and wood floors. Proper humidity makes you feel warmer allowing you to lower your thermostat setting which will save money.
- 6-gal. water capacity
- 1,900 sq. ft. coverage (2,800 sq. ft. tight coverage)
- Up to 9-gal. daily output
- Digital controls and display
- 2-speed motor
- Adjustable humidistat and automatic shutoff
- Water refill and check filter indicators
- Casters for easy mobility
- Convenient top pour-in door
- Built in USA of domestic and imported parts
Lift small engines, transmissions, large shop tools, or building supplies, up to 38 feet in the air in just over a minute. Perfect for use in the garage or farm. The Sportsman Series Electric Hoist is a safe and easy way to move and lift equipment, tools and supplies weighing up to 440 pounds. Securely mount the fully automatic hoist to the ceiling or overhead beam to lift anything in the garage or shop. The 5-foot long wired control switch means you can stand on the ground and adjust the work load into a manageable position without working up a sweat. This fully automatic hoist requires no hand cranking, making it easy for anyone to move and lift bulky loads. Great for tractor and engine repair, or use on job sites lifting heavy building materials.
- Wired control switch with 5 ft. cable
- Braided high carbon steel cable 1/8 in. thick
- 5 Amp / 460 watt rated current, 3/4 horsepower, 110 volt / 60 Hz rated voltage
Maximum Single Cable Double Cable Lifting Capacity 440 lbs. 220 lbs. 440 lbs. Lifting Speed 33 ft. per minute 33 ft. per minute 16.5 ft. per minute Lifting Height 38 ft. 38 ft. 19 ft.
The Wayne CDU790 features durable cast iron housing for long life and quiet operation. Fits small sump pits! This submersible pump is compactly designed for 11in. or larger sump pits. Automatic on/off action with mechanical float switch. Top suction design. Designed for clear water use only.
- Thermally protected motor
- Cast iron construction with corrosion-proof thermoplastic top
- Top suction strainer filters debris
- High capacity 1 1/2in. NPT discharge port
- Glass reinforced poly-carbonate impeller with steel shaft is designed for years of use
- Stainless steel fasteners for superior corrosion-resistance
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing
- 120°F max fluid temperature
- 9 3/4in. dia. x 11 1/2in.H
- UL and CSA listed
As an American Company, Hi-Lift® Jack Company wants to provide support for those service members that have served and made tremendous sacrifices for the freedom we enjoy on a daily basis. Hi-Lift® Jack Company will donate a portion of its proceeds for every Hi-Lift® Patriot Jack sold to Hope for the Warriors®.
Length (in.): 62.2"Learn More
Width (in.): 10.5"
Height (in.): 5"
Weight (lbs.): 35 lbs
- Capacity: 20 Tons Maximum
- Height Movement : 10-3/8" (Minimum), 20-1/4" (Maximum)
- Ram: 20.12 In. Diameter, 6-1/2" Length
- Air Inlet Fitting: 1/4 inch NPT
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Air Hose 3/8" (O.D.) x 48" long w/ Crimped hose fittings
- Air Pressure: 120 - 200 psi
- Watts (low/hi) - 185/250
- Amps (low/hi) - 1.5/2.1
- HP - 1/4
- RPMs (low/hi) - 950/1100
- CFMs (low/hi) - 7150/8400
- Fan head oscillates 90 °
- Powder-coated finish for durability
- All metal construction
- OSHA compliant powder-coat grille
- 9' power cord
- Easy assembly
- C-UL-US Listed
- 2-year warranty
- Dimensions - (Pack) 40.63" x 7.81" x 34.31" (Product) 79" x 11.5" x 33"
- Pumps Up To 3600 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced, Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang-Ups
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/3 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Reinforced Thermoplastic Base
- Designed For 11” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 9” - Off Level @ 4”