- For outswinging gates, doors & animal pens
- Strike can be mounted either on gate or post
- Latches automatically
- Designed for right or left hand applications
- Can be padlocked
- Hole punched in release lever for rigging-cord release from opposite side
- Wrought steel
- Zinc finish
- 2 Pack
- For 1/4" Perforated Board
- Size: 10"
- Shelf Bracket
- Heavy Duty
- Galvanized Steel
The FM132 push button control is an affordable, convenient way to activate any GTO/Mighty Mule Automatic Gate Opener from inside the property. It is a hard-wired device that can be mounted indoors or outdoors. The push button control looks like a doorbell and is ideal for remote activation of the gate opener. For safety reasons, it should be placed in a location that allows the operating person to be in line of sight of the gate opener. The FM132 wires directly to the control board and uses 16 Gauge multi-stranded, dual conductor, low voltage wire (RB509 not included).Learn More
- Designed for securing products to rectangular wood & metal object
- Zinc-high performance coating
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 4" x 7"
- Use to hold original design and protect corners
- Fully lacquered to resist tarnishing
- Fasteners Included
- Made of Solid Brass
- 4 per pack
- Size: 9/16" x 1-1/4"
- Uses Designed for use in Marine industrial and construction applications where maximum corrosion protection is desired.
- Features Federal Specifications RR-C 271D Type IV Class 2 threaded screw pin for easy rigging.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized finish
- Size: 5/16"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Fits 3/4” thick drawers or cabinet doors
- Secure 5-disc tumbler key mechanism
- Includes 2 keys
- Made of steel
- Bright brass-plated