- Heavy duty, 3-speed thermally protected motor
- Adjustable height from 60" to 84"
- Tilting fan head for maximum versatility
- OSHA compliant safety grill
- All metal construction
- RoHS compliant powder coated finish for durability
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- 9' Power cord
- Easy to assemble, no special tools required
The one floor jack that easily lifts cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs. The Powerbuilt Triple Lift jack slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jack stands. It is the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too. The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames. A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands. Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lifts cars, trucks, ATVs, dirt bikes and street bikes with exposed frame rails beneath engine/gearbox
- Locking bar secures jack in lifted position, eliminating the need for a jackstand
- Padded rails and removable saddle for versatility
- Welded tie-down loops for securing motorcycles
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- One year warranty
- Operates with and without heat
- 1500 Watts / 4600 BTU's per hour
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.
- 2 switches and thermostatic dial (Main Power and On/Off Heat)
- Realistic and dimmable flame effect
- Glowing logs and ember bed
- Remote control included
- Dimensions: 25" W x 14.64" D x 26.373" D
The Wayne CDU790 features durable cast iron housing for long life and quiet operation. Fits small sump pits! This submersible pump is compactly designed for 11in. or larger sump pits. Automatic on/off action with mechanical float switch. Top suction design. Designed for clear water use only.
- Thermally protected motor
- Cast iron construction with corrosion-proof thermoplastic top
- Top suction strainer filters debris
- High capacity 1 1/2in. NPT discharge port
- Glass reinforced poly-carbonate impeller with steel shaft is designed for years of use
- Stainless steel fasteners for superior corrosion-resistance
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing
- 120°F max fluid temperature
- 9 3/4in. dia. x 11 1/2in.H
- UL and CSA listed
The Universal Filter Box is designed to be installed on any add on furnace. Specifically, it covers the blowers and allows for easy connection to the existing HVAC return duct work or to newly installed ducting. It comes with an integrated slot for a 16-Inch by 20-Inch air filter. Made of durable Galvanized steel, the UFB908 will provide years of trouble free service. For units: 1300, 1537G, 1602, 1802, 24AF, 1400, 1500, 1557M, 1602M, 24A, and 30A.
** Replaces parts: 11RKL, 11RKS, 24CRM.**
Filter size: 16 x 20 x 1Learn More
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'
The Pleasant Hearth blower can improve heat circulation by up to 75%. Thermostatically controlled with automatic or manual operation. Designed and certified to only operate with Pleasant Hearth products.
- Easy Installation
- Automatic or Manual Operation
- Improves Heat Circulation
- Requires Electricity
Access quick and quiet heat to your home or office setting with the NewAir AH-470 Flat Panel 1500W Micathermic Heater. This portable and slim micathermic electric heater from NewAir is a modern improvement to the traditional oil-filled radiator heater. It features the benefits of both convection and radiant heating for both comfort & convenience. This heater has many special features including but not limited to remote control operation, digital LED display, adjustable thermostat, 18 hour programmable timer, power cord storage and is also ETL listed for safety. When it comes to storing this unit away, there wont be any hassle. Due to its sleek and compact design, this unit will barely take up any space. Even when on display in your home or office, but not in use, you can easily hide away the power-cord to the front of the unit. With its simple, yet sleek design this micathermic heater from NewAir will fit nicely in any surroundings.
Smart & Portable Design- With a slim flat panel and versatile design, this black micathermic AH-470 portable heater is the perfect solution for creating a warmth atmosphere in any small to medium size rooms. With a heating area capacity of up to 150 sq ft, it really is ideal for a variety of spaces. its rolling casters makes it easy to move around from room to room. It also comes complete with a remote control, so you can even operate it from your bed, sofa or desk. Convenience & portability wrapped in one.
Programmable Timer & Safety Features- If you are looking for a heater that boosts safety, then we have the solution for you. With a safety trip over switch, this micathermic heater will automatically switch off if it accidentally tips over. It is also protected with an over-heat protection mechanism that switches it off automatically if it over-heats. If you want to heat up your room in advance, you can do so, as this heater has an 18 hour programmable timer. With its 120 volts it creates a comfortable warmth, while also allowing you to choose from two heat settings, high or low.
LED Display & Adjustable Thermostat- With a striking LED digital display, you can set the adjustable temperature to suit your personal preferences. This units temperature ranges from 41-97°F.
- Remote control operation/li>
- Flat panel design makes it ideal for small spaces
- Extremely portable and light weight with casters/li>
- Easy to store away with a storage location for the power cord
- LED digital display with timer & adjustable thermostat
Specifications Length (in.) 18.00" Width (in.) 9.75" Height (in.) 26.00" Product Weight 8.80 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 1500 Watts Amps 12.5 amps Frequency 60 Hz Plug Type Standard 2-Prong Heating Capacity 5,120 BTUs Space Heater Type Micathermic Heating Method Convection Wall Mountable No Built-In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type LED Timer Yes Time Length 0.5 to 18 Hours Remote Control Yes Carrying Handles No Certifications ETL
- 3500 lbs of lifting power
- 5000 lbs breakaway power to easily release hitch ball
- Full 18” stroke
- Fast action – travels 10” in 30 seconds
- 12V powered operation
- Manual crank over-ride
- Hardened steel gears
- Dual lights for after dark operation