Are you worried about your home when you are away? You no longer have to worry about who may break in or come to your door, with this Security System. The Guardian 4.3 inch screen color security system with night vision is 120VAC/60HZ to 12VDC adapter.
- Flat panel monitor with adjustable picture and audio
- 4.3 Inch Screens
- Video and audio out for use with second monitor or VCR / DVD
- Infrared Night Vision with IR Illuminators
- 360º Swivel Camera Mounts
- Comes with 2 Piece Input Cables
- Comes with 1 Single Channel Output Cable
The Universal Filter Box is designed to be installed on any add on furnace. Specifically, it covers the blowers and allows for easy connection to the existing HVAC return duct work or to newly installed ducting. It comes with an integrated slot for a 16-Inch by 20-Inch air filter. Made of durable Galvanized steel, the UFB908 will provide years of trouble free service. For units: 1300, 1537G, 1602, 1802, 24AF, 1400, 1500, 1557M, 1602M, 24A, and 30A.
** Replaces parts: 11RKL, 11RKS, 24CRM.**
Filter size: 16 x 20 x 1Learn More
Cleanup is a breeze with the new AV15 Ash Vacuum from USSC. With a 2 horse power peak motor, and a 6 gallon capacity, you can easily shorten your maintenance time. It comes standard with a 3.25 ft hose with 7” aluminum wand and a plastic crevice tool to reach those tight corners and tough spaces. Also included is an integrated cord wrap and hose storage.Learn More
Lift small engines, transmissions, large shop tools, or building supplies, up to 38 feet in the air in just over a minute. Perfect for use in the garage or farm. The Sportsman Series Electric Hoist is a safe and easy way to move and lift equipment, tools and supplies weighing up to 440 pounds. Securely mount the fully automatic hoist to the ceiling or overhead beam to lift anything in the garage or shop. The 5-foot long wired control switch means you can stand on the ground and adjust the work load into a manageable position without working up a sweat. This fully automatic hoist requires no hand cranking, making it easy for anyone to move and lift bulky loads. Great for tractor and engine repair, or use on job sites lifting heavy building materials.
- Wired control switch with 5 ft. cable
- Braided high carbon steel cable 1/8 in. thick
- 5 Amp / 460 watt rated current, 3/4 horsepower, 110 volt / 60 Hz rated voltage
Maximum Single Cable Double Cable Lifting Capacity 440 lbs. 220 lbs. 440 lbs. Lifting Speed 33 ft. per minute 33 ft. per minute 16.5 ft. per minute Lifting Height 38 ft. 38 ft. 19 ft.
- Operates with and without heat
- 1350 Watts / 4600 BTU's per hour
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.
- 2 switches and thermostatic dial (Main Power and On/Off Heat)
- Realistic and dimmable flame effect
- Glowing logs and ember bed
- Remote control included
- Dimensions: 25" W x 26.42" H x 12.6" D
The Pleasant Hearth blower can improve heat circulation by up to 75%. Thermostatically controlled with automatic or manual operation. Designed and certified to only operate with Pleasant Hearth products.
- Easy Installation
- Automatic or Manual Operation
- Improves Heat Circulation
- Requires Electricity
The one floor jack that easily lifts cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs. The Powerbuilt Triple Lift jack slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jack stands. It is the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too. The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames. A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands. Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lifts cars, trucks, ATVs, dirt bikes and street bikes with exposed frame rails beneath engine/gearbox
- Locking bar secures jack in lifted position, eliminating the need for a jackstand
- Padded rails and removable saddle for versatility
- Welded tie-down loops for securing motorcycles
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- One year warranty
- Watts (low/hi) - 185/250
- Amps (low/hi) - 1.5/2.1
- HP - 1/4
- RPMs (low/hi) - 950/1100
- CFMs (low/hi) - 7150/8400
- Fan head oscillates 90 °
- Powder-coated finish for durability
- All metal construction
- OSHA compliant powder-coat grille
- 9' power cord
- Easy assembly
- C-UL-US Listed
- 2-year warranty
- FM Airflow: Low: 4,100 Medium: 4,400 High: 4,800
- Dimensions - (Pack) 40.63" x 7.81" x 34.31" (Product) 79" x 11.5" x 33"
- Engineered galvanized black steel finish
- Provides supplemental heating for a room up to 600 sq. ft.
- Features metallic front accents
- Concealed furniture quality casters roll in any direction
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to heat
- 4 infrared heating elements
- Comes with remote
- Dimensions: 11.5" W x 16.69" D x 15.16" H