- 5000 BTU
- Easy to install and operate
- Manual controls
- 2 speed fan
- Adjustable Temperature setting
- Pleated quick mount window kit with support hadware
- Slide-our washable filter
The one floor jack that easily lifts cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs. The Powerbuilt Triple Lift jack slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jack stands. It is the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too. The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames. A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands. Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lifts cars, trucks, ATVs, dirt bikes and street bikes with exposed frame rails beneath engine/gearbox
- Locking bar secures jack in lifted position, eliminating the need for a jackstand
- Padded rails and removable saddle for versatility
- Welded tie-down loops for securing motorcycles
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- One year warranty
- Heavy duty, 3-speed thermally protected motor
- Adjustable height from 60" to 84"
- Tilting fan head for maximum versatility
- OSHA compliant safety grill
- All metal construction
- RoHS compliant powder coated finish for durability
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- 9' Power cord
- Easy to assemble, no special tools required
The Wayne CDU790 features durable cast iron housing for long life and quiet operation. Fits small sump pits! This submersible pump is compactly designed for 11in. or larger sump pits. Automatic on/off action with mechanical float switch. Top suction design. Designed for clear water use only.
- Thermally protected motor
- Cast iron construction with corrosion-proof thermoplastic top
- Top suction strainer filters debris
- High capacity 1 1/2in. NPT discharge port
- Glass reinforced poly-carbonate impeller with steel shaft is designed for years of use
- Stainless steel fasteners for superior corrosion-resistance
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing
- 120°F max fluid temperature
- 9 3/4in. dia. x 11 1/2in.H
- UL and CSA listed
When you are in need of a tool to do all the heavy lifting for you give the Tool Shed electric hoist a try. This hoist is a perfect addition to your tool kit and is great for using around your home or workshop. Tool Shed's electric hoist features a durable, heavy-duty braided steel cable, double and single hook capabilities(33 ft cable when used in single hook mode, 16.5 ft cable when used in double hook mode), mounting brackets and pulley hooks, and an emergency stop switch for added safety. This electric hoist offers great power thanks to a 460W motor. The Tool Shed electric hoist is great for use in auto shop garages for vehicle repairs and it can also be an extra hand for lifting those heavy holiday decorations back into the attic until next season. The Tool Shed electric hoist is a customer favorite and it's not hard to see why, this hoist is a hard-working machine sure to last for years to come.
The Tool Shed 440 lb. Electric Hoist is ideal for the workshop, garage, house, and garden!
- Ideal for workshop, garage, house, garden, etc.
- With emergency stop switch and upper limit switch
- Durable braided steel cable
- Alternatively double-hook and single-hook use
- Mounting brackets and pulley hook included
Specifications Voltage 120V Motor 460W Single Hook Weight Capacity 220 lbs. Double Hook Weight Capacity 440 lbs. Single Hook Length 33 ft. Double Hook Length 16.5 ft.
The Universal Filter Box is designed to be installed on any add on furnace. The filter box is designed to cover your blowers and easily attach to your HVAC ductwork. It helps improve the efficiency of your furnace and keep the costs of your heating bill low.
Filter size: 16 x 20 x 1Learn More
This Dyna-Glo 18,000 BTU portable propane radiant cabinet heater is an ideal heating solution. The warm "sun-like" heat coupled with effortless mobility achieves heat that can be targeted wherever it is needed. Designed to hold a standard 20 lb. propane tank internally so the casters do all the work when re-positioning the unit. A built-in oxygen depletion sensor makes this an excellent candidate for well ventilated indoor construction or shop work.
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS)
- Piezo Ignition with Heat Controls
- 3 Plaque Heating System
- Front Safety Grill
- Side Carry Handles
- Locking Casters
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type Propane Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 6,000/12,000/18,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 600 Length (in.) 15.75 Width (in.) 14.95 Height (in.) 23.35 Weight (lbs.) 16.8 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 6,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 64.8 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 12,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 32.4 N/A N/A High BTU Output 18,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 21.6 N/A N/A
- Keeping your attic cooler and well ventilated will prolong the life of composite roof shingles and other roofing components, and help protect the roof structure itself
- 1650 Cfm ventilates up to a 2500 sq. ft. attic
- Included adjustable thermostat allows the fan to run only when needed
- A cooler attic will keep you home cooler, reducing costs of air conditioning and wear and tear on your cooling equipment
- Equalizes temperatures inside and outside the attic, helping prevent weather-induced home deterioration
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 792 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly
- 9 Inches Deep
- 16 Inches Wide
- 16 Inches High
- Cut-out Diameter - 15 Inches
- 2.1 AMPS
- 110 Volts
Convenient control of your home's thermostat is now literally at your fingertips. Easily view or control your thermostat from anywhere with Honeywell's RTH6580WF Wi-Fi Thermostat. Be alerted of temperature swings or make temperature adjustments remotely. You can trust Honeywell's reliable secure network and enjoy maximum comfort by the #1 choice of homeowners and contractors.
- Wi-Fi enabled thermostat allows for remote access via smart-phone or computer
- Free smart-phone app for iPhone, iPad and Android operating systems
- 7 day programming with 4 program periods per day can be configured to meet almost any scheduling scenario for ultimate flexibility
- Pre-programmed with energy savings schedule. Save up to 33% on energy bills
- Universal compatibility - works with virtually any system type (C-wire required)
- Intelligent alerts - high/low temperature notifications of unusual temperature sing and loss of connection to Wi-Fi network alert
- Ability to view local weather from web portal or app
Specifications Assembled Depth (in.) 1.5 in. Assembled Width (in.) 5.875 in. Backlit Yes Batteries Included No Battery Operated No Certifications and Listings No Display width (in.) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Periods per Programmable Day 4 Product Height (ft.) 3.5 Removable Interface No Thermostat Type Rectangle Voltage Rating 24 volts Automatic Heating/Cooling Changeover Yes Battery Back-Up No Built-in Wi-Fi Yes Smart Device Enabled Enabled
Designed from the bottom-up for the job site, this Heater combines everything you would want and need in your heater. With its 35,000 BTUs per hour, it can heat up 800 square feet, perfect for working inside of a house or building. This heater also has an incredible running time, it can last you 12 hours on a single 20 pound propane tank. The construction site is hazardous enough, but this propane heater was designed with safety in mind. With sturdy construction it can withstand just about anything you throw at it, and it also comes with high temperature limit switch, this heater will not overheat itself or damage itself. Mr. Heater stands behind their product, which is why this heater has a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty. This heater comes with a 10 foot regulator hose so you are ready to go as soon as you get the propane. Pick one up today and see for yourself what makes Mr. Heater a popular manufacturer of workplace heaters.
- 35,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats approximately 800 sq ft
- Runs up to 12 hrs on 20lb tank
- High temperature limit switch
- Piezo ignition
- 10ft hose and regulator included
Specifications BTU per Hour 35,000 Heating Area 800 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 20 lb. Propane Cylinder Electricity Required Yes Weight 17 lbs. Model F270035 Oversized Yes Safety Tip-Over Switch No Thermostat No Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) No Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Hose & Regulator Included Yes Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Forced Air High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) Yes Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe No