Enjoy peace of mind with the mighty mule gate opener pin lock for gto/mighty mule swing gates. The pin lock substitutes for the clevis pin (not included) at the front-end mount of gto and mighty mule swing-gate openers (not included) and does not permit removal of the clevis pin (not included) from the gate (not included) without a key to the lock.
- Provides extra security to help prevent unwanted access through the gate (not included) or theft of the gate-opener arm (not included)
- Prevents the clevis pin (not included) from being removed from the gate (not included) without a key to the lock
- Substitutes for the clevis pin (not included) at the front-end mount of gto/mighty mule swing gates (not included)
- Includes 2 keys to unlock the opener arm (not included) from the gate (not included) in case of a power outage or emergency
- Backed by a 12 month limited warranty Learn More
$17.99Product DetailsThis Adjustable Gate Wheel keeps gates from sagging or dragging! All steel construction with a 9in rubber wheel for rolling over rough terrain. Fits steel and wood gates.
- Fits round tube gate 1 5/8" to 2"
- Prevents sagging
- Allows gates to open easier
- 9 x 4.5 x 9 inches
- Wheel Type: Rubber, Works With: Steel and wood gates
The RB570 is an 18 Volt AC transformer for use with many GTO/Mighty Mule automatic gate openers. The transformer maintains battery backup by providing a trickle charge of power to the gate opener battery. Compatible with the Mighty Mule FM500, FM350, GTO/PRO-1500, PRO-2500, PRO-3000, and PRO-4000.Learn More
The Mighty Mule push-to-open bracket is an 11in. metal bracket that connects the gate opener to the gate post at an angle that allows the gate to swing away from the property, instead of into it. Useful on driveways that are sloped, short on extra space or without enough driveway clearance to allow for a pull-to-open installation.Learn More
- Used at 2' intervals to hang rails
- Designed to support a double run of National's #5114 and #5116 box rail
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized finish