- Hot-rolled steel - zinc plated
- Reinforcing angle for chests, screens, windows and furniture
- Product design allows for quick and easy repair of general household items.
- Screws NOT included
- Size: 6" x 1-1/8"
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 5/8"-11 x 24"
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 7/16" x 36"
The FM132 push button control is an affordable, convenient way to activate any GTO/Mighty Mule Automatic Gate Opener from inside the property. It is a hard-wired device that can be mounted indoors or outdoors. The push button control looks like a doorbell and is ideal for remote activation of the gate opener. For safety reasons, it should be placed in a location that allows the operating person to be in line of sight of the gate opener. The FM132 wires directly to the control board and uses 16 Gauge multi-stranded, dual conductor, low voltage wire (RB509 not included).Learn More
- Fits 3/4” thick drawers or cabinet doors
- Secure 5-disc tumbler key mechanism
- Includes 2 keys
- Made of steel
- Bright brass-plated
- Used for gate latches, ladder hangers, safety guards and support braces
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications
- G-40 commercial quality steel
- Plated 12 gauge
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish
- 1/8" thick
- Dimensions: 3/4" W x 48" L